Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Manuel - Adrenaline

Important Reminder
• Maximum size limit for signature is 150KB. (153,600 bytes)
• All images must fit within the 600 (width) x 200 (height) dimension limit for your signature.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,178  ·  Replies: 5 
> Video Review Project, DiRT 2
am3pkcet
  Posted: Sep 25 2009, 10:37 PM

IDASv3 > IDAS4

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,853

I also posted this in the DiRT 2 thread in gaming chat, but I think it deserves to be posted here too. I'm really proud of the video, but what do you guys think?

YOUTUBE ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmWqEiFsov0 )

This post has been edited by am3pkcet on Sep 26 2009, 10:30 AM
Alex
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 10:39 AM

OG Member

Member No.: 111

That looks really good! The whole thing seems pretty professional with the exception of the Ken Block donut "scene change" which seems to cheapen it a little, but it may just be the text. I really noticed how well organized the review was, split up into it's separate parts and in a good order. Good work man.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
BOZZ Savage
Posted: Sep 27 2009, 08:13 AM

ペンタックス

Member No.: 15,047

QUOTE (Alex @ Yesterday, 10:39 AM)
That looks really good! The whole thing seems pretty professional with the exception of the Ken Block donut "scene change" which seems to cheapen it a little, but it may just be the text. I really noticed how well organized the review was, split up into it's separate parts and in a good order. Good work man.

Same thing. It looks really high quality, except for the text used there, and maybe use a different scene for the change. Also the pros and cons text could be made easier to see.

But dang! That is a fantastic video. smile.gif

Ian
am3pkcet
  Posted: Sep 27 2009, 08:07 PM

IDASv3 > IDAS4

Member No.: 2,853

yeah, i re-edited the +/- at the end to brighten them up, but i dont want to have to re-upload to youtube and lose whatever comments/views, etc. when i uploaded it to the main site, i rerendered it with brighter text.
Spaz
Posted: Sep 27 2009, 10:57 PM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

Evo X! wub.gif

Good review, though. I haven't played it yet, seeing as it doesn't release for PC until December. Which is complete bullshit, why consoles get precedence over PCs is beyond me, talk about neglecting your roots.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Rudy
Posted: Nov 30 2010, 07:56 AM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)