Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Entry (Maxi2 Version)

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,281  ·  Replies: 0 
> [UPDATED] Amateur In Need For A Help, Difficulties In Completing Initial D Arcade Stage 4
Prabu Bias Pradipta
    Posted: Jun 5 2010, 10:33 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,491

As what the title said, I need your help in form of whether it's suggestions, technical advices, or anything that you could possibly give me.

Quick overview about me:

1. I only have ONE CAR in my garage and it's a Toyota MR2 G-Limited.

2. I have been completing the game for only five times by now and the sixth are about to come by.

Possible emerging questions about me:

1. Why Toyota MR2 G-Limited?
I believe every single car - even in a game - is unique. Especially Toyota MR2 G-Limited in Initial D Arcade Stage 4. While people prefer cars with front-mounted engine and rear wheel drive layout to race in mountain roads for they have better oversteering reliability over corners. And with mid-ship, rear wheel drive layout as which Toyota MR2 G-Limited has, it delivered more reliable understeering ability - which is different from what most people would likely to prefer and i proved it to be true. Please, Correct me if I'm wrong.

2. Why you only keep one car while you can keep three of them?
"Behind every uniqueness, there's limitations". Based on what i mentioned above, I intended to conquer limitations a "unique" Toyota MR2 G-Limited can possibly have. I - again - believe that by the time i conquer those possible limitations, i will also gain a "unique" driving skill. And before i can conquer it, I'd never likely to have a single thing in mind that i would add another car into my garage. (Again) Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

3. Why you're so serious about it? It's only a game anyway!
"Play the game right or don't play it at all". That's the only principles i kept when things comes this way. wink2.gif

UPDATE:
So, i can finally beat Takumi Fujiwara in Tsukuba. Quite an intense race but i only need 1 time of "trial" run before i finally got him. In second run, the only thing i keep in mind whenever he got ahead of me, is that all i need is to ignore his presence and keep both my pace and my line and whenever i feel like I'm ready to win, i do everything nice, fast, and painless. I overtaken him through outer side of the apex in the last section where he's just too busy utilizing every possible exposed gutters and sidewalks. shifty2.gif

Thank's for every possible help that you've trying to give me guys, I'm pretty sure i can handle the rest from now on since it's only Kogashiwa Kai left. Pretty stressful, though, but i think i figured out what it takes to win from him and I'm gonna do it next time. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Prabu Bias Pradipta on Jun 6 2010, 07:12 AM