Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing Go Go Girls - One Night in Arabia (B4 ZA Beat Remix)

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,995  ·  Replies: 4 
> Can i remove parts in Customization Shop ?
AE86T
  Posted: Mar 4 2010, 06:35 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,056

Can i remove parts in Customization Shop ? Sry about my english, its bad. Im kind of new with D4. I added sport wings and also the Tofu Sticker, i dont know how to remove it or change it to Stock?? Can anyone help me out of this please. Im using AE86T unsure.gif

Thanks for all !

This post has been edited by AE86T on Mar 4 2010, 06:37 AM
DigiBunny
Posted: Mar 4 2010, 06:38 AM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

No, you cannot remove parts. Only replace them.
AE86T
  Posted: Mar 4 2010, 06:39 AM

Shmuck

QUOTE (DigiBunny @ 1 minute, 6 seconds ago)
No, you cannot remove parts. Only replace them.

Thanks for reply so early, but i dont know how to change it to Stock cuz i cant find any of stock things in Customization Shop sad.gif
DigiBunny
Posted: Mar 4 2010, 06:43 AM

Reading is magic!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 30,700

That's just it my good man. The minute you change your car parts from stock to ANYTHING else, you cant ever get it. again. ever. and ever.

If it matters that much to you then you can start a new car.
AE86T
  Posted: Mar 4 2010, 06:46 AM

Shmuck

QUOTE (DigiBunny @ 2 minutes, 14 seconds ago)
That's just it my good man. The minute you change your car parts from stock to ANYTHING else, you cant ever get it. again. ever. and ever.

If it matters that much to you then you can start a new car.

Thank u for information. Its very useful. I'll start a new car. Have a nice day rolleyes.gif