Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing McFly - Corrupted

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,976  ·  Replies: 1 
> Help with Irohazaka technique. I need some advice
raceD
  Posted: Sep 20 2009, 07:47 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,742

In Irohazaka ver 1.5, Stock Capuchino

At the moment, what I did when approach the Apex is to:

- Go very close to the inside rail.
- Look for the 3rd small road light.
- Turn the wheel all the way at 3rd light.
- Release the gas, Press on the brake for 1 sec
- Release the brake, Press the gas again

I would like to know is it the best way to approach?

By doing it, usually my coming speed is Gear4: 105km/s, My exit speed is: Gear 3 83km/s, when look at the reply I still sometime see my car french kiss the outside rail.

I think to be faster I need to turn in a way that I touch nothing on the outside rail when U turn. But to do that, I would have to press the brake harder I think, which might slow down my exit speed to 7x.

Sometime I heard people say I need to hug the wall, crash all the way in the wall. Does that mean when turning, I turn slowly and delibrately hit my car into the inside wall until I almost clear the apex?

My time at the moment is 2:58. The time I saw in youtube is 2:39, I don't know whether this is the speed in ver1.2 or 1.5 though? I know I can do below 2:58 but 18 sec is a large gap to fill, there must be a technique I still don't know yet.

akira86
Posted: Sep 27 2009, 07:14 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,342

For me at a regular iroha turn, I usualy do this.

1.as im aproaching the corner, i find the perfect braking point in my head
2. brake hard for id say 2 sec which while racing is long cus i just stomp and hold then at the same time turn to wall rape
3. release brakes at the apew and gas allt he way through
4. at the exit countersteer quickly then ur out of one corner.

Im probably off a bit cus i havent played in a while but i drive a cappu only 2-3 mods on it.