Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Michiko Neya & Yumi Kakazu - Impact BLUE

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

7 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 22,194  ·  Replies: 171 
> Mazda Thread, Discuss anything about Mazda here~!!!
drft
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 07:49 AM

BRY-ZLA

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,563

QUOTE (jkp @ Today at 7:40 AM)
thanks for the advice bout the FC.. so outside parts doesnt help anymore like in V3 so when I put a spoiler in my car so thats for show only?? am i right?

I can't confirm it, but I'd say the aero parts definitely play a part in how the car handles.

I'd imagine the wing's would add downforce allowing you to grip more through the faster corners and possibly effect top speed etc.
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 07:58 AM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,284

Hm, well, I've changed through a few spoilers but I don't feel anything. (or it could just be me)
drft
Posted: Aug 2 2007, 08:36 AM

BRY-ZLA

Member No.: 1,563

I doubt theres much, if any difference between each different part in the same category, but by having any spoiler will be more effective than having none.
jkp
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 05:44 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 25,528

hmm so if that's the case, what do you think is the best spoiler to put in an FC that would make it a balance/all round car??
venth85
Posted: Aug 3 2007, 07:48 PM

Hello again~~

Member No.: 21,309

maybe GT spoiler laugh.gif , i used RE Amemiya GT spoiler on my FC~ happy.gif and my FD3S also fitted with all Re Amemiya parts grin2.gif cept the hood. bcoz I'm RE AMEMIYA fan~

This post has been edited by venth85 on Aug 4 2007, 09:13 AM
jkp
Posted: Aug 4 2007, 07:10 AM

IDW Special Member

ahh i see so ill just scrap my plan on my fc that i should make it look like Ryosuke's FC hehehe.. anyway does the wheels affect your car like in v3? or not anymore?
venth85
Posted: Aug 4 2007, 09:33 AM

Hello again~~

QUOTE (jkp @ Today at 7:10 AM)
ahh i see so ill just scrap my plan on my fc that i should make it look like Ryosuke's FC hehehe.. anyway does the wheels affect your car like in v3? or not anymore?

well that just my opinion~ but if u plan to made Ryosuke FC, then why not? happy.gif . that was my plan also but i changed my mind~ since i wan my FC more fierce looking grin2.gif
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 09:50 PM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 8,009

Hi guys I need to know is MX5 is good at all in this game?
Need info though.

TIA...

iidesuyo!
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 10:00 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 25,776

Not really sure, but if you check here maybe in a week or so maybe they should update the RX-8's, Miata's and Altezza's standings from the Internet ranking soon:
http://initial-d.info/perf/v4/
ChaosAngel
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 10:31 PM

IDW Spartan #6

Member No.: 22,883

i believe theres already a mazda thread out there and it would be appreciated if u posted there instead of making new threads each time u want to talk about mazda

the search button would help of course

well heres the link
https://idforums.net/index.php?showtopic=30389
phaze117
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 01:22 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 21,247

Very close to full tuning my miata. I dont know how to compare it to others since I haven't driven any other fulltune cars. Start-up is average and understeer is small when FT but that might be like any other fulltune car. Its a little slippy for Iro, it slides a bit outwards. It does drift quite a bit, easy to pc at entrace and drift corners that would have understeer and not even come close to the wall while it understeers at apex. Its a fun little car, not many out there. Thats why I picked it.
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 07:00 AM

IDW Special Member

No any miata reviews here?

Thanks...
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 07:06 AM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (phaze117 @ Today at 5:22 PM)
Very close to full tuning my miata. I dont know how to compare it to others since I haven't driven any other fulltune cars. Start-up is average and understeer is small when FT but that might be like any other fulltune car. Its a little slippy for Iro, it slides a bit outwards. It does drift quite a bit, easy to pc at entrace and drift corners that would have understeer and not even come close to the wall while it understeers at apex. Its a fun little car, not many out there. Thats why I picked it.

Thanks for the info dude..

Please update the thread if you discover new stuff on this car.
venth85
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 10:37 AM

Hello again~~

so far, I haven see MX-5 Miata user yet blink.gif
jkp
Posted: Sep 1 2007, 08:14 AM

IDW Special Member

uhhm i have a question about the dress up parts for the RX7 FD3S type R... to be specific the wing/spoiler.. is the spoiler of keisuke's first FD look in the anime, you know the wing in his first stage appearance in akina.. the one that looks pretty big?? is it available in version 4, because in the PS2 game ID: special stage.. it is available but only in story mode?? so is it also available in AS4? thanks in advance??
Kenji
Posted: Sep 1 2007, 08:18 AM

Diesel freak!

Member No.: 25,899

Anything you can see on computer cars can be obtained during tuning.
Go and try MAZDASPEED. smile.gif
shadow_z3r0
Posted: Sep 1 2007, 08:54 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 20,944

the miata is getting an abundance of drivers already actually.. i'm having trouble with the fc. tried my friend's ft one today, and well.. that is one inconsistent car i must say. sometimes, pc is irritatingly not affective but sometimes the car accelerates like a mofo. Maybe I'm doing something wrong with that car. It's so damn annoying that i could do a 50 at tsukuba in TA but still lose in a battle with someone that finished at 57.. =/
venth85
Posted: Sep 1 2007, 09:34 AM

Hello again~~

QUOTE (shadow_z3r0 @ Today at 8:54 AM)
the miata is getting an abundance of drivers already actually.. i'm having trouble with the fc. tried my friend's ft one today, and well.. that is one inconsistent car i must say. sometimes, pc is irritatingly not affective but sometimes the car accelerates like a mofo. Maybe I'm doing something wrong with that car. It's so damn annoying that i could do a 50 at tsukuba in TA but still lose in a battle with someone that finished at 57.. =/

FC actually a really fun and good car laugh.gif , it act like FD cept it feels lighter and more to bit oversteer. I love it more than my FD happy.gif . about the race, is it boost on or boost off?
jkp
Posted: Sep 2 2007, 04:06 AM

IDW Special Member

ahh i see thanks for the tips about my fd question

and about the FC3S, what external parts do you think will it make it much more faster in an exit of the corner? if there is any??? need help thanks in advance..
venth85
Posted: Sep 2 2007, 04:32 AM

Hello again~~

QUOTE (jkp @ Today at 4:06 AM)
ahh i see thanks for the tips about my fd question

and about the FC3S, what external parts do you think will it make it much more faster in an exit of the corner? if there is any??? need help thanks in advance..

hmm i dun think external part it will effect ur car performance ohmy.gif , since i made FC two times, 1st FC had full bodykit, and my 2nd FC almost stock looking FC, felt no difference in them~
jkp
Posted: Sep 2 2007, 06:10 AM

IDW Special Member

oh so the performance parts that affects the car not the visual parts hehhe.. i get it now thanks.. so its just my imagination that my fc's performance improve after i put in a diffuser rear bumper in my FC hehehe..
U2-
Posted: Sep 2 2007, 09:01 AM

YelU2low FD in Irohazaka...

Member No.: 25,487

izit alot ppl using FD3S now?erm...mayb i ask a question?wat is u guys de iro time with FD?
venth85
Posted: Sep 2 2007, 11:46 PM

Hello again~~

QUOTE (U2- @ Today at 9:01 AM)
izit alot ppl using FD3S now?erm...mayb i ask a question?wat is u guys de iro time with FD?

LOL too many FD3S,S2000, AE86 Trueno users.its like seeing horde of DC2ers in ver2 fear2.gif

This post has been edited by venth85 on Sep 2 2007, 11:47 PM
rcolin53
Posted: Sep 5 2007, 07:24 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 26,387

Hey everyone
Im just new here, I just wat to ask if you could
reduce the FD's understeer if you could change the hood and spoilers?
venth85
Posted: Sep 5 2007, 07:57 AM

Hello again~~

QUOTE (rcolin53 @ Today at 7:24 AM)
Hey everyone
Im just new here, I just wat to ask if you could
reduce the FD's understeer if you could change the hood and spoilers?

nope~ exteriors part give no effects in car performance, only the interior performance tuning

7 Pages  1 2 3 4 »