Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Like Hell

Important Rules
user posted image

• Post everything about Initial D Extreme Stage in this section.
• Do not create new threads that have already been covered by pinned threads. This may result in a verbal warning.
• Do not post fake times in the time attack thread. If we find out about it, it will result in an actual warning.
• Bring about your discussions on personal opinions (cars, courses, etc.) in a civil manner. Flaming and/or baiting will not be tolerated and may result in a verbal warning. Subsequent offenses will result in an actual warning.

ATTENTION: Initial D Extreme Stage works globally online, but only on the Japanese version.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

7 Pages  1 2 3 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 17,366  ·  Replies: 170 
> who still plays
ajg1904
  Posted: Apr 13 2010, 04:05 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,356

i was online all morning and no one was playing does anyone even play anymore??my psn account is ESCOKILLA add me please so i can battle someone
TB_InuYasha_X
Posted: Apr 13 2010, 04:13 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 30,206

My ps3 died.... otherwise I would join you.
simplepinoi177
Posted: Apr 14 2010, 02:11 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 35,343

i am one of the few that still plays pretty consistantly...
it's always a treat to get someone who talks outside japanese in the lobby...
but my PSN is ArchAngel177
i'm always up for a race whenever im on...
i'm just not THAT good...
and no where near those that play with a wheel (which is an unfair advantage if you ask me, hehe. Unless you are willing to shell up and learn with a wheel, u get no chance in beating them...all the top times/races are with wheels...no such thing as countersteering for those with wheel it seems...immediately goes back to driving center at the exit of turns...)
-VIRUS-
Posted: Apr 14 2010, 06:34 PM

Team Kenagi 4 life/ Team Amaya

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 6,643

i still play a lil but i dont have a steering wheel. i just use pad.lol

psn : DJVIRUSID
fedeuy
Posted: Apr 15 2010, 11:56 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 35,378

I just got the game a few days ago, so im looking forward to race you guys.
Psn: bigboss442
Lipem
Posted: Apr 16 2010, 09:53 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 31,905

I still play but i haven't played online i just got my internet working again biggrin.gif so yeh i just battled a random in japan but connection was pretty sucky. Anyway i will add you. My psn is: LBJE
08TTGSL
Posted: Apr 22 2010, 01:32 PM

Eww evo

Member No.: 19,156

i play my psn is mourningtouge
raindrifter
Posted: Jul 19 2010, 06:48 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 30,505

I still play it add me up PSN:rain_drifter
TB_InuYasha_X
Posted: Jul 19 2010, 09:12 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 30,206

Add TB_InuYasha_X

I have to get a new PS3 and start over.... my old one couldn't be fixed.
-VIRUS-
Posted: Aug 2 2010, 10:28 PM

Team Kenagi 4 life/ Team Amaya

Member No.: 6,643

i sitll play a lil bit. more into street fighter 4. PSN : DJVIRUSID

This post has been edited by -VIRUS- on Aug 2 2010, 10:29 PM
K!NCH
Posted: Aug 4 2010, 01:56 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 36,049

I just got my copy. PSN is MusicRonin.
raindrifter
Posted: Oct 21 2010, 01:14 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 30,505

I still play IDES PSN: rain_drifter
k0oanz
Posted: Dec 23 2010, 01:37 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 36,392

I got my IDES a few days ago. PSN is K0oanz

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Dec 26 2010, 11:48 PM
deathstrike
  Posted: Dec 29 2010, 08:02 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 34,523

I still play and I had to buy it back from J and L and I am one of the guys that play it in the arcades in CHINATOWN NYC So I am always for people that play Intinal D gETTING the wheel soon but I just use pad for now. PSN=AKA-DEATHSTRIKE
k0oanz
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 08:18 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (deathstrike @ 15 minutes, 34 seconds ago)
I still play and I had to buy it back from J and L and I am one of the guys that play it in the arcades in CHINATOWN NYC So I am always for people that play Intinal D gETTING the wheel soon but I just use pad for now. PSN=AKA-DEATHSTRIKE

I thought you couldn't use the d-pad?
deathstrike
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 09:16 PM

IDW Jr. Member

QUOTE (k0oanz @ 58 minutes, 11 seconds ago)
I thought you couldn't use the d-pad?

Who told you that? You can use D pad and the wheel but D pad is not so great so when I get the wheel and I am staying on the wheel.
k0oanz
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 09:39 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (deathstrike @ 18 minutes, 5 seconds ago)
Who told you that? You can use D pad and the wheel but D pad is not so great so when I get the wheel and I am staying on the wheel.

Ohh? I'll try the d-pad tonight. I thought you could only use the left analog stick to drive. I've played Initial D Street Stage, so I prefer the d-pad over the analog haha. I'll add you smile.gif How long have you had IDES?

I have the Driving Force GT by the way. What wheel are you going to get?

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Dec 29 2010, 09:40 PM
deathstrike
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 09:58 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Oh my bad I am sorry you can't lol I just call the controller D pad I am an idiot Baka on my part it just that I am use to calling the controller D PAD and a stick but I believe on the new controllers you can use D pad for sure.

I been playing initinal D for one year in the ARcades in IDAS4 since we don't have part 5 over here that what I been playing I added you already lol. I race people far above my level in the arcades people that been playing for 8 years and more some I am semi pro because I can beat most of the people there but top I have to do alot of work before I hit there level.

This post has been edited by deathstrike on Dec 29 2010, 10:01 PM
k0oanz
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 10:00 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (deathstrike @ 2 minutes, 27 seconds ago)
Oh my bad I am sorry you can't lol I just call the controller D pad I am an idiot Baka on my part it just that I am use to calling the controller D PAD and a stick but I believe on the new controllers you can use D pad for sure.

Haha it's fine. I was just curious biggrin.gif what do you mean new controller? The wheel you're getting?

Ohh good luck smile.gif Well I've never really played in the arcade, only like around 15 times. I got into Initial D last year, so I am pretty new to the series. But I have played Special Stage, Street Stage and now EXTREMOO STAGEAHH! xD

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Dec 29 2010, 10:05 PM
deathstrike
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 10:07 PM

IDW Jr. Member

QUOTE (k0oanz @ 7 minutes, 3 seconds ago)
Haha it's fine. I was just curious biggrin.gif what do you mean new controller? The wheel you're getting? Add me. PSN is K0oanz

There new ps3 controllers that came out and some don't have the analog just D pad on them so the game can sense that and the D pad acts like the analog because it doesn't have analog so the D-pad acts like one I seen one in japanese import shop I go to

My japanese PSN IS BLACKOUT_SUSHI

This post has been edited by deathstrike on Dec 29 2010, 10:14 PM
k0oanz
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 10:10 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (deathstrike @ 2 minutes, 17 seconds ago)
There new ps3 controllers that came out and some don't have the analog just D pad on them so the game can sense that and the D pad acts like the analog because it doesn't have analog so the D-pad acts like one I seen one in japanese import shop I go to

Ohh lol I wish I had a Japanese import shop, so I don't have to ship games from Japan tongue.gif What wheel are you going to buy?
deathstrike
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 10:16 PM

IDW Jr. Member

QUOTE (k0oanz @ 5 minutes, 57 seconds ago)
Ohh lol I wish I had a Japanese import shop, so I don't have to ship games from Japan tongue.gif What wheel are you going to buy?

I was thinking about the G25 but people told me that DFPGT is best for Initinal D extreme stage and I am just going to use the wheel for that game.

Here in New York we have many Japanese Import shops and the people that work there help you out with everything telling you hey you know it a japanese game and it has online lol and they have a selection of games I have about three japanese imports an rpg online one and yakuza 3 in japanese along with japanese acessories and products we have it all wink2.gif

This post has been edited by deathstrike on Dec 29 2010, 10:19 PM
k0oanz
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 10:21 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (deathstrike @ 4 minutes, 59 seconds ago)
I was thinking about the G25 but people told me that DFPGT is best for Initinal D extreme stage and I am just going to use the wheel for that game.

I was looking for the G25 before to, but I couldn't find it anywhere. The G25 is discontinued, and Logitech only makes the G27 sad.gif which sucks because I wanted the sequential shifter and the H-Shifter together, but I sticked with the DFGT. That's the only good wheel I could afford right now sad.gif Ohh and I don't read or speak Japanese, sorry. I do have a Japanese account though, but that's because I wanted to download the three new cars for IDES lol

Awww sad.gif don't rub it in xD haha. At least I have a way to get the game though smile.gif That's all the matters.

This post has been edited by k0oanz on Dec 29 2010, 10:24 PM
deathstrike
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 10:38 PM

IDW Jr. Member

QUOTE (k0oanz @ 17 minutes, 24 seconds ago)
I was looking for the G25 before to, but I couldn't find it anywhere. The G25 is discontinued, and Logitech only makes the G27 sad.gif which sucks because I wanted the sequential shifter and the H-Shifter together, but I sticked with the DFGT. That's the only good wheel I could afford right now sad.gif Ohh and I don't read or speak Japanese, sorry. I do have a Japanese account though, but that's because I wanted to download the three new cars for IDES lol

Awww sad.gif don't rub it in xD haha. At least I have a way to get the game though smile.gif That's all the matters.

I believe the japanese import shops have the G25 so I am going to get it if not DFGPT yea I tend to rub it in lol it alright don't nee online shops but if it works for you by all means..
k0oanz
Posted: Dec 29 2010, 10:44 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (deathstrike @ 6 minutes, 13 seconds ago)
I believe the japanese import shops have the G25 so I am going to get it if not DFGPT yea I tend to rub it in lol it alright don't nee online shops but if it works for you by all means..

Dang it, well I got my DFGT already cool.gif so it's all good. Do you know anyone else that plays IDES?

7 Pages  1 2 3 »