Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing tension

Important Reminder
• Maximum size limit for signature is 150KB. (153,600 bytes)
• All images must fit within the 600 (width) x 200 (height) dimension limit for your signature.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

42 Pages  « 39 40 41 42  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 179,274  ·  Replies: 1,044 
> Post your creative photography
kama2134
Posted: Jun 30 2013, 07:03 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,482

Guys, I want to share with you my panorama photo of sunset.
but the forum stopped me adding url of my photo...
how can I add attachment?

Please help.
Perry
Posted: Jun 30 2013, 07:12 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (kama2134 @ 8 minutes, 45 seconds ago)
Guys, I want to share with you my panorama photo of sunset.
but the forum stopped me adding url of my photo...
how can I add attachment?

Please help.

What's the URL to the image?
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Mr. Shine
Posted: Jul 28 2013, 02:07 PM

Troll King

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,757

Another trip to the zoo yesterday!

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 576. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 576. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 683 x 1024. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 684 x 1024. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Mr. Shine on Jul 29 2013, 03:16 AM
Nerubian
Posted: Aug 11 2013, 04:45 PM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

Do you see it?
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1296 x 972. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
kyonpalm
Posted: Aug 11 2013, 04:52 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 7 minutes, 8 seconds ago)
Do you see it?
http://i.minus.com/iHIP429YXVp0b.JPG

Whoever said Albatrosses don't have natural camouflage?
Nerubian
Posted: Aug 11 2013, 05:01 PM

When I looked for it I couldn't find it a few times.
Spaz
Posted: Aug 11 2013, 08:07 PM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

Haha, that's awesome.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: Aug 27 2013, 07:40 PM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

So a few weeks ago I went to go see the space shuttle Endeavor since its kinda just right in LA and I had nothing better to do. Sadly enough there were too many people to take a good panorama shot of it so you guys will have to settle for a crappy one. It doesn't even convey the huge vastness of it I have more pictures if anyone wants to see them. And also, a few random pictures of stuff that I saw at the California Science Center. I live right near LA but I felt like such a tourist when I was there... laugh2.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 900 x 157. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 900 x 675. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 900 x 675. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

A picture of my dad getting booped by the Endeavor for you all.
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 900 x 600. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 900 x 600. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

Nerubian
Posted: Sep 4 2013, 06:39 AM

Played with kaleidoscope effect.
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 540. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 540. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

This isn't what it looks like. derp.gif
Nerubian
Posted: Sep 27 2013, 06:53 AM

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 864 x 648. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 864 x 648. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Mr. Shine
Posted: Sep 29 2013, 01:27 AM

Troll King

Whooole bunch of photos!

You'll probably be able to tell by the watermarks, but I've now got a photography page, EMP Photography so feel free to check it out!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 683. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 791 x 1024. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

This post has been edited by Mr. Shine on Sep 29 2013, 01:28 AM
kyonpalm
Posted: Sep 29 2013, 06:49 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

QUOTE (Mr. Shine @ 5 hours, 21 minutes ago)
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3689/9995676...477d6cbba_b.jpg

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3791/9995544...c1389da31_b.jpg

"This is why we can't have nice things!"

Me, five days ago.
Mr. Shine
Posted: Sep 29 2013, 12:27 PM

Troll King

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ 5 hours, 38 minutes ago)
"This is why we can't have nice things!"

Me, five days ago.

Oh man, you should have seen the two of them going at it, it was hilarious! They were leaping around biting each other and jumping in the water to get away and then wrestling and more biting and then making funny sounds and then one kind of gave up and then it bit the other again... oh, it was a hoot!
kyonpalm
Posted: Jan 25 2014, 08:10 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Self-portrait.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 4000 x 3000. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Tuskano
Posted: Jan 28 2014, 11:55 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 38,740

I don't do a lot of scenic shots. But after buying a Japanese window cover to fill in the extra space in my window, it looked so peaceful. Ended up pulling the GoPro out and taking a picture while including myself being lazy.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 720. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

This post has been edited by Tuskano on Jan 28 2014, 11:59 AM
Spaz
Posted: Mar 30 2014, 06:38 AM

Group Icon

Hey, so I know I posted this in my build thread, but I wanted to post it here as well for feedback. This was a 30 second exposure @ F/4 and ISO 100, and after using my phone light to focus (which took 3 tries to get this close to right with how dark it was), I ended up not liking the lighting on the car. Too much orange, and things would have started looking really weird (like the siding on the house) if I had tried to edit around that. I didn't want to clip the car out and do any major photoshopping like that to try to band-aid it, so I tried something new...

Since my phone was out with the light on already, I said what the hell, set the shutter, and walked to the front of the car out of frame, stayed there for a bit, crossed behind the frame to the back of the car while still lighting it, and then lit the back for a while as well. This is 100% my first time manually lighting a subject (long exposure or otherwise) so I'd like to know what people think. Be honest. smile.gif

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1024 x 683. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
DrunkByGreenTea
Posted: Apr 1 2014, 01:46 PM

IDW's Know It All

Member No.: 5,846

QUOTE (Spaz @ Mar 30 2014, 06:38 AM)
Hey, so I know I posted this in my build thread, but I wanted to post it here as well for feedback.

when it comes to looking at the picture my eyes go to the car first, but then they kind of wander up towards the tree branches and then to the house in the back. since the car is the focus of the picture you should avoid putting it in front of anything that could be considered distracting to the eye.

i agree with you, i don't really like the lighting either. but to be fair, my photography friends all tell me that night shoots are the most difficult. so for you to do this for the first time is pretty impressive already. i think you should practice manual lighting for inside shoots first before moving to outdoors.
Spaz
Posted: Apr 1 2014, 08:11 PM

Group Icon

I didn't really take any sort of composure time, I just rolled the car into the street, set the tripod on the opposite curb, and started shooting. Never intended for it to be any sort of portfolio-quality shot.

I like night shots, simply because of the complexity and increased level of creativity they require to turn out. I'm mostly curious as to if the lighting worked, as it's something I'll definitely play around with in the future, and if I can "shortcut" it like I basically did here, I'll totally do it in the future. I can also manual-trigger my flash and diffuse it, so I may mess with that a bit too.
Nerubian
Posted: Apr 20 2014, 05:32 AM

user posted image

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 768 x 432. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 768 x 432. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
kyonpalm
Posted: Apr 20 2014, 08:35 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 3 hours, 3 minutes ago)
http://i.minus.com/ilqiuEOU69hBw.JPG

http://i.minus.com/iKNdypey9pzBi.JPG

http://i.minus.com/iws8vg8BI9EX4.JPG

http://i.minus.com/i263OjCEdAuO3.JPG

http://i.minus.com/ibeOGav4GDFTu2.JPG

http://i.minus.com/igHEkaGHhWHiF.JPG

http://i.minus.com/izJMXH9TasWdM.JPG

http://i.minus.com/ibmGLAklR6gb1T.JPG

http://i.minus.com/ibyDsPtQMOHlr9.JPG

http://i.minus.com/iezpyy3s1kl3k.JPG

http://i.minus.com/iXNpAv8t8ZRED.JPG

http://i.minus.com/izmrkWhIF7mUO.JPG

http://i.minus.com/iX70GddO6iSBA.JPG

http://i.minus.com/iUnIIorp58w6S.JPG

Where is this?
Nerubian
Posted: Apr 20 2014, 11:57 AM

In my hometown.
Nerubian
Posted: May 2 2014, 01:52 PM

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I need a professional camera...
Spaz
Posted: May 12 2014, 12:55 PM

Group Icon

Here're my pics from New Glarus Brewing this past weekend.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 800 x 534. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 800 x 534. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: May 12 2014, 08:29 PM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

QUOTE (Spaz @ 7 hours, 34 minutes ago)
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7359/1417213...4337ed215_c.jpg

This is the coolest picture ever! Or well, at least its my favorite out of the bunch. Tell us, how did the trip go for you?
Spaz
Posted: May 13 2014, 08:24 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE (THE_HONDA_CG2 @ Yesterday, 11:29 PM)
This is the coolest picture ever! Or well, at least its my favorite out of the bunch. Tell us, how did the trip go for you?

The trip was awesome! The car was great, for once, but the breweries were what really set it apart from other cruises.

Seriously, these had to be the two most impressive breweries we've ever visited, from a fluid system standpoint. Wisconsin Brewing Company in Verona was the first one, and I completely spaced on grabbing my camera, New Glarus was the second one where I took the above photos. Both were absolutely flawless, but I liked WIBC better, the taproom was clearly designed to showcase the beyond impressive production floor for a startup brewer.

And thanks for the compliments on the photo, I like that one as well. Took some effort to get it, that faucet was exceptionally powerful so getting the flow right took a couple tries, the first resulting in water all over my buddy. laugh2.gif

42 Pages  « 39 40 41 42