Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing GTS feat. mink - Everlasting Love

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,625  ·  Replies: 5 
> IDAS7 exhaust problems, My Trueno 3-door 86 have no back-fire
Falbere
  Posted: Aug 20 2014, 03:02 AM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

Group: IDP Admin
Member No.: 43,254

Guys I need your help. My car is AE86 Trueno GT Apex 3-door. I have full Fujiwara Takumi exterior body kit except for the hood which is stock, and an exhaust( brand i forgot)

I just finished Spec-4 and my car still have no exhaust back-fire. My 2 other cars (Amuse Honda S2000 GT1 and Impreza GC8) already have back-fire on spec 3.

Is this normal? do I have to change engine in spec5 to get back-fire? or all I need is just use Takumi's exhaust?

2nd question: How many cars can 1 IDAS7AAX card store?

Thanks in advance!
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Rin
Posted: Aug 20 2014, 03:07 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,355

Hi, naturally speaking, only turbo cars with swapped mufflers (non stock) have backfire when you're hitting the accelerator pad or letting the gas go during full throttle.

Of course, in D7, you can refer to Shinn for any extra info .

Answer to question 2: 3 cars per card. And if you want a new 4th car, you need to discard a car from your existing 3 to replace.

This post has been edited by Rin on Aug 20 2014, 03:08 AM
Falbere
  Posted: Aug 20 2014, 04:38 AM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

QUOTE (Rin @ 1 hour, 31 minutes ago)
Hi, naturally speaking, only turbo cars with swapped mufflers (non stock) have backfire when you're hitting the accelerator pad or letting the gas go during full throttle.

Of course, in D7, you can refer to Shinn for any extra info .

Answer to question 2: 3 cars per card. And if you want a new 4th car, you need to discard a car from your existing 3 to replace.

Thanks man! So the trueno 3 door 86 can have a turbo? Today i online battled against TMR@79 and his 86(same as mine except he is complete fujiwara visuals) and he clearly have back fire.
Rin
Posted: Aug 20 2014, 04:51 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,355

Yes, full NA Balance, Turbocharger or Supercharger for spec 5 tune.

Your choice.

Turbocharged cars are the only ones that spit flames, IIRC
Falbere
  Posted: Aug 20 2014, 05:17 AM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

Cool! What about the misfiring system? Is Evo III the only car that can have that?
Seri
Posted: Aug 20 2014, 05:29 AM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,610

Yes.

You could also go for the Supercharger and have exhaust flames as well, I believe.

(If they haven't changed it from ID5 anyway, since the last supercharged car I used was the 86Levin in that game.)

This post has been edited by Miura Seri on Aug 20 2014, 05:30 AM