Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Serenade for chaser

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,516  ·  Replies: 3 
> IDAS ver. 3 in eagle rock plaza?
buntaplaysminecraft
  Posted: Sep 13 2011, 09:55 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,701

Does anyone still play there? I temporarily retired for a year after my sprinter trueno card was destroyed and I don't know if it's safe to go back after what happened that day. I created some new cards at the IDAS ver 3 in Santa Anita because the machines there are loaded with cards since its inside the amc theater and not very many people notice it but unfortunately the machines there dont accept battle. I'm thinking about finding an alternative to eagle rock since the idas ver 3 machine on the right had a card reader jam the last time i was there and my friends couldn't battle each other anymore. Does anyone know if they fixed the card reader jam or the current condition of the machine?

This post has been edited by buntaplaysminecraft on Sep 13 2011, 10:14 PM
Varcion
Posted: Sep 20 2011, 08:49 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 13,579

don't know about the status of the machines in Eagle Rock, it's been a while since people posted about there. If you wanted good v3 machines in SoCal, James Games in Upland is about the last place with near-perfect machines.(they get downtimes here and there, but they still do maintenence and repairs on it)
buntaplaysminecraft
  Posted: Sep 20 2011, 07:28 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 37,701

Thanks! I'll check it out soon. Its a little far but its probably much better than the machines my friends and I used to play on in Eagle Rock and Santa Anita. Arcades are pretty much gone in my area. The last arcade my city had was the Pakk-man arcade. They had an Initial D Arcade Stage but it closed and sold the machine to an AMF Bowling alley. They closed down too and I never saw that Initial D machine again. I don't blame the city for closing down Pakk-man arcade though. It was one of those ghetto arcades. There was so much crime there like for example, fights, drug dealing, and car break ins. It was unsafe for the neighborhood and the college and elementary school near there. It was an eyesore for the city and they eventually got around to closing it down. Hopefully all arcades don't end up like this and Initial D machines will be able to stick around for a while.
Larmo
Posted: Sep 28 2011, 09:39 PM

life is great, till someone kills it

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 17,163

Machines aren't there anymore I think, it's been a few weeks so who knows.
There's not a lot of places that have good machines that don't kill your card.

Burbank has two places, AMC and inside the mall but the ones in the mall suck, either gas or steering wheel problems. AMC one are perfect don't know about card reader.
Glendale arcade closed down, there's one on vermont ave which is in front of LACC. machines are great, I play there when I get out of class. right side card reader has issues with renewing left might be safe, but I don't know for how long.

If you wanna meet up, let me know
Card name is LARMO

This post has been edited by Larmo on Sep 28 2011, 09:45 PM