Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Overload - Black Out

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,880  ·  Replies: 5 
> Altezza love!
ItsHenryYay
  Posted: Jan 18 2010, 11:12 PM

IDW'S OFFICAL ASS PUNCHER

Group: Members
Member No.: 33,748

Who loves the Altezza?

I think it's a good 6 speed car. Although the turning is harsh.
Jdmyo93
Posted: Jan 22 2010, 11:12 PM

Feelin a little furry?

Member No.: 31,392

Altezza is actually quite handy dandy just pain in the ass for me in Akagi ermm2.gif
ItsHenryYay
  Posted: Jan 24 2010, 12:09 AM

Well, the Altezza can't really turn as well as any other car. Just go as slow as you can on turns.
nivek
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 01:33 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 28,727

can't really turn as well as any other car?

As long as the condition is dry the Altezza can turn well, it can even turn sharper than the GDB, it performs well on shomaru, akina, akagi and usui and it is hard to use on tsuchisaka, akina snow and any course on wet condition. I've been using it since I started playing ID3. It's not really bad at corners, just difficult to control, which usually leads to the car hitting the guardrail. But after you get used to it and are able to exit corners in the most stable way possible, you'll be able to get good record times on the machine.

This post has been edited by nivek on Jan 27 2010, 01:47 AM
Jdmyo93
Posted: Jan 27 2010, 08:52 PM

Feelin a little furry?

Member No.: 31,392

QUOTE (nivek @ Today, 1:33 AM)
can't really turn as well as any other car?

As long as the condition is dry the Altezza can turn well, it can even turn sharper than the GDB, it performs well on shomaru, akina, akagi and usui and it is hard to use on tsuchisaka, akina snow and any course on wet condition. I've been using it since I started playing ID3. It's not really bad at corners, just difficult to control, which usually leads to the car hitting the guardrail. But after you get used to it and are able to exit corners in the most stable way possible, you'll be able to get good record times on the machine.

Pretty much skills is going to be highly needed for the Altezza eh? laugh.gif
ItsHenryYay
  Posted: Apr 4 2010, 05:13 PM

I believe you'll need to me godly to do that. I love the car though!