|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: Feb 16 2009, 04:00 PM
Member No.: 24,604
Joined: May 28th 2007
Location: Update Profile
I just got a GDB yesterday C-tune or B-tune (forgot).
1. Which is the best tune/parts for GDb battle-wise(wall recovery, startup) if parts and tune really matter? Most people i play go to akina dry.
According to Subaru Driver's Thread A-tune for driftiness B-tune for suckage and C-tune for stability.
2. What are ideal shift points for the fastest startup?
3. Why do people wait till after full Tune for buying parts?
4. How different is Ver 3 is to Ver2/special stage?
This post has been edited by 180sexX on Feb 17 2009, 05:53 PM
Posted: Feb 17 2009, 04:33 AM
Request Title - PM Mods
Member No.: 26,914
Joined: Oct 6th 2007
1. Parts not matter for me, and for most of people here. There is no such thing as the best part. Use your own feeling to decide which one is good or bad.
2. I use 5750 - 6000 - 6250 - 7000.
Another 2. Because tuning the car to fulltune make the car go faster rather than use your precious point buying those parts.
3. They pretty much differrence. The most similar to id3 is street stage on psp.