Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Sileighty Toujou

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 7,401  ·  Replies: 32 
> Well apparently Sega thinks this is a good idea, Perfect Shift 2nd Stage
reap4r
Posted: Dec 29 2014, 04:40 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,988

Why doesn't someone actually make Sega aware of this forum! I'm sure they can steal some very good ideas from here. I mean for godsake! I wouldn't even care if they were someone elses ideas. As long as they had substance...
kyonpalm
Posted: Dec 29 2014, 04:44 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (reap4r @ 3 minutes, 43 seconds ago)
Why doesn't someone actually make Sega aware of this forum! I'm sure they can steal some very good ideas from here. I mean for godsake! I wouldn't even care if they were someone elses ideas. As long as they had substance...

>Japanese media giant
>listening to fans
>listening to gaijin fans

user posted image

If only.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Shirogane
Posted: Dec 29 2014, 04:49 PM

SCREEEEEEECHING INTENSIFIES

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 17,722

QUOTE (reap4r @ 8 minutes, 43 seconds ago)

Knowing how they "responded" to Yakuza fans..... PFFFF-
reap4r
Posted: Dec 29 2014, 04:52 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 44,988

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ 7 minutes, 47 seconds ago)
>Japanese media giant
>listening to fans
>listening to gaijin fans

http://i.minus.com/ibpXzZcKYT0RGa.gif

If only.

-True
-True
-... And true

I hate how fairytales must come to an end...

Oh well, at least i have a guinea pig! They don't give you false promises and let you down!!!
RIT_ninja
  Posted: Dec 29 2014, 06:07 PM

ざけんなよ!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 13,218

QUOTE (reap4r @ 1 hour, 26 minutes ago)

international fan base is weak, Japanese "sheep" gamers don't care and will to pay for arcade games anyways, and Sega doesn't care. +1 on Yakuza fans, Sega did give them what they want though, but not without butchering the first 3 games and took 5-6 years
Falbere
Posted: Dec 29 2014, 10:52 PM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

Group: IDP Admin
Member No.: 43,254

I actually believe/have faith in SEGA will one day release a PS4 IDAS8 port.
They've made one for every Sony console. Once IDAS8 starts dying (which isn't anytime soon due to all the micro-transactions) they might just port one. Maybe even port one for Vita. IDK. Maybe I am too optimistic.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
The Sixth Element
Posted: Dec 30 2014, 12:26 PM

matter intangible

Member No.: 44,779

If Sega made a proper racing game, then the competition would be pretty hot with Gran Turismo and Forza. Sega wouldn't go that far to make a racing game even if its Initial D.
Neathy
Posted: Jun 14 2016, 03:18 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 46,453

I would love to see a PS4 port of Arcade Stage and in the west too. Would be a dream come true.

2 Pages  1 2