Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Dr. Love feat. D. Essex - Max Power

10 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 17,110  ·  Replies: 227 
> [FANFIC] Black Tsuga, Akagi Black Demon stg 2
dark_hero_zero
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 02:16 AM

IDW Expert Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,563

Wow your story improved and I can't wait for the next chapter. Though I feel sorry for Iketani for losing to Itsuki.
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 14 2006, 02:25 AM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 21,179

The Supra parked itself next to the Honda civic hatch. Itsuki’s new white Supra, with new bumpers, new spoiler and a new set of rims stood out in the crowd. The Night Kids cheered on for the Civic, while the three other Speed Stars cheered on for Itsuki.

Nakazato did the count down.

“10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1. GO!”

The Supra and the civic took off, Itsuki’s shifting wasn’t too great so the civic hatch back took the lead. The too cars engines roared off. The civic moved to the middle of the road to block of the Supra. Itsuki continued to tail.

You can’t stay ahead of him Itsuki, he doesn’t play fairly. Iketani’s voice rung in Itsuki’s head

Itsuki still had the memories of the race between Shingo and Takumi.

Itsuki crouched low. Flooring the gas pedal, every now and then, he had to slow down or he would crash into the Civic. Itsuki felt the massive differences between his new car and his old car. His new car had more speed, but turning was difficult because he had to slow down. Now he knows why Takumi is a lot faster then most racers.

The first few turns, Itsuki just hit the brakes, the corners at the beginning of myogi were not as deep and tight. The first lap was over and Itsuki had lost a little bit of ground.

“There are only a few tight turns, two hairpins about, the rest of the turns are a little easy, I find I can turn without the brakes.” Said Itsuki shifting up

Itsuki floored the accelerator, catching up with Shingo, not braking for the next turn, Itsuki did a machine down and up shift, Itsuki’s Supra did a slight drift, across the turn, Shingo did a simple left foot braking technique. After the exit of the turn, both Shingo and Itsuki noticed a car that was tailing them. Itsuki didn’t care but continued to try and overtake Shingo, there was only two laps left.

Itsuki stared at Shingo’s car, the red Honda civic hatch could take turns just as fast as the Supra, but he would block Itsuki from passing on the straights. A turn to the left was amidst. Shingo did the left foot braking technique once again, the red civic drifted 190 degrees through the turn, Itsuki did another shift, turn slightly drifting.

Another series of complicated turns arrived. The red Honda civic was still a 100m ahead.
The gap was not closing.

“I was ahead on the first lap when I was braking.” Pointed out Itsuki

Itsuki decided to switch to his old tactic and drifted through the next two turns, the gap started to close in.

‘Damn, that kid’s quick, he learns fast.” Cursed Shingo

Shingo started to get emotional, the Honda civic had massive understeer that could not be controlled by the left foot anymore. Because of all the braking Shingo had done throughout the race, his tires were worn. Unlike Itsuki’s who still had a lot of grip left.

The second lap was over, and Itsuki noticed something again, the car that was tailing them was just behind him, there was almost no gap. Itsuki knew straight away from seeing Kenji’s car too often, that it was a black 180sx.

The last hairpin in the lap was just a few metres away, Shingo hit the brakes, the civic understeered through the outside away from the apex, the Supra drifted with it’s rear swinging out slightly, after the exit, Shingo lost speed and fell behind, now, the 180sx was trailing the civic and not the white supra.

The night was going darker, and the view was getting harder to see, Itsuki took off his sunglasses. Wiping his sweat, he drifted through the next turn.

“I passed him, but now I gotta keep safe.” Said Itsuki

“Damn that little kid and his Supra, I guess the old saying goes, never judge a book by it’s cover, that kid is fast!” smiled Shingo

The tight left turn of Myogi appeared, The supra which was leading turned without braking, the complicated Inertia Itsuki pulled off was fast enough to open a gap between the two cars. The black 180sx rushed into the corner’s guardrail, quickly braking, it drifted through the turn past the civic which had tried so hard to stay near the apex.

“It’s over, there’s only one turn ahead and then it’s’ the finish line.” Said Shingo cursing himself
The supra did another Inertia braking drift, through the turn pulling ahead, the black 180sx rushed in once more, the Supra was near the guardrail and the black 180sx was near the apex, both cars were side by side next to each other. The black 180sx did not have the power to overtake Itsuki, but they finished the race at the exact same moment.
Shingo followed and crossed the finish line a few seconds after.

The black 180sx did not stop but continued to drive away from the Mt.

“Damn, Itsuki, what happened, you won!” smiled Kenji

Takumi came into the conversation.

“Itsuki, that car, did you see it?” asked Takumi

“The 180sx?”

“Yeah, the Akagi demon.”

“The what?” asked Iketani

Takumi explained to the group about the black 180sx of Akagi, even to the night kids, the night kids explained to the Speed Stars that they haven’t seen it before.

“The car started a minute after you guys did aswell, damn his fast!”

cant wait dark hero zero here it is right here!!!
gian7675
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 04:18 AM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,356

Keep it up! Jeep it up!

I thought that they were going to do a Duck Tape match laugh.gif
Meteor
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 07:31 AM

Were you expecting something else?

Member No.: 20,929

Getting interesting.
thrett
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 08:09 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 18,478

itsuki doing big things
gotta like that
Nomake Wan
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 08:10 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (gian7675 @ Today at 7:18 AM)
Keep it up! Keep it up!

I thought that they were going to do a Duct Tape deathmatch  laugh.gif

Corrected for truth. Or something.

This post has been edited by Nomake Wan on Nov 14 2006, 08:10 AM
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
driftshift
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 04:05 PM

MR Yama Denrei

Member No.: 20,247

And again i praise u. worship.gif worship.gif worship.gif U just made another masterpeice. Keep on putting up the good work.
-Jt-
    Posted: Nov 14 2006, 08:39 PM

IDW Banned Member

if it was a gumtape, it will just be a replay of Takumi instead Itsukis doing it
driftshift
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 08:42 PM

MR Yama Denrei

When will u make another chapter? whistling.gif
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 14 2006, 08:49 PM

IDW Banned Member

in a few hrs in doing the one right now, it takes bout 30mins but i gotta take a brake got a headache, by the way, whats the place Iro called the full name
driftshift
  Posted: Nov 14 2006, 08:51 PM

MR Yama Denrei

U mean iros full name. Either u can call it Irohazaka or as they say n the anime , Iroha Slopes
Nomake Wan
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 08:55 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

"Iroha Zaka" literally is "Iroha Slopes." Similar to "Iwo Jima" being "Iwo Island." Basically, you're saying stick to the Japanese name or translate it.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Aerys
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 11:41 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 18,373

QUOTE (-Jt- @ Today at 1:47 AM)
ahh crap good point Aerys-shoulda thought about dat! but if Itsuki anything can happen0_0

grin2.gif I'm big fan of Itsuki too.

Anyways, it's your story so you can make him do things out of character from the "Itsuki of Initial D".
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 15 2006, 12:11 AM

IDW Banned Member

Back with the Akagi Red suns.

Chapter 13

“Hey, bro, come on, your taking this guy too far, I bet you could beat him!” said Keisuke slouching off

“Yeah, I probably could, PROBABLY, that’s not good enough for the White Comet.

Ryosuke’s mobile phone rang with an Italian ring tone.

“Hello this is Kyoichi.” Said the man over the phone.

“Hello.” Simply replied

“You sound bored, anyway way to the point, I have got some information about a new team and racer.” Said Kyoichi quickly

“And?” asked Ryosuke not really caring

“It’s about a team called black shadows.” Said Kyoichi

‘The black shadows?!” said Ryosuke suddenly aware of what was happening
“Yes, you sound like you’ve heard of them!” said Kyoichi

“Yes, I have, I’ve also seen a racer up close from there team, a black 180sx.” Said Ryosuke

“We need to meet, tonight, at Irohazaka.”

“Alright.” Ryosuke shut his phone

“Keisuke, call Fujiwara, were going to the Iroha Slopes.”

That night.

The Fujiwara tofu shop headed out. Takumi put on a blue hoody that had the words Champion written on it. The FC and the FD were waiting for him in Akagi, together they would take a trip to Iroha Slopes to find out more about the mysterious team the “Black Shadows.”

The moon was waning, the clouds kept it’s distance from the moon, the air felt of thick moisture and the temperature was around over 10. The nights of Japan were always like this. The doors to houses were closed, everyone was asleep, the only thing that could be heard was the 86’s engine.

It didn’t take long for Fujiwara tofu boy to reach Akagi, the 86 turned off it’s head lights and came out of the car, leaving the engine on. The Fujiwara tofu 86 continued to vibrate.

“Fujiwara, we got news, on the Black Shadows, were heading for the Iroha slopes, want to come?” asked Keisuke

“Well, I guess, im already here, but hurry, I have to deliver tofu at 4.00, you know my old man.” Said Takumi staring into the sky

“Alright were heading for Irohazaka.” Said Ryosuke

The FC, FD and the 86 took off, tailing each other to the Iroha Slopes

This post has been edited by -Jt- on Nov 15 2006, 12:23 AM
Jezza
Posted: Nov 15 2006, 01:27 AM

IDW Jap-a-neeze Member

Member No.: 20,278

nice!! keep up the goodwork
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 15 2006, 01:29 AM

IDW Banned Member

way too much talking in dis one, but anyway i got the next 1 comign up

Chapter 14

On top of Irohazaka.

“Do you think we might get around racing there team?” asked Seiji
“Yeah, were getting all the advantages here, we get information about the Black Shadows, and we also get a race against Project D on our home turf.” Kyoichi said grinning

Takumi had started to notice that there was a car tailing him, that started to look widely familiar. Takumi shrugged, they were almost at the mountain, soon he could see if it was the person he was thinking it was.

“I wonder when there going to be here, I hate having to wait!” yelled Seiji impatiently sitting on his white Evo IV.

“Calm down there, there coming!” mumbled Kyoichi staring at the four on coming cars.

The white/silver FC stopped, followed by the bright yellow FD with a giant spoiler, gold rims, a Panda Trueno 86 and a White Supra.

The driver of the Supra was the first to come out. Takumi second, and the Takashi brothers at the same time.

Itsuki came out of his Supra rushing at Takumi.

“Takumi, I had to come and see!” yelled Itsuki

Ryosuke and Keisuke stared at Itsuki who started to walk back a bit at Keisuke’s glare.

“It’s ok Keisuke, his with me, I didn’t tell him to come, but he saw the black 180sx up close, so maybe he can help.” Takumi said

Ryosuke told the emperors about what they knew about the black 180sx and the team.

“So your sure, they’re not from around here?” asked Seiji coldly

“Yes.” Hissed Keisuke

“Alright, we know a little bit to, we have seen a blue evo IV running down these slopes, it’s goddam fast, it uses a mixed skill between the Inertia and the machine gun downshifts and up shifts.” Kyoichi sounded reluctant.

Itsuki didn’t say a word. Itsuki looked really scared.

“Alright, while you’re here, let’s race, two of your racers, against me and Seiji.” Said Kyoichi

The two teams got into a group huddle.

“Um….Mr. Takahashi(Ryosuke.) can I race?” asked Itsuki
“I don’t want to race against an evo.” Spat Keisuke

“Im not racing either, ok Takumi’s friend you can race.” Said Ryosuke

Itsuki fainted.

“God, I should of thought of this, they just wanted to lure us here, the Evo probably isn’t even real.” Said Keisuke clenching his fist

Project D and Itsuki walked up to the Emperors. Itsuki was cowering behind Takumi
Keisuke walked out in front. Ryosuke walked casually, while Takumi stared into the sky.

“Seeing that your very confident, we will race you, the 86, and our newest member with his Supra.” Said Ryosuke mockingly

Itsuki fainted again.

“We don’t want to race your pathetic out of date 86 and your stupid new racer!” yelled Seiji

“Um…Mr Ryosuke Senpai, my names Itsuki.” Whispered Itsuki

“OK, Itsuki, line your cars up, Kyoichi, line up your cars, Your Evo goes ahead, then the 86, the Evo IV and the Supra.” Said Ryosuke

“This is going to be cake!” said Seiji

The cars lined up. The engines of the four cars roared in the night. Keisuke went to go to the count down.
Jezza
Posted: Nov 15 2006, 01:49 AM

IDW Jap-a-neeze Member

Member No.: 20,278

not bad, bit boring then, but hopefully next chapter race will b good
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 15 2006, 02:25 AM

IDW Banned Member

Chapter 15.

“Ok boys, im going to count down right now, you know the rules, let’s go.” Said Keisuke

“GO!” yelled Keisuke in the middle of the night

The black Evo 3 went off, followed by the Panda 86, the Evo 4 and Itsuki’s Supra. Irohazaka had many turns the first turn was already a very sharp right turn, the Evo’s already going around 90km/ph had to brake for the turn, while the 86 and the Supra didn’t, Itsuki pulled off his usual drift, the Supra spun itself, around the corner meeting bumper to bumper with the Evo IV.

Takumi smiled. His friend Itsuki had gotten better, he could now keep up with him, but still, Takumi had better adaptive abilities then Itsuki. After a few more corners, the Evo and the black Evo pulled a few metres ahead.

A very wide straight was up, The white evo pulled ahead of the blocking 86. The two Project D cars were behind of the two Evo’s. The first half of Irohazaka
was not as steep, and the turns weren’t as sharp, much like Akina.

“Hey, Takumi, what are you doing?” asked Itsuki over the microphones Ryosuke had hooked up. * the microphones are little speaker systems attached to the ear, I cant be stuffed changing it, coz when I do the rest of the sentence rubs off, don’t ask why.

“I can’t out run an evo on a straight!” said Takumi sounding bored

“Ok.” Said Takumi

“Mr. Takahashi um, well the evo’s are ahead, is that ok?” asked Itsuki over the microphone to Ryosuke

“This was meant to happen Itsuki, and call me Ryosuke.” Said Ryosuke through the microphone.

The roads became wide, Itsuki floored the accelerator trying to over take his friend.
The 86 started to get serious, the hairpin ahead, Takumi threw into an inertia drift. Itsuki followed keenly. Itsuki tried copying Takumi but ended up almost crashing.

“Is this a joke, the Supra can hardly keep up, we’ve already pulled a huge distance from them.” Said Seiji

“Don’t get cocky Seiji.” Said Kyoichi

The second half of the race

Takumi caught up with the Evo IV. A hairpin was ahead, the hill was really steep, the evo braked without letting off the gas, the Evo did a quick turn without swinging out the rear, the 86 followed and drifted, the Supra still keenly trying to keep up. The 86 and the Supra did a twin drift, the Supra couldn’t catch up aswell on the turn, the Evo’s front bumper scraped the apex guardrail slightly. One of the fog lights of the evo turned off.

“F*** my evo, that was so careless dammit!” yelled Seiji

The 86 came out of the turn right next to the Evo, the roads started to get narrower, the two compact cars could not stay head to head any longer, takumi wasn’t afraid of dyeing, kept rushing in, the cars were almost about scrape each other, when Seiji hit the brakes, Itsuki’s Supra was still floored, the Evo IV almost hit the Supra, Itsuki out was scared out of his pants, hit the brakes and shifted down twice and steered to the right, the Supra drifted on an angle past the Evo IV.

“Oh my god, im alive, Takumi did you see that!?” asked Itsuki

“Well done, Itsuki.” Said Takumi

“Give me the details.” Said Ryosuke

‘Well apart from me, I just over took, I over took the white Evo, that same guy who made fun out Takumi about his 86!’ yelled Itsuki

“Ok, so your ahead now right?” asked Keisuke

“Yeah, were both ahead of the Evo, but there is no sign of the black Evo.” Said Takumi

“Ok, over and out.” Said Ryosuke

‘Hey Takumi, I think the white Evo crashed into the wall after I over took him!” said Itsuki worrying

“It’s his fault, don’t worry we need to catch up to the black Evo.” Said Takumi

Halfway through the second half, a blue car started to drift down the slopes of Irohazaka.

“Fujiwara, Itsuki, the emperors weren’t lying, there really is a blue Evo IV, and it’s coming to you at amazing speed!” yelled Keisuke

“So what…?” asked Takumi

No one answered.

The Supra and the 86 drifted through another hairpin and a tight left corner.

“Itsuki, Im going to go ahead a bit ok?” asked Takumi

“Have you been slowing down for me the whole time?” asked Itsuki

“Yeah a bit.” Said Takumi

“I thought I could keep up with you…” mumbled Itsuki in tears

Takumi started to floor it, the 86 put a gap between the supra after another hairpin, Takumi spotted brake lights. The black evo was only 50m ahead. Takumi got more keen and continued to drift after the Evo 3.

Itsuki was flooring the accelerator through a straight when a car appeared behind him.
A dark blue Evo IV. Itsuki started to shake.

“Ryosuke Senpai, I can see the blue car!” yelled Itsuki

“OW my ear Itsuki!” said Takumi

“Pretend it’s not there.” Said Ryosuke calmly.

“I need some advice Ryosuke.” Said Takumi

“Gimme the details.”

“Well im almost near the black evo, but he keeps blocking on the turns, after the turns, he pulls away really far.” Said Takumi

The 86 finally caught up with the Evo 3. The Supra was head to head with the Evo, Itsuki pulled ahead and blocked. The blue car was unaffected and pulled back.

“Ahahahaha, im blocking!” laughed Itsuki

“Let it pass.” Said Ryosuke

“Aiya! Why?” asked Itsuki

“So we can see how good it is, anyway, Fujiwara, you’ve raced him before, I don’t know his current skill level, just make him do something irrational.” Said Ryosuke

Takumi needed no further invitation. There was a narrow straight before a turn, Kyoichi already started to slow down, Takumi lined up the next to it, just like the Evo IV. The two cars rushed into the right corner Takumi in the outside, both cars rushed in, Takumi turned off his head lights. A black light appeared in the night, the light flashed to the outside of the turn, Takumi’s 86 started to drift, through the outside, there was no room between the cars, the Evo 3 side doors made contact with the 86 front bumper. Kyoichi kept flooring the pedal, Takumi hit the brakes again controlling his drift. Kyoichi’s car rushed into the corner, he was just a metre away from the guardrauil, when he shifted down back to gear one, hit the brakes, pulled the handbrake, his car slid, and smashed into the apex. Takumi overtook. A few seconds later, the Supra overtook, right after the supra, the blue evo over took.

“He crashed into the apex, really badly!” whooed Itsuki

Itsuki let the blue evo past.

“Hey, it say’s black shadows on the back window, and it also says….Akagi blue moons.” Said Itsuki

“Hey I know that team, we made our teams pretty close around the same time, they’re a pretty tough team, we haven’t raced them, but we got better course times.” Said Ryosuke

Itsuki followed the blue evo, the blue evo was trying to overtake the 86.

The finish line was ahead.

The evo was head to heads with the 86, both cars next to eachother, crossed the finish line followed by the supra which was about 7 seconds behind.

Two amazing things occurred this night. Itsuki had found he had really good keeping up skills, and two evo’s had crashed. Find out more about the black shadows in the next chapter of….THE AKAGI BLACK DEMON Copyrights tongue.gif

This post has been edited by -Jt- on Nov 15 2006, 02:39 AM
Meteor
Posted: Nov 15 2006, 02:43 AM

Hmm, time to see how good Itsuki has gotten.
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 15 2006, 02:53 AM

IDW Banned Member

u just saw how good itsukis gotten!
Meteor
Posted: Nov 15 2006, 03:09 AM

My net posted that after you finished the chapter. Anyway, keep it up.
gian7675
Posted: Nov 15 2006, 06:20 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 2,356

QUOTE (-Jt- @ Yesterday at 8:39 PM)
if it was a gumtape, it will just be a replay of Takumi instead Itsukis doing it

laugh.gif Actaully I was thinking something like Itsuki challenged Shingo and Shingo surprised him with a gumtape match and then Itsuki fainted wink2.gif End of race or rather...the race never started laugh.gif

Please keep up the story smile.gif I like Chapter 14 even though its more of a dialogue chapter. It gives the reader more suspense to wait for the next chapter so take your time writing the chapter and there's no need to rush it laugh.gif
jpn6438
Posted: Nov 15 2006, 11:31 AM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 19,264

This is a versy interesting story...keep up the good work! It's nice to see that Itsuki is improving too.
thrett
Posted: Nov 15 2006, 12:55 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 18,478

still in2 it
BDDEE@
Posted: Nov 15 2006, 02:20 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 21,568

keep up the good work meng, now everytime i come onto this site i find myself checking this thread for new chapters

10 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »