Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums
Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Painless PAIN


  Important Rules
Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)



Views: 4,071  ·  Replies: 5 
> Please advise!
  Posted: Sep 20 2016, 08:29 PM


Group: Members
Posts: 4
Member No.: 47,528
Joined: Sep 20th 2016
Location: Update Profile

Hey all
It's been 2 weeks that I got hospitalized. Last week after my office hours when I was heading back to my home a car came and hit me. I was totally shocked and also my leg got fractured. Doctor said that at least for 1 month I have to take rest. It was not my fault so I shared with my friends advised me to hire a lawyer so that I get the compensation amount from the hit person. They suggested me with . But I don't have any idea about these lawyers since it's my first experience. Has anybody have experienced in hiring the lawyers please advise.

This post has been edited by lemy11 on Sep 20 2016, 08:41 PM
Posted: Sep 20 2016, 09:20 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Group: Advanced Members
Posts: 13,448
Member No.: 1,473
Joined: Mar 18th 2004
Location: Update Profile

Don't wait, call 8
Posted: Sep 20 2016, 09:37 PM

lit candy heart

Group: XIAO
Posts: 5,649
Member No.: 13,323
Joined: Oct 4th 2005

・ Sorry to hear about the accident; do everything through your insurance and have them work it out. Be aware that all lawyers charge a fee for their services ~ and if this goes to court & you don't win the case, convincing as it may be, you're still gonna have to pay your lawyer. My advice is to let law enforcement & your insure handle everything... I worked as an EMT for a couple o'years & saw incidents like this fall through the courts ~ as I was called to be a witness to a number of 'em. The victims ended up paying not just legal fees but also medical bills ~ insurance companies like Geico AllState Farmers Progressive etc etc all have lawyers working for them to handle this type of stuff ~ that's why we pay so much for car insurance. G'luck! I wouldn't put my money on a lawyer personally though. happy.gif

Edit: Just realized you were walking and not in your car... derp.gif ~ that's where your life insurance comes in - NY Life Aflac AARP etc etc. Also, try getting in contact with the person that hit you ~ threaten the police if he/she doesn't wanna compensate for your physical injury. Same concept applies though, I still wouldn't put my money on any lawyer unless I absolutely have to. ^^;

This post has been edited by xiao on Sep 20 2016, 09:56 PM
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Posted: Sep 21 2016, 03:18 PM

Group Icon

Posts: 19,312
Member No.: 12,263
Joined: Sep 12th 2005
Location: Update Profile

This reeks of being a spam post.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Nomake Wan
Posted: Sep 21 2016, 07:40 PM


Group: Advanced Members
Posts: 19,535
Member No.: 5,394
Joined: Feb 5th 2005
Location: Drydock

Agreed. Why in the actual fuck would you ask an Initial D board you only just joined for legal advice?

I vote spam as well.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Posted: Sep 21 2016, 08:54 PM

As expected of country grown vegetables
Group Icon

Group: Special Snowflake
Posts: 2,330
Member No.: 19,520
Joined: Aug 14th 2006
Location: Redondo Beach, CA.


01001001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110100

Know what I mean?