Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Lupin - Black U.F.O

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,414  ·  Replies: 1 
> Where to buy initial d DVD's for Europe?, i am of need to buy an initial D dvd's
Ryo~Slovakia
  Posted: Nov 29 2002, 01:33 AM

Unregistered

If anyone can help me to find an online store that ship's dvd's to Slovakia (Europe) i will be very happy
Shark
Posted: Nov 29 2002, 07:31 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

Well, contrary to what some may believe, Initial D DVDs with english subtitles have not been published yet. But Tokyopop will do so very soon... I know they're going to be available on http://www.fantask.dk, and they will send to Slovakia. It's just a question of wether you can navigate the site, seeing as it's all in danish biggrin.gif
I could propably help you navigating the site if necessary, but as I said, they are not available yet. Unless you want imports with japanese speech and no subs smile.gif

And just for the record, if you see DVDs for sale with english subtitles, they're _bootlegs_!
I was fooled by a bootleg once.. I wont do that again.
I will add this to my sig for future references. If some people want to buy a bootleg, I'm not stopping anyone. But I think everyone should at least be informed exactly what it is... And I think that link is pretty informative smile.gif
And everyone should be sure to at least check out the small section "Why shouldn't I buy them?".