Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Go 2 - Play Loud

10 Pages  1 2 3 4 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 17,109  ·  Replies: 227 
> [FANFIC] Black Tsuga, Akagi Black Demon stg 2
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 11 2006, 11:20 PM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 21,179

Chapter 8

One sunny morning, Itsuki died. Nah just joking, here is the real story.

Itsuki still thinking about his 85, laid on the couch at the gas station, Yuiichi gave him time off because of his loss. Itsuki was watching the TV waiting for the lottery draw to come up. He had for the first time bought his own ticket.

After a few minutes, the Gunma lottery came up, the numbers were: 81, 52, 73, 65, 71, 69, 67.

Itsuki looked down at his ticket not expecting to win. His number was was 52, looking up and back down. 52.. he thought in his head. Looking at the Tv, he saw the two numbers, 52. Itsuki couldn’t believe it, he looked up and down about ten times rubbed his eyes and looked again.

“BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!” yelled Itsuki

Itsuki’s scream filled the room, everyone came rushing in. Yuuichi, Takumi, Iketani and Kenji.

“What’s wrong Itsuki, did you fall off your chair?” asked Takumi scratching his head.

Itsuki didn’t say anything.

“Spit it out Itsuki your grinning like the joker.” Smiled Iketani

“I…I…I won the lottery, I got one of the first two numbers, I won 80,000,000yen!” yelled Itsuki stuttering

Takumi froze, Iketani aswell, even Yuuichi, buy noy Kenji who was slow to understand what just happened.

“You won..80,000,000yen?” asked Kenji

Everyone looked at Kenji, without a word, Kenji took this as a yes.

Everyone at work was too busy thinking about Itsuki’s win. Everyone went back to work except Itsuki.

“You know, just because you won the lottery doesn’t mean you can slack off!” laughed Yuuichi

Itsuki smiled. Yuuichi went to sit down opposite Itsuki. Looking at him for a while but not saying anything. Itsuki wore his usual work clothes, but his cap was on backwards.
Itsuki looked really happy, more happy then he was sad when he lost the 85.

“You know Itsuki, you can now buy a new 85!” said Yuuichi

Itsuki took it in slowly, but after a minute, he smiled even more.

“I can get an EVO or an Impreza or a R34!” Itsuki said

“Yes, but that’s not like the Akina speed stars we all use mid to average cars, shouldn’t you abide that?” asked Yuuichi

“I was just saying boss, I don’t want to buy an Evo, there to fast and I can’t drive a four wheel drive at all!” grinned Itsuki

Itsuki went to the car lot that afternoon after receiving his cheque at the lottery shop.
Many cars were spread around, all new and shiny, not crushed and dusty like the ones at the junkyard.

Itsuki looked around, he wanted something FR design scheme probably a good Toyota, like an Altezza or something. He went over to the Toyota lot. There were Toyotas everywhere. Toyota supras, Toyota Trueno, Toyota Levin, Toyota Seca, Toyota cars were everywhere,

Itsuki looked at the supra for a minute.

“Wow, a supra, no one drives those, but there an FR.” said Itsuki looking at the next car
The Toyota Altezza, Itsuki didn’t like the grills on the car so he went to the next car, a 1993 Toyota Celica GT four. It had a twin entry turbo. An FR, it looked really nice aswell.

Itsuki looked back at the Supra, he just liked the look of it, it kept him attracted to the car. Itsuki rushed back to look at the red Supra again. It said Drive away on the windshield. Itsuki needed no further invitation, Itsuki rushed in into the shop and asked for a supra.

“You want to purchase a supra?” asked the manager

“Yes, a blue supra, um.. with a big spoiler!” said Itsuki

The manager showed Itsuki the different options, Itsuki rushed his decisions getting the Supra. He was told that the car could not be driven away blue, so Itsuki had to wait tomorrow night to get it sent over to the gas station.

Itsuki could not sleep that night, even more then the night when he got his 85 delivered, this time no one could make fun of his supra. The good thing was he still had a lot of money to spend on his supra.

here you go i rushed it, ill do the next chapter in a hour if anyone reads it. Alright cya! w00t2.gif i dunno why the supra, i was going to make a seca but i couldnt work out the engine and stuff

This post has been edited by -Jt- on Nov 13 2006, 02:19 AM
Jezza
Posted: Nov 12 2006, 12:26 AM

IDW Jap-a-neeze Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,278

wow, from the junkyard chapter ,,,, cars for $65AUD!!! thats a little cheap isnt it? i would of expected like $500AUD not $65!!(5000yen or so)

Haha Itsuki the millionaire, supra eh

a couple redsun guys have supras (minor characters in anime)
BDDEE@
Posted: Nov 12 2006, 04:21 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 21,568

He should of got the celica!
gian7675
Posted: Nov 12 2006, 12:32 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 2,356

Just a question, is the lottery mechanics a work of fictrion also? Just getting the one of the first 2 numbers will win you a big pay-off?

Still keep it up wink2.gif I like the story more and more smile.gif
driftshift
Posted: Nov 12 2006, 03:22 PM

MR Yama Denrei

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,247

Dude great story. Keep on making more chapters. smile.gif
thrett
Posted: Nov 12 2006, 08:20 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 18,478

lol
u think u funny
great chapter
Meteor
Posted: Nov 12 2006, 08:28 PM

Were you expecting something else?

Member No.: 20,929

Interesting fanfic, not bad at all.
Rudy
Posted: Nov 12 2006, 10:40 PM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)
Aerys
Posted: Nov 13 2006, 01:28 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 18,373

“Wow, a supra, no one drives those, but there an FF.” said Itsuki looking at the next car"

AFAIK, supra uses a FR layout

@JT
The year of the supra or class like MKIII would greatly help your readers identify it plus it will lessen the need for you to go to technical details if Itsuki is buying a stock car.
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 13 2006, 02:16 AM

IDW Banned Member

Thanks for the tip errr.*scrolls up Aerys, ok yeah, well before i start its a 2002 supra, Mark IV, the 4th generations supra. well the problem was, i didnt know which supra i had to add, also i didnt know when initial d should be based in the 1990's? ill get the picture for u guys. heres the link! http://mishilo.image.pbase.com/u15/kiu17/u...79061.supra.jpg
w00t2.gif
P.S i changed the FF thingy its an FR design scheme now, i got confused, coz i was playing NFS and onlu the front wheels acclerated nvm, anyway keep reading next chapters gonan come out tomorow night or afternoon.
Chapter 9

The next morning.

“AIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, ITSUKI!” Kenji screamed so the whole neighbourhood could hear it.

Itsuki put his shoulder over the Supra, grinning like there was no tomorrow. His dark blue supra with a giant rear spoiler glimmered in the morning sun. The factory wheels were still brand new and on the car. The muffler was still stock, every thing about the car was stock.

“Itsuki, is that your car?” asked Takumi not believing his eyes

“Yes Takumi my good man, this my beautiful Supra.” Grinned Itsuki

“Luckily there’s no such thing as an 86 supra or that would be an 85 supra!” laughed Iketani

Takumi could not believe his eyes, once again, his friend Itsuki had bought another car, his own car, this time it had no faults, Takumi envied Itsuki even more now. Itsuki just kept getting too many good cars, but atleast Takumi had his own 86 now, while his father drove the GC8V.

Iketani took Itsuki to the local car tune to get parts for his car. Taking the Supra, Itsuki looked around wondering if anyone was checking out his Supra. Itsuki smiled at how people looked back after it went past. The Dark blue super with the factory still on drove to the Car parts shop.

The shop was in Akagi, Itsuki couldn’t wait to try out his car after. Itsuki looked around the shop for a new set of rims, there were many brands. 5Zigen, Do-Luck, Ro-ja etc. There were many different wheels but Itsuki was looking for the ones he saw on the yellow FD. Itsuki looked around, a lot of the rims looked rather similar but it didn’t take long to find a pair of dark black 5 starred rim. Iketani took hold of the rims feeling really jealous that Itsuki had a lot of money to spend.

Itsuki continued to walk around the shop fingering the money in his pocket. Itsuki had bought a new front bumper, a bigger rear spoiler, and side bumpers. Itsuki also bought a new steering wheel. Itsuki still had the Tires from his 85, which he had just bought so he kept to those.

By the end of the day, Iketani had his hands full of car parts, Itsuki smiled and bought him a new set of tires. Iketani stopped complaining, instead he thought of the new tires on his S13.

Itsuki got one of the engineers behind the shop to fit on the bumpers, spoiler, and the new rims. They had to repaint Itsuki’s car because the bumpers were white. Itsuki chose a panda colour to remind him of his old 85. The supra once it was finished, was white with the side bumpers black and to finish of, a big muffler.. The interior was filled with a new steering wheel, a skull shift knob, and new seat covers, yet Itsuki still had tons of money to spend, instead, Itsuki was going to put the money in the bank.

“Ok, were ready to go!!!” yelled Itsuki

“Go home right?” asked Iketani getting really tired

Itsuki thought about it for a minute, he wanted to surprise Iketani about his new driving abilities, so instead, he skipped his trip to Akagi. Itsuki drove back to Akina with Iketani in the passenger seat. The car was still a little jumpy. Itsuki’s Supra sounded really nice with the new muffler. A six cylinder FR. 2JZ-GTE engine with a twin turbochargerit could hit around 280hp.

“Your car’s suspension need to be tuned, I can get someone from the speedstars to do it.” Said Iketani

“Yeah, you owe me one for the tires!” laughed Itsuki, no one had ever owed him something before.

Itsuki got back to the gas station. The moment he got out he went over to Takumi and put him in a head lock.

“Aiya, Itsuki what are you doing?” Takumi asked
“Your coming with me to Akina, im going to show you my new driving skill.” Smiled Itsuki

Takumi did not argue, he really did want to see what Itsuki new car could do. The White supra headed for the mountains. Itsuki’s gear one to two was almost instantaneous. Takumi was surprised that his best mate actually had a fast car.

At the mountain, Itsuki had to drive to the top first.

‘For the first time, I can actually race others on the uphill!” smiled Itsuki

The uphill consecutive hairpins arrived sooner then expected. Takumi started look at the handbrake waiting for Itsuki’s hand to pull it. But no. Itsuki did not pull it instead, he put his hand to the gear knob and shifted up and down twice really quickly. Itsuki slammed the brakes, turning to the outside and back in. In the middle of the afternoon, the white Supra skidded around the hairpin. Coming out of the exit the Supra reaccelerated at full speed.

From gear 3 all the way up to gear five, Itsuki’s car hit 230HP. The Supra reached the next hairpin, Itsuki shifted down twice, shifting up and then down in a split second, hitting the brakes again, the car once again did a minor drift.

“Wow, Itsuki, you have improved tons.” Complimented Takumi

Instead of receiving a thank you, Itsuki slapped Takumi over the head.

‘Is that all you can say, just because you can do a drift faster then me, a long time ago, I couldn’t even drift, now I can do it and all you can say is you have improved tons!” Itsuki yelled in a mocking way

“Stop being so violent Itsuki, you are getting better, but your exit isn’t too good, your counter steering time takes too long.”

Itsuki was too glad to even listen.

At the top of the mountain.

Itsuki sat in the driving seat, getting pumped for the downhill. Her waited for ages to show Takumi how fast he could take the down hill now, it took him exactly four minutes, which was one minute or so slower then Takumi’s.

“Ok Takumi watch me take the Akina downhill, I haven’t done this in the Supra yet, but ill try!”

The Supra took off, reaching 100km/ph im less than six seconds, the car unlike
Takumi’s did not DING ( old cars use to ding when it went over 100km/ph.)
The Supra took the first straight like there was no tomorrow. The Supra reached the first right corner, Itsuki let go of the gas shifted and slammed the gas again, the car pulled around the corner at high speed. Takumi noticed something, Itsuki had different ways of turning each corner, this meant, he had worked out a formula for every turn. Itsuki was getting faster.

The next turn was a wide hairpin, Itsuki shifted back up to five, shifted down once, turned from the outside to the inside to the outside and performed the inertia drift. Itsuki finished mountain thirty seconds faster then his 85. This made him thirty seconds slower then Takumi.

This post has been edited by -Jt- on Nov 13 2006, 02:21 AM
Tarento
Posted: Nov 13 2006, 02:31 AM

IDW'S Guitar Hero b00bie

Member No.: 2,196

LOL. One number gets you $670,000 USD. biggrin.gif Other than that, I like the fanfiction so far. Keep it up.
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 13 2006, 02:35 AM

IDW Banned Member

im not too smart about the lottery, i didnt pay attention to that, but owell! the next chapters coming, imma just edit this 1 when im done, its going to be a race just to let you know, not telling u whos in it, but Itsuki is 1 of dem!

AND EVERYBODY HIS THE NXT CHAPTER!

i need to sleep now dry.gif

kinda rushed it but here you go!

Chapter 10

At night.

Itsuki, Takumi and Iketani had just finished their respective jobs.

The three men stood outside the gas station admiring Itsuki’s new Supra. Itsuki was still high on getting his car. Also a little over confident. Still grinning like the joker, Itsuki made his move, he had been waiting to ask Iketani a question.

“Iketani Senpai, I have made up my mind, I want to race you, down Mt Akina.” Itsuki said without mumbling clear as day.

With that rumors started spreading like wild fire, the whole of the Akina Speed stars knew, even some of the night kids decided to come, but what made Itsuki happy was, that Project D had come to watch him, especially Takumi.

The race was the next night, Itsuki took his Supra to the gas station to get he oil refilled, and took it back up to the mountain to practice during the day, watching the traffic very carefully, sometimes, he would just go down to get even more use to the tight turns of the deadly downhill. Iketani was too over confident, he still expected Itsuki to be the 1000 yr old turtle.

The night of the race.

Many racers had come to watch, the parking lot was full, racers stood on the side of the hairpins, rumors like there was going to be a new Supra caught the attention of racers. Not many of them have seen the new generation Supra race. Some people overreacted and said that it was a pro circuit driver in the Supra.

Iketani was there first, parking his car ready for the race.

Kenji walked over to the S13 Silvia, Iketani opened the window.
“This will be a laugh, so many people have come to watch Itsuki race, his actually pretty popular.” Laughed Kenji

Itsuki came on the dot, his new Supra rushing up the mountain, all the racers watched the brand new shiny Supra tear up the mountain. Itsuki even got the nerve to do a little drift at the hairpin. Once on top of the mountain, Itsuki parked his car next to the s13.

“Hey Iketani Senpai, I am so pumped!” yelled Itsuki at the top of his lungs

Everyone laughed.

“If you beat me, you will be the fastest in the speedstars, well second to Takumi that is!” smiled Iketani

“After this race Iketani Senpai, can I get the Speedstars sticker on my car?” Itsuki asked

“Ok, whatever, Itsuki!”

Kenji started the count down.

‘Racers are you ready?”

“10”

“9”

“8”

“7”

“6”

five seconds later

“1, GO!”

The two cars took off at full speed, both cars floored the accelerator, especially Itsuki. The beautiful sound of Itsuki’s Supra erupted. The white Supra of Akina rushed down to the first turn. Itsuki suddenly stopped. Iketani watched and was a bit surprised. Iketani’s S13 overtook.

“I wonder what his thinking.” Wondered Iketani.

Itsuki on purpose wanted to tail the S13.

The S13 pulled the turn pretty fast, Itsuki’s Supra accelerated back up to the S13. The first right turn of Akina appeared, Itsuki pulled off the feint drift, quickly tailing the S 13, Itsuki had to slow down or he would of crashed into the S13. Itsuki found it easier to tail.

The two cars continued to rush through the turns, Itsuki still drifting, Iketani pulled the turns at a faster pace. Itsuki had to keep slowing down for Iketani, but finally the wide hairpin. The s13 started to slow down, so the Supra continued to rush in overtaking Iketani. Itsuki slammed the breaks and drifted through the turn.

“Wow, Itsuki can drift rather quick now, when did he learn to drift!?” Iketani started to get serious

The Supra started to drive a lot faster not needing to slow down for Iketani anymore. The panda Supra started to make a gap between the two cars. Iketani wasn’t going to give up though, he started to get serious and floored the accelerator.

The 5 consecutive hairpins….

The Supra had lost a little bit of ground, the S13 started tailing again.

“Wow, Iketani Senpai never looked so slow!” laughed Itsuki

The first of the five hairpins begun. The Supra drifted while the S13, pulled the inside corner, the tires of the S13 accidentally dropped into the gutter.

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” yelled Iketani

The S13 accidentally taking the gutter over took. Itsuki looked at the car in surprise, he was use to getting overtaken, but not at a hairpin. Itsuki’s car still drifted but slid back a little into the outside.

“whew, that was scary, I accidentally pulled off something Takumi does!” smiled Iketani still a little shocked.

The next straight away till the next hairpin was near aboard. The Supra was blocked by the S13.

The S13 kept ahead for the next 3 hairpins.

Itsuki’s eyes changed, focusing more then ever to overtake. Itsuki’s Supra rushed into the corner while the S13 tried to take the inside. The Supra drifted through the outside and easily overtook, dusting the S13.

Iketani stopped his S13 after the exit knowing he could not overtake, and just drove slowly to the finish line.

“Well done Itsuki, you are now a proud member of the Speed Stars!”

“I thought I was already in the speedstars!à€

“Yeah well your in it even more now!” laughed Kenji.

In the middle of the night, the Akina speedstars laughed, and made fun of Iketani for losing to Itsuki, but he was glad he lost to see Itsuki’s new acquired skill, Itsuki of the Speed stars could now drift!

This post has been edited by -Jt- on Nov 13 2006, 03:06 AM
gian7675
Posted: Nov 13 2006, 04:33 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 2,356

Nice! Very nice! laugh.gif

A suggestion, why don't you just make him "the" winner of the Lottery? wink2.gif

Keep going please smile.gif

Btw, to the mods, a pinned thread with all the fanfics in one section will be nice wink2.gif

This post has been edited by gian7675 on Nov 13 2006, 04:39 AM
FinToy-83
Posted: Nov 13 2006, 11:08 AM

IDW Banned Member

Member No.: 14,568

nice to see that someone updates his fanfic often. happy.gif just remember to check the grammar and small glitches and it'll be superb. wink2.gif thumbsup.gif
Meteor
Posted: Nov 13 2006, 12:21 PM

Were you expecting something else?

Member No.: 20,929

Itsuki got that close to Takumi's time?! Hmm. . . Anyway, keep up the good work.
driftshift
Posted: Nov 13 2006, 03:46 PM

MR Yama Denrei

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif Keep on making more chapters. I just cant get off the computer.
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 13 2006, 08:42 PM

IDW Banned Member

ext one will be coming in 6hrs!
FinToy-83
Posted: Nov 13 2006, 09:23 PM

IDW Banned Member

Member No.: 14,568

no need to rush too much, just concentrate on the quality over quantity happy.gif
driftshift
Posted: Nov 13 2006, 09:30 PM

MR Yama Denrei

you know what u should do. U should publish this and sell it for 5 bucks a pop. U could make so much money for this fan fiction and yes i still love it. grin2.gif

This post has been edited by driftshift on Nov 13 2006, 09:31 PM
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 13 2006, 11:40 PM

IDW Banned Member

well the problem is, this is based on ID and shuichi shingeno no wanna share! lol laugh.gif i overslept, ill also proof read it this time so it'll make some sense lol!!
thrett
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 12:25 AM

IDW God Member

real good man keep going
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 14 2006, 12:37 AM

IDW Banned Member

Chapter 11

The sun was shining in the middle of the afternoon; Itsuki drove his car to the petrol station, the white panda Supra with new gold rims drove in. Itsuki for the first time tried to do his hair, other then the time he went on the date. Itsuki wore a black jacket with studs. His hair was spiked up and he had a serious look on his face.

Iketani had been having a hard time from Kenji and some of the other speeds stars members. Losing to Itsuki was a damn disgrace, Iketani just replied: “Like you could do better.”

The Supra parked itself in the garage. Itsuki came out trying to look cool. Takumi held in a laugh. Iketani just stared with his mouth open. But Kenji, Kenji couldn’t hold back the laugh.

“Jesus Christ, Itsuki is that you?” asked Kenji

“Yes, it is me Kenji Senpai.” Said Itsuki removing his black shades

Itsuki leaned his shoulder on the roof of his new Supra.

“You think your all that just because you beat me.” Smiled Iketani

Itsuki gave a slight frown, but hid it with a smile.

The day at the gas station was busy work; the Speed Stars were hard at work, filling in cars, racers coming in to ask if they could race Itsuki. Itsuki couldn’t hold in the attention.

‘This is too good, im going to try my skills on another mountain, tonight, were going to Myogi.” Itsuki boasted.

“Seriously, Itsuki , you have a rep now, you can’t just go and lose, don’t blow your rep straight away or you might just turn into, Itsuki the thousand year old turtle.” Laughed Iketani

Takumi, Itsuki, Iketani and Kenji stood outside the gas station, no one comes at this time at night, so they have they’re usual chat.

“Thing is, the rumor about Itsuki the white supra has gotten around so quickly, they already have a name for him, they think his some rogue drifter!” Kenji smiled

“People finally see me different!” said Itsuki clenching his fist

“Yeah, the Speed stars are getting good rep nowadays, now we have two titans, the phantom 86 and the Rogue Supra.”

Takumi stared into the sky, he hadn’t told anyone, but he was still thinking of the black 180sx, the car still floated in his mind, he wanted to see it again, but he had no time to go to Akagi.

“So, you guys want to come with me to Myogi?” asked Itsuki

“Fine, it’ll be a nice surprise that the Akina Speed stars are going to go up against some Night Kids.” Said Iketani smiling proudly, seeing his team he started was now getting a lot of rep and it was all thanks to Itsuki!

The four cars headed out for Myogi. The 86, the Supra, the 180sx and the S13.

At Mt Myogi

The Akina Speed stars got out of their respective cars. Iketani walked out in front as he was the team leader, Itsuki wanted to be in front seeing he was the new best racer of the Speed stars. The new Speed stars sticker on the back of his car made Itsuki proud.

A R32 was at the peek and obviously Nakazato was sitting on the hood of his car smoking a cigarette. Takeshi stared over from his R32, eyeing the 86. Straight away, he got off his car and walked over to the 86.

“Speed stars right?” Asked Nakazato

Iketani shook his hand; both men greeted each other formally.

“Were looking for a race.” Said Kenji backing Iketani up

“With?” asked Shingo coming out of nowhere.

Itsuki came out of the dark with the shades and all.
“How about you, Shingo, ill race you.” Said Itsuki

Shingo looked at Itsuki, suppressing a laugh, he nodded his head.

“Is that your Supra over there?” asked Shingo

“Yeah, it’s my Supra.” Answered Itsuki coldly

“Calm down, I wasn’t making fun of it, I just heard some rumors about it, they said you had a nice drift, why don’t you show me it?” asked Shingo

Will Shingo ram Itsuki’s new Supra, or will Itsuki take the lead and win it for the speed stars, find out in the next chapter!
blink.gif blink.gif grin2.gif grin2.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
thrett
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 01:23 AM

IDW God Member

getting real good
Aerys
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 01:44 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 18,373

@JT
Hope you don't mind a comment on the story. A bit of elapsed time (a week or so) from buying his supra to racing it in Akina against Iketani should have occurred.

If going by the timeline:
day 1: bought supra
day 2: bought upgrades (AM): made a run on Akina with Takumi as passenger (PM)
day 3: challenged Iketani (PM)
day 4: raced Iketani (PM)

Two days is pretty short to feel a car especially if its totally different from your previous one.

Nevertheless,

yes!!! Itsuki for the win!
-Jt-
  Posted: Nov 14 2006, 01:47 AM

IDW Banned Member

ahh crap good point Aerys-shoulda thought about dat! but if Itsuki anything can happen0_0

10 Pages  1 2 3 4 »