Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Nothing Can Live Forever

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

41 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 200,711  ·  Replies: 1,010 
> [IDAS8∞] Post Your Day, What'd ya do?
Saint
Posted: Nov 4 2014, 06:42 AM

The 6th Blameless Shift

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,067

Day 2 playing IDAS8:

user posted image

with all that Japanese. Lol.

This post has been edited by Saint on Nov 4 2014, 06:43 AM
Falbere
Posted: Nov 4 2014, 07:00 AM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

Group: IDP Admin
Member No.: 43,254

QUOTE (Saint @ 16 minutes, 31 seconds ago)
Day 2 playing IDAS8:

I have no idea what I'm doing

with all that Japanese. Lol.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Saint
Posted: Nov 4 2014, 08:14 AM

The 6th Blameless Shift

QUOTE (dummyinthecity @ 1 hour, 14 minutes ago)
Be sure to check out:
translated menus post
translated PROJECT. D missions and rewards post
and known Legend of the Streets 超一流(top tier) requirements(japanese, use google translate)

Thanks. I didn't know there was IDAS8 already when I went to the mall last week. Played it without any homework done. Lol.

Only after that that I read those pages you linked. So I went to the arcade again...

But can't remember everything, so there it went. Played like a complete noob again. XD

Getting a hang of it now. Story mode is kinda confusing, with the all the Japanese conditions I can't read. Suddenly online battled 3 people (probably just CPU dummies) in a row when I thought I was gonna race Takeshi. >.< Shocked a little since I hardly tuned.

Edit: Just realized they were really dummies. Lol

This post has been edited by Saint on Nov 4 2014, 08:18 AM
Falbere
Posted: Nov 4 2014, 05:47 PM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

QUOTE (Saint @ 9 hours, 33 minutes ago)
Thanks. I didn't know there was IDAS8 already when I went to the mall last week. Played it without any homework done. Lol.

Only after that that I read those pages you linked. So I went to the arcade again...

But can't remember everything, so there it went. Played like a complete noob again. XD

Getting a hang of it now. Story mode is kinda confusing, with the all the Japanese conditions I can't read. Suddenly online battled 3 people (probably just CPU dummies) in a row when I thought I was gonna race Takeshi. >.< Shocked a little since I hardly tuned.

Edit: Just realized they were really dummies. Lol

By the way, what is your region?
It would be cool to see if there are any more players in Singapore.

I forgot my 4-digit pin yesterday, went ahead to reset it.
Now i am blocked out of d net for 10 days T.T
Saint
Posted: Nov 4 2014, 09:58 PM

The 6th Blameless Shift

QUOTE (dummyinthecity @ 4 hours, 10 minutes ago)
By the way, what is your region?
It would be cool to see if there are any more players in Singapore.

I forgot my 4-digit pin yesterday, went ahead to reset it.
Now i am blocked out of d net for 10 days T.T

Malaysia. biggrin.gif

Considering to go for the ID.net since it gives me the impression that I can tune and modify my cars and whatnot. But I don't have points left. Still in tuning process. pinch2.gif
SonicSP
Posted: Nov 4 2014, 10:13 PM

Nagao Fanboy

Member No.: 36,182

You get a discount on the part prices if you have a D.Net subscription but I don't think much else internal turning wise. This time around you can already tune your car very fast as long as you have the points.
Saint
Posted: Nov 4 2014, 10:55 PM

The 6th Blameless Shift

Will keep that in mind. biggrin.gif
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Nov 5 2014, 12:39 AM

MYS Retired Perfectionist Racer

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,532

QUOTE (Saint @ 1 hour, 44 minutes ago)
Will keep that in mind. biggrin.gif

Long story short,

Dnet member, full tune one car = 48510points
Non Dnet member, full tune one car = 53900points
Saint
Posted: Nov 5 2014, 01:22 AM

The 6th Blameless Shift

QUOTE (-=SHINN=- @ 42 minutes, 25 seconds ago)
Long story short,

Dnet member, full tune one car = 48510points
Non Dnet member, full tune one car = 53900points

That's very precise. ohmy.gif Thanks.
TaleOfVale
Posted: Nov 5 2014, 10:58 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 39,410

Been so long since I've came here... Will try to post if I can help with anything !
SonicSP
Posted: Nov 10 2014, 12:43 AM

Nagao Fanboy

Got to B3 finally and finally now can use Nagao. Also switched to Auto today for personal reasons, I'm liking it so far. I think it downshifts only one gear now so that's cool.

Been very lucky my on my rank up battles, haven't lost one in awhile. Bought some D-Coins to prevent drop in points and so far haven't had to use any yet. Now not sure what I'll use them for.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Nov 10 2014, 12:43 AM
ExPreSS518LoVuR
Posted: Nov 10 2014, 04:41 AM

Max Aura Racing

Member No.: 41,589

QUOTE (SonicSP @ 3 hours, 58 minutes ago)
Got to B3 finally and finally now can use Nagao. Also switched to Auto today for personal reasons, I'm liking it so far. I think it downshifts only one gear now so that's cool.

Been very lucky my on my rank up battles, haven't lost one in awhile. Bought some D-Coins to prevent drop in points and so far haven't had to use any yet. Now not sure what I'll use them for.

A class level
Pasta
Posted: Nov 10 2014, 10:33 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 11,928

Improved my R34 Akina time from 3'10"0xx to 3'09"2xx, but was +2.3 seconds on the 4th cp on when I ran it. Also, after this run, I beat my first cp by 1.5 seconds, so I can definitely see a 3'05 in the near future, which is currently top 3 for the model.

This post has been edited by Pasta on Nov 10 2014, 10:35 PM
SonicSP
Posted: Nov 13 2014, 07:49 AM

Nagao Fanboy

Recently, I bought a FD3S to try out. It has since replaced my 3-door AE86T as my main car. It's so nice and comfortable to drive, and I'm slightly faster in it than in my Trueno.

Also, started to encounter a lot of people using the recently buffed cars today in online battles. Didn't see that much yesterday. Saw two RX-8s today whereas previously I've seen only one the entire time I played.......

Have gotten a lot more spirited after having access to Nagao. The struggle to get to B3 had been worth it and it's been very fun ever since.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Nov 13 2014, 08:02 AM
Pasta
Posted: Nov 16 2014, 02:17 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Ran 3'03'456 in the R34 on Akina DH. This is 3rd palce for the Model Record, and only missed 2nd place by .050 seconds. Also note how much I'm plus on my 2nd CP. With as sloppy as this run was, I can see a potential sub 3'00 run in the future.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 720. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Falbere
Posted: Nov 17 2014, 06:02 AM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

QUOTE (Pasta @ Today, 6:17 AM)
Ran 3'03'456 in the R34 on Akina DH. This is 3rd palce for the Model Record, and only missed 2nd place by .050 seconds. Also note how much I'm plus on my 2nd CP. With as sloppy as this run was, I can see a potential sub 3'00 run in the future.

ohmy.gif it is such a pity you can't upload your timings onto d net for the world to see man, you are so bloddy awesome!
Pasta
Posted: Nov 17 2014, 06:33 AM

Request Title - PM Mods

QUOTE (dummyinthecity @ 30 minutes, 58 seconds ago)
ohmy.gif it is such a pity you can't upload your timings onto d net for the world to see man, you are so bloddy awesome!

Haha thanks man smile.gif

Although there is a sliver of hope still! One of the techs was talking to me and said "they are THIS CLOSE *holds up fingers 1 cm apart* to getting Sega to agree to network" so maybe soon! smile.gif
NBK
  Posted: Nov 18 2014, 12:07 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 10,230

Been very busy lately, 2 jobs ~50 hours a week makes NBK a dull boy. Last time I played I dropped my Iro time by almost 2 seconds to a 3:06.xxx. I'm not using any fancy techniques yet, trying to just get as low as I can before learning the pedal works.
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Nov 19 2014, 02:05 AM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

Hit A1 last weekend. Battles are starting to look more and more nightmarish. I think I'll hang back for a bit and practice on TA before I go for S3.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: unknown. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

This post has been edited by Phoenix_Cypher_K1 on Nov 19 2014, 02:10 AM
SonicSP
Posted: Nov 19 2014, 04:38 AM

Nagao Fanboy

D8 Rank Up Logic:

- Choose to fight at home course and lost since opponent was three seconds faster than me (he was good).

- Got challenged to Akina Snow and won on my first time playing the course in D8 (in any mode) laugh2.gif

===========

Well good for me I guess. The FD3S has been serving me well, I really like it. This is the first time I've bought and used one since I played IDAS.

I just wish it has the modern Mazda logo like the FD3S6 and RX-8. I love the current Mazda logo so it bothered me after I noticed it.

Got to A3 the other day. Slowly making my way up the bar. I don't know what courses to focus TA on aside from improving my main course. I'm curious where would be my limit since SHINN also cannot get past S3.

Also full tuned my AE86T2 on my second card. I keep it on auto while leaving my FD3S on manual. I've gotten some valuable personal data that I have used to improved my manual time.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Nov 19 2014, 04:42 AM
Falbere
Posted: Nov 19 2014, 07:45 AM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

Why you no like the Mazda ɛ̃fini logo!? :c
SonicSP
Posted: Nov 19 2014, 06:43 PM

Nagao Fanboy

^ I just don't like it I guess. pinch2.gif I even changed my front bumper to one that doesn't have it.
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Nov 19 2014, 07:45 PM

MYS Retired Perfectionist Racer

Member No.: 37,532

QUOTE (SonicSP @ Today, 4:38 AM)
D8 Rank Up Logic:

- Choose to fight at home course and lost since opponent was three seconds faster than me (he was good).

- Got challenged to Akina Snow and won on my first time playing the course in D8 (in any mode) laugh2.gif

===========

Well good for me I guess. The FD3S has been serving me well, I really like it. This is the first time I've bought and used one since I played IDAS.

I just wish it has the modern Mazda logo like the FD3S6 and RX-8. I love the current Mazda logo so it bothered me after I noticed it.

Got to A3 the other day. Slowly making my way up the bar. I don't know what courses to focus TA on aside from improving my main course. I'm curious where would be my limit since SHINN also cannot get past S3.

Also full tuned my AE86T2 on my second card. I keep it on auto while leaving my FD3S on manual. I've gotten some valuable personal data that I have used to improved my manual time.

Reaching S3 is ok for now. But maintaining at S3 is a whole different level. Possibly in like one more month reaching SS3 would be ok, assuming the current S moves on to SS and current SS moves on to infinity. It's been like this since July, previously it's even impossible to stay at A. So as time goes on, the higher up will move on and lower one moves up. Observing the trend so far, and there's a new method to play for now, a map which can make both side wins only if opponent cooperates with you and your pace, otherwise you can forget it. And so far only 10% of opponent actually cooperates with you by choosing the map and another problem is whether you can keep up with them is also a problem. Wouldn't want to leak out too much here. cool.gif
SonicSP
Posted: Nov 20 2014, 07:31 AM

Nagao Fanboy

^That sounds a bit like Tsukuba IB in D6.
ExPreSS518LoVuR
Posted: Nov 20 2014, 11:12 AM

Max Aura Racing

Member No.: 41,589

Keep playing , and u get used to A...

Starting more TAs, team TAs is okay , it lets u train urself ..

This post has been edited by ExPreSS518LoVuR on Nov 20 2014, 11:14 AM

41 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 »