Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (IRC)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 14 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage DS2) Mega NRG Man - Red Hot Planet

Anime and Manga Forum Rules
Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
Use the Search function or read the Index of All Threads before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal or actual warning (if this rule is violated repeatedly).
Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
Discussion of yaoi/yuri is permitted, however, posting any sexual content and material is strictly prohibited and will result in an actual warning.
Please use spoiler tags when addressing a spoiler. Violating this rule may earn you a verbal warning. Please read this thread for more information on how to use spoiler tags.
Please ensure that when posting images that the images are at a reasonable resolution (i.e. 640 x 480 and below) or that you use a thumbnail to link to the original sized image.

FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

29 Pages  « 27 28 29  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 56,472  ·  Replies: 710 
> So what anime are you currently watching?
xiao
  Posted: Sep 16 2016, 03:46 AM

moon★bunny
Group Icon

Group: TRAP CLUB
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Rein89 @ Tomorrow, 1:23 PM)
君の名は。

It's a really nice movie. I can't wait to get the blu-ray & watch it with my girl ~ she's not into anime, but I have a feeling this film will make her cry~ <3

YOUTUBE ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE )

This post has been edited by xiao on May 22 2017, 10:55 PM
The Sixth Element
Posted: Sep 16 2016, 06:05 PM

matter intangible

Group: Members
Member No.: 44,779

I've just noticed that the movie was out recently (even though I watched it during AX). I'm gonna wait for the blu-ray and watch this movie again for the great scenes and songs. tongue.gif
JeffreySoftbark
Posted: Apr 22 2017, 09:31 AM

SoftBank携帯

Member No.: 48,221

Right now I'm watching the titles listed below
  • Air Gear
  • One Piece
  • Attack On Titan
  • Spice And Wolf

I haven't been watching much recently though because I've been busy with school sleepyawn.gif
rknight
Posted: May 22 2017, 09:53 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 38,828

Right now I'm watching the titles listed below

Yowamushi-pedal
Haikyuu
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu
Zero-kara-hajimeru-mahou-no-sho

xiao
  Posted: May 22 2017, 10:54 PM

moon★bunny
Group Icon

Currently watching Gunbuster. Urge to start watching Gundam Thunderbolt... RISINGuser posted image

YOUTUBE ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=l0vCY3I5yxo )
Posted: May 23 2017, 04:54 PM

39-54-369

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 16,670

Gundam Thunderbolt was a pretty decent anime. i liked the behind the battle scenes they had there, the music they played, not so much.
The Sixth Element
Posted: May 23 2017, 09:37 PM

matter intangible

At the moment, I'm losing my sanity by watching EroManga Sensei.

its good but I know its probably going where Oreimo is gonna end up.
xiao
Posted: Yesterday, 12:29 AM

moon★bunny
Group Icon

QUOTE (207 @ 7 hours, 29 minutes ago)
Gundam Thunderbolt was a pretty decent anime. i liked the behind the battle scenes they had there, the music they played, not so much.

Man just watching 08th MS Team fight scenes is getting me SOO prep'd for Thunderbolt!

QUOTE (The Sixth Element @ 2 hours, 46 minutes ago)

If we get arrested, you can have my Eurobeat collection fear2.gif

YOUTUBE ( http://youtube.com/watch?v=RuVxGM9LaLo )
Nomake Wan
Posted: Yesterday, 6:10 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (The Sixth Element @ 8 hours, 33 minutes ago)

its good but I know its probably going where Oreimo is gonna end up.

It's the prequel to OreImo. The male protagonist is totally a self-insert for the author of OreImo. tongue.gif

But in all seriousness, despite being a fun series, I have to knock it for taking the cheater's way out. It tries to do the well-worn trope of 'big brother falls in love with imouto' but then it cops out with the '...but they're not blood-related!' nonsense. At least OreImo had the balls to have them actually be related, though that did mean that the author had to rein in how 'close' they actually got lest censors decide to end things prematurely.

Still, I respect OreImo for daring to go where few series dare to tread. Eromanga-sensei though... well, hopefully it remains worth it for the comedy, because the relationship aspect is stale.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Posted: Yesterday, 11:29 AM

39-54-369

Member No.: 16,670

QUOTE (xiao @ Today, 3:29 AM)
Man just watching 08th MS Team fight scenes is getting me SOO prep'd for Thunderbolt!

If we get arrested, you can have my Eurobeat collection fear2.gif

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RuVxGM9LaLo

the battles were good, especially the last few. i wasnt keen on their "chillin" music, jazz is not my thing.
The Sixth Element
Posted: 1 hour, 17 minutes ago

matter intangible

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Today, 6:10 AM)
It's the prequel to OreImo. The male protagonist is totally a self-insert for the author of OreImo. tongue.gif

But in all seriousness, despite being a fun series, I have to knock it for taking the cheater's way out. It tries to do the well-worn trope of 'big brother falls in love with imouto' but then it cops out with the '...but they're not blood-related!' nonsense. At least OreImo had the balls to have them actually be related, though that did mean that the author had to rein in how 'close' they actually got lest censors decide to end things prematurely.

Still, I respect OreImo for daring to go where few series dare to tread. Eromanga-sensei though... well, hopefully it remains worth it for the comedy, because the relationship aspect is stale.

The incest plot is getting almost sick since Oreimo did it already. Its just that Eromanga sensei tried to "justify" incest by them being "not related". Even the other female characters are pulling the "I love you" card even though the protagonist is going with the "I actually love someone else" in which it ends up like Oreimo. Basically, the writing is compared to Oreimo that I wouldn't find the difference.

.....at least the characters are cute and cringy at the same time.

29 Pages  « 27 28 29