Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing Sileighty Toujou

Views: 3,318  ·  Replies: 23 
> The banning of Tsyta, Detailed explanations
Perry
    Posted: May 14 2012, 10:59 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

We haven't banned anyone that is actually a legitimate member of the community for a long time. After reading this post though, you might think differently about the legitimate part. I think to keep up with the transparency part of the administration, there is a need to make this public information.

Deteriorated posting behavior from Tsyta has started as early as a year ago. He probably thinks it was cool to post like that. But most of us had either left him alone or just not engage in his little troll attempts altogether. He was not given warning for those little attempts. I blame myself for not catching them and stopping them in time before it is too late.

Starting in early March, he started baiting other posters left and right with his provoking comments. His last two warnings were given by THE_HONDA_CG2, one of our new moderators. Those two warnings were justified and were discussed among the Mod Team. Just in case you missed some of his latest outburst, here is a brief recap:

lol, actually id easily do that in person, you dumb mother [expletive] american.

and yeah Blues hit the nail on the head.

funny how a thread like this is allowed to last for how long now, this forum is nothing like it was 6-7 years ago, complete [expletive] waste of time.

Only thread worth reading is the 頭文字D 86 (Shinji) VS 86(Takumi), vol.44 OUTôôôô!(・∀・)! thread where people post the manga, rest of the forums has turned to trash.

Arcade scene is dead and nothing like it was in ver2/3 only countries that actually have people playing it are the phillipines and malaysia (any of you americans know these countries exist?)

And now we have 400 pounds of [expletive] in lena and 450 pounds of [expletive] in "lonely_driver" talking tough on the net.

LOLOL SAY IT TO HER FACE IN REAL LIFE, OH THE CHIVALRY, OH MY.

perma ban please, piece of [expletive] mod.

Waste of [expletive] time, this forum is dying becasue the people in charge are complete [expletive].

GG.

It seems he is very angry for some reasons. No matter how you look at it, it seems he just lost it. If he's trying to troll, then he fails pretty badly. However, if he's trying to be a drama queen, then he has succeeded. It still baffles me how someone that legitimately interests in Initial D discussion would turn into something that ugly. He has insulted not just our little forums but everyone who lives in the US. It certainly seems like a inferiority complex.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: May 14 2012, 11:54 PM

Patient Zero

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 37,947

Thank you Perry. I've been meaning to speak my mind on this topic for some time. Well, I guess now is my chance right? Everyone here knows that I'm the 'new mod' and with the word 'new' comes the notation that I'm still a little wet behind the ears. I hate liars so I'm not going to lie with you, I'm still relativity new to the moderator position but that does not mean that I have been making my decisions out of turn; I've been asking the veteran team (Perry, Tessou, Sideways, and Lebon14) and the new staff (Spaz, and Kyon) for advice on how to handle the different situations that arise. The first warn that I gave to Tsyta was truthfully given out as a mistake and Tessou reversed it on the basis of general team consensus. From there I thought it would be water under the bridge, but everyone here saw how that went... I would like to thank the members who did not accept the slander and lies that Tsyta tried to spread. It is a relief that there are people out there--over the wide expanses of the internet--who will not stand for childish rampages as such. Thank you Meteor, lonely_driver, ATRUM_Neto, Momake Wan, Alastair, and everyone else who I forgot to mention (Sorry, I sincerely thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart!).

As a moderator, I strive to maintain transparency and equality with all members and the moderation team. I am also working to bridge the gap between the two groups. So I hold no grudges with Tsyta and I am actually sad to see him go like this. I will not allow this incident to let me stray from my path; this was a learning experience for me and I hope that others can take away from this situation. It is an honor working on the moderation team and I hope to continue to serve the amazing community here.

This post has been edited by THE_HONDA_CG2 on May 14 2012, 11:56 PM
Wanderer
Posted: May 15 2012, 02:25 AM

The Watcher

Member No.: 35,816

We all love ya Lena, you know that. happy.gif

As for Tysta, good riddance.
Smiley_DC2
Posted: May 15 2012, 02:27 AM

Akagi's LanEvo Killer

Member No.: 1,751

y'arrr good riddance!! place is better already without him
Nomake Wan
Posted: May 15 2012, 04:44 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

Last comment of the first post seems unnecessary, but good riddance to bad rubbish.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
N643
Posted: May 15 2012, 06:28 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 28,448

sorry im not as active as i should be on here, but i thought u already ban this guy after the debat of this gt wing on his FTO
kyonpalm
Posted: May 15 2012, 07:22 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

Unfortunately, I was not able to be online as this situation transpired, but on behalf of the mod team, I think I can say this decision is final until Tsyta makes a very clear and personal apology to Lena, Lonely_Driver (your name escapes me, sorry) as well as the rest of the forum as a whole.

To be clear, though, Tsyta is not banned - rather, he is on post review, which means none of his posts from now on will go through without a moderator's approval of submission.
Tessou
Posted: May 15 2012, 07:31 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,263

Glad to see my sexy new mod team has been able to handle things while I've been "out of office".

Good work, guys!
Spaz
Posted: May 15 2012, 08:07 AM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ 44 minutes, 17 seconds ago)
To be clear, though, Tsyta is not banned - rather, he is on post review, which means none of his posts from now on will go through without a moderator's approval of submission.

You say that, but I stated last night in the FB chat that so long as the posts have not been completely removed from the board, I will use his last post (the one that went without response before the thread was moved) to pull the trigger on 100%.

Once that timer resets he's gone.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Phantom_R32
Posted: May 15 2012, 08:42 AM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Member No.: 1,277

That's not even good trolling....

It's pretty apparent his life outside the internet must be tough/suck. So he vents online and takes it out on other people.
Rudy
Posted: May 15 2012, 10:08 AM

Unregistered

(THIS POST WAS REMOVED BY REQUEST)

This post has been edited by Demon Boost on May 15 2012, 10:55 AM
kyonpalm
Posted: May 15 2012, 11:31 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (Spaz @ 3 hours, 24 minutes ago)
You say that, but I stated last night in the FB chat that so long as the posts have not been completely removed from the board, I will use his last post (the one that went without response before the thread was moved) to pull the trigger on 100%.

Once that timer resets he's gone.

I'm sorry, as I said, I wasn't online so obviously I didn't see that. That clears things up, thanks.
Tessou
Posted: May 15 2012, 11:37 AM

Group Icon

As for the "not catching it" and not warning Tsyta's smaller troll attempts: that's just how we work. We tolerate the low level stuff unless it's actually reported by members. Most of the time, it's not reported, which tells us that nobody really cares and/or was affected by the "offending" post(s).

We have to be able to let some things slide, or else we wouldn't have the community attitude we enjoy today. There's a big difference between trolling, and outright being a dick. In this thread's example, the unfortunate member went with the latter, and we couldn't let that slide.
Perry
  Posted: May 15 2012, 12:03 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 7 hours, 19 minutes ago)
Last comment of the first post seems unnecessary, but good riddance to bad rubbish.

Yeah.. well.. I try to enjoy the process as much as I can. The purpose of a troll is to rile people up. Gotta keep my cool, can't let that happen here. happy.gif
Rudy
Posted: May 16 2012, 07:26 AM

Unregistered

s12drifter
Posted: May 16 2012, 02:15 PM

The Lulz Boat

Member No.: 23,696

what ever happen to the "judicial" system we had?
Rudy
Posted: May 16 2012, 02:56 PM

Unregistered

Möbius
Posted: May 16 2012, 04:36 PM

IDW Top Poster

Member No.: 3,524

The first thing that makes me scratch my head is, why is this in Community, and not Feedback and Support as usual?

The second thing is the fact that this instance was given a big priority as far as transparency goes, even though it was basically a cut and dry case, while other instances which are not so clear are hidden?
Tessou
Posted: May 17 2012, 03:43 AM

Group Icon

You'd have to clarify on these "other instances", because quite honestly nothing has been happening here for about two weeks.

QUOTE (s12drifter)
what ever happen to the "judicial" system we had?

It wasn't used very often, and was shut down in favor of banned members appealing directly to the administrators. The section still exists, although it's within the staff-only section and is not used for anything.

QUOTE (Demon Boost)
Sooooo... is this thread going to get carried over to Feedback and Support, and his account properly stripped?

Just curious.

His account will not be stripped because Tsyta is not banned. He is on post restriction. Disregard. He is truly banned as of now, so his account will be stripped. I'll move the thread to Feedback shortly.
DrunkByGreenTea
Posted: May 21 2012, 04:31 PM

IDW's Know It All

Member No.: 5,846

oooh forum drama! it's been a while! happy.gif
WRX DEMON Type R
Posted: May 21 2012, 08:27 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,276

Thank you, god.

I stopped posting on the forum because the admin team's lack of annihilating members like Tysta.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad he's gone.

You'll see more of me on here from now on. wink2.gif
THE_HONDA_CG2
Posted: May 21 2012, 08:32 PM

Patient Zero

Member No.: 37,947

I'd rather not have forum drama, situations like this always seem to bring out the ugly in people. On another note, the return of WRX DEMON! Welcome back sir! How have you been? happy.gif
Rudy
Posted: May 21 2012, 09:10 PM

Unregistered

Möbius
Posted: Jul 11 2012, 05:15 PM

IDW Top Poster

Member No.: 3,524

QUOTE (WRX DEMON Type R @ May 21 2012, 11:27 PM)
Thank you, god.

I stopped posting on the forum because the admin team's lack of annihilating members like Tysta.

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad he's gone.

You'll see more of me on here from now on. wink2.gif

Or maybe not? laugh.gif