Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Go 2 - Play Loud

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 4,864  ·  Replies: 29 
> turn out to be like takumi?, did you turn out to be like takumi?
S15-guy
Posted: Oct 2 2003, 10:54 AM

dampachi!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 177

QUOTE (Monkeh @ Oct 2 2003, 11:15 AM)
why did you choose bread and milk ? blink.gif

I couldnt get the milk to stay on the bonnet, as the drive is quite steep, so i only got bread wink2.gif

dude, that is awesome!!

milk and bread was just something I thought up because they are really common household items
Monkeh
Posted: Oct 2 2003, 12:23 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 781

The UK is one the most expensive places in europe to buy a car, so i will be paying for this for the next 3 years sad.gif

I want / wanted a skyline R34, but the insurance was about $3500+ a year (like anyone can afford that dry.gif )
Evolution
Posted: Oct 2 2003, 12:25 PM

Moo!!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 657

Your talking euros for the insurance? Either way the insurance rates are really high

Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Monkeh
Posted: Oct 2 2003, 12:29 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 781

in pounds the lowest quote i got after the insurance companies stoped laughing was about £2600
r35gtr
Posted: Nov 22 2015, 09:49 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 46,063

Yup I sort of turned out to be like him by never giving up. before I used to give up when things get tough but now I endure it a bit

2 Pages  1 2