Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Highway Discipline

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 14,305  ·  Replies: 47 
> [Fanfic] 大文字K (Oomoji K), Capital K
djmisio85
Posted: Nov 4 2009, 02:32 PM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 23,346

Here's a little edit on a line from the first episode evilbrows.gif

"DEMON! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT BACK IN HERE AND START MAKING MORE OOMOJI K!" an older man`s voice calls out.

grin2.gif
WRX DEMON Type R
  Posted: Nov 4 2009, 04:25 PM

IDW Posts A Freaking LOT Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 3,276

LOLOLOL.

And here's what you've all been waiting for!

Chp 6: Clear Water

*** A few days earlier…*

Masaki leaves his bicycle on the side of the road, near some trash and walks down south on route 17 in Takasaki City. The rain, which was slightly weaker earlier, is now much stronger.

“I knew I should have packed an umbrella this morning…” he thinks to himself.

HE proceeds further down route 17 until he arrives at Sekichu Bicycle World.

Masaki walks in, his clothing and school bag are nearly entirely soaked by the rain water.

The shop workers welcome Masaki with the usual “Irasshaimase!”

The poor boy walks further into the bike shop, examining all the bicycles. The day comes to an end soon after he makes his decision…

“I see…”, an older man’s voice says, sounding slightly annoyed.

“I know what you told me about accepting charities, I’m sorry, Dad.”, Masaki explains.

“No, no, it’s okay in this case. That guy paid you back for wrecking your bike” Takuya Shimizu answers.

Masaki had just arrived back to his home in Isesaki, Gunma prefecture, when his father, Takuya Shimizu, noticed something was wrong.

Takuya, a man in his 50’s has a time worn face, stands slightly taller than his son, and has short cut hair. He wears dark jeans and a blue sweater, socks and sandals on his feet. As he speaks to his son, he intermittently chews on a piece of nicotine chewing gum. Unlike most Japanese men around his age, Takuya has learned to take better care of his health, especially now after suffering a mild heart attack several months prior. The man was also an alcoholic and a heavy smoker up until one night, those few months ago, when he fell to the floor of his home, tightly clutching at his chest, in pain. A stubborn man from a young age, Takuya had also refused to wear glasses, except for when carrying out bureaucratic duties, such as obtaining his driving license. The near sighted man resorted to squinting his eyes all the time to see better.

Now, after learning about, and obtaining contact lenses his eyes are wide open and more relaxed.

Father and son are standing in the kitchen of their home, the kitchen of a Brazilian Pizza shop in Isesaki City.

“Okay, thanks Dad” Masaki answers, and heads towards a flight of stairs when he is stopped by Takuya.

“Before you go to bed, I have to give you something” he says.

“Oh yeah?! Really?!” Masaki asks, excitedly.

“Yeah, actually, two things.” Takuya responds.

Masaki walks up to his father quickly and outstretches his hand, open, “Give it to me!” he asks.

“You sure you want it?” Takuya asks.

“Yes! Give it to me already!” Masaki bursts.

“Fine.” Takuya brings a clenched fist, out in front of his son. Masaki eyes the fist closely as it moves towards his open hand… And then to the top of Masaki’s head.

“Hah?” he gasps.

“BONK!”

Takuya knocks once on Masaki’s head.

“Ow!” Masaki shouts out.

“That was for not being careful on your bicycle.” Takuya answers.

“Grrr…” Masaki grumbles and braces himself for the “second” thing.

“The other thing…” Takuya brings his closed fist to Masaki’s open palm, and then opens it. A familiar sound of metal jingling as a set of keys falls into Masaki’s open hands echoes in the silent room.

“What?!” Masaki whines.
“You got a delivery to do.” Takuya grins. “An important one, for a friend of mine.”

“Gah…” Masaki says, lowering his head.

A garage door outside the Pizza shop opens. A red shape, hidden in shadows sits in the garage. “I hate these deliveries, but the only reason why I continue to do them is so I have time with you…” Masaki speaks to the red shape, as it if will respond to him.

The sound of a starter motor, turning over the flywheel is heard in the silence, followed by a roar as an engine comes to life. A pair of headlamps suddenly light up, followed by a pair of fog lamps, dimly lit. They illuminate the front of the Pizza shop’s driveway.

The dark shape moves forward, 5 spoked light silver wheels roll on glossy, clean rubber tires.

The shape stops near the entrance of the Pizza shop, Takuya steps out, wheeling a kart with many small boxes.

“Open the car’s trunk, Masaki!” He yells over the car’s loud idle exaust.

The two men load up the car in no time, Masaki climbs back into the car, puts his seatbelt on, checks his mirrors, puts his foot on the brake pedal, releases the parking brake, depresses the clutch and moves the car’s razo metal shifter knob, putting the car into first gear. He then presses down the power window switch, lowering the driver’s side window.

'Now listen, Masaki. The party they're having at that hotel near Haruna lake starts at 9:00 pm. Make sure not to be late. The pizza will stay hot for 45 minutes. When you get there, help them unload, and stay at the party until every guest leaves', Takuya orders as he walks up to the car.

'Aw? Why do I have to stay?' Masaki whines.

'Because I need you to hand out these', Takuya says, smiling, giving Masaki a pile of fliers and coupons for the Pizza shop.

'Don't take too long. After the shop is closed for the night, your mother and I will be heading to Kiryu city for a friend's daughter's wedding reception', Takuya says, heading back to the pizza shop.

'Honey, does Masaki-kun know how to get to Haruna?', a woman's voice calls out from the Pizza shop.

'Yeah, yeah! He does!', Takuya yells back at her, then walks back to his son, 'Take route 50 to Maebashi, from there, head to Shibukawa, through there go to Ikaho and you'll be at the...'

'Dad! I know how to get there!', Masaki interrupts.

Takuya chews on his nictone gum. 'Okay then... Take care.'

'I will, Dad. Nothing will happen to me.', Masaki replies.

'Not you! The pizza! Be sure to drive smoothly. The hotel owner is a friend. If i get a complaint. It will be your neck.' Takuya chews some more on his nicotine gum.

Masaki's face turns to an angry frown.

Takuya laughs. 'Yeah, you be careful too... Son'.

'Okay dad', he says.

'Now go!' Takuya yells.

(BGM Norma Scheffield - I just want to call you now)

The little red car roars to life as it drives up the road and disappears around a corner.

Several moments later, the car and Masaki climb uphill on Haruna road 33, from Ikaho town.

'C'mon Vivio! Lets get this delivery done!', Masaki says as he presses on the gas pedal. The car accelerates faster. A small green indicator light comes on in the guage cluster, accompanied by a whining noise from the engine.

'Oh, I'd better be careful, Dad says never to drive uphill with that light on... It wastes gas...' Masaki thinks to himself.

He eases up on the throttle, the whining noise that had accompanied the green light fades and only the high revving scream of the engine is heard. Masaki depresses the clutch, and brings the car to a lower gear as he approaches the first uphill corner, using his right heel to increase the engine rpm's, while braking with the toes of his right foot, he then releases the clutch gently and it engages, the transition from higher gear to lower gear goes smoothly. 'Dad will kill me if I mess up', he thinks.

The engine roars like a feral jungle cat as the Vivio climbs the mountain and disappears into the night.

End Chapter 6.

I've also completed writing chapter 7, but I want to hear folks reactions to chapter 6 before I type that up and post it.

This post has been edited by WRX DEMON Type R on Nov 4 2009, 04:36 PM
djmisio85
Posted: Nov 4 2009, 05:26 PM

IDW Prime Member

Last chapter was a good read grin2.gif

Looking forward to the next one wink2.gif

Keep up the good work...... although Isesaki to Lake Haruna might take a lil more than 45 mins depending on traffic laugh.gif
WRX DEMON Type R
  Posted: Nov 4 2009, 07:05 PM

Alright, aaaaaand Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Dansei no Kokoro (A young man's heart)

'Alright, Masaki! Thanks for helping out your father and I tonight', says an older man, dressed in a dark suit with a blue tie. 'It's 2 am now, so im going to shut everything off and close down the hotel for the night. You can go home, just be careful. At this time of night, you might run into street racers.'

'I will be careful, Mr. Tanimura', Masaki says as he collects what is left of the fliers his father gave him and heads off.

'Oh, and Masaki?', Mr. Tanimura calls out as Masaki opens the exit lobby door of the hotel, 'Yes?', Masaki answers.

'Please try to be quiet on your way out. Your car is a little loud', Mr. Tanimura requests.

'Quiet, got it.' Masaki nods his head and steps outdoors. He takes a deep breath in and then out. 'Time to get home and catch up on some sleep', he thinks to himself, 'Maybe later today I'll go hang out with the guys.'
(BGM: Chage and Aska 'Walk') [link to song will be posted later]
Masaki walks over to where the Vivio is parked. 'Lets go home', he whispers, once again, as if the Vivio will respond. Masaki approaches the driverside and inserts his key, then twists. The door pops unlocked, Masaki lifts the door handle and the door opens with a clunk. Masaki then stops, and looks over the Vivio's roof, towards Haruna lake. The night is illuminated by the eerie light of the full moon. The light, bathing everything in sight in a blu-ish light appears surreal, as if from a dream.

'It's beautiful, isnt it?' he speaks out loud.

'Yes, indeed it is.' A voice from behind calls out loud.

'Hah?!' Masaki turns around, 'Oh, Mr. Tanimura... It's just you.'

'Beautiful night, isn't it?' He asks Masaki.

'Yes, it is.' Masaki replies, and then sighs. His thoughts float back to that girl he saw earlier in the day. That girl who he saw with that man... The man who hit him with the Subaru R1 S.

'Thinking of a lady friend, yes?', Mr. Tanimura asks.

Mr. Shinji Tanimura is the owner and manager of the hotel where Masaki had delivered the Pizza to. That particular night's dinner theme for the guests was all things Italian, and being a family friend of the Shimizu's, Mr. Tanimura saw fit to ask for their services. An older man, with grey and silver hair, older than Takuya Shimizu, Mr. Tanimura has had a lifetime of experience in various topics. He'd been watching Masaki and noticed something had been bothering him.

'Ah, it's nothing, Mr. Tanimura', Masaki answers.

'Oh, come now, I was a young man once. I know what goes through your heads at this age.' Mr. Tanimura says, and then smiles. His face is weathered by time, but his smile and expression are warm and gentle.

'You were thinking of a woman just now, right?', he asks.

'Hmmmm... Okay...', Masaki says, giving up on hiding the truth. 'So I was... I was wondering, if I'd ever be able to bring someone special up to the lake, you know, to enjoy a nice night like this.', Masaki sighs again.

'Okay, is that all?' Mr. Tanimura says, cheerfully. 'I'm sure a fine young man like you would have no problem with that. The first step of course, is to FIND a young woman who fits you.' Mr. Tanimura advise Masaki.

'That's kind of hard, Mr. Tanimura. Most girls I've met don't like the fact that I'm not entirely Japanese.' Masaki whines.

'Then... THOSE were girls who did not fit you to begin with. When you meet the young woman who fits you, it won't matter what or who you are. Even your father was a hopless romantic until he went to Brazil and met your mother.', Mr. Tanimura adds.

'Haha, Dad? Really?' Masaki asks.

'Oh, you should have SEEN him! He wailed and whined at every failed attempt. He'd even go on about how he was going to give up on women all at once.', laughs Mr. Tanimura.

'Wow, I never knew that...', Masaki replies.

'Now, don't you go telling him all this, understand?' Mr. Tanimura requests.

'Haha, don't worry Mr. Tanimura.' Masaki answers.

'A little love is the answer, Masaki-kun. Just...' Mr. Tanimura stops mid-sentence and looks up at the moon, as if remembering something.

'Just, when you do find the right person... Be careful. Love has a way of hurting people too - and not just emotionally.' Mr. Tanimura continues.

'What do you mean?' Masaki asks.

'Sometimes... It drives you to the brink of madness... When things go awry...

Back when we were younger - when you were still an infant, your father and I had a friend, younger than your father, sort of hot-headed and quick to anger... This fellow met an American woman who was working as an English instructor in Takasaki city. They were together for quite some time, up until one day, apparently on a night like this, and not too far from this hotel, he went into an uncontrollable rage and murdered her. The story was that he caught her seeing another man - she broke up with him on the spot and he lost control of his temper. They struggled, and he raped and stabbed her several times.

(Reference to 'Christine Type R' - another fan fiction - yet to come wink2.gif )

'Oh, that story... Father has a different opinion on that', Masaki answers.
'What's that?', Mr. Tanimura asks.
'Father told me about that man. He told me that the guy probably didn't kill that woman. The guy was raised in an orphanage and never had anyone to call his own, he really loved that woman and would have killed himself rather than kill her.' Masaki answers.

'Well, the thing is, 'probably' wont stand well against eye-witness testimonies.' Mr. Tanimura says.

'Ah, but with enough money, eye witnesses can be paid off', Masaki adds.

'Good point, Masaki-kun. But, the case is over. Whether or not he did the crime, Tohru Sekine did the time, and now he lives on the outskirts of Takasaki, working at some factory.' Mr. Tanimura says and then sighs. 'Poor guy... Love can give so much, and yet take so much away. OH! Look at the time... I'd better let you go, Masaki!'

With that, Mr. Tanimura turns around and heads back to the hotel.

'Remember, a little love is the answer. A little love can do the impossible. Goodnight, young Shimizu.' Mr. Tanimura finishes, disappearing into the hotel.

'Goodnight, Mr. Tanimura', Masaki replies, getting into the Vivio. He closes the door, puts on the seatbelt, turns on the engine, and heads back to Isesaki, via Haruna Kaido 33, down to Ikaho.

Masaki approaches the start of Haruna Kaido 33. In the pit stop area, near the famous Haruna water tower, sit several young men with their cars. Street racers. Masaki drives by quickly, and admires the vehicles, which seem to only consist of several older Nissan Skylines.

'Hey! Hey guys! Watch me run down that slug', one brash young man says, climbing into his white Skyline GTS-T, HCR34. The large, rear wheel drive, 4 door Skyline comes to life, and does a mild drift coming out of the lot and onto Kaido 33, giving chase to Masaki. The other young men bring their palms to their faces.

'Kei cars are toys... I'll have fun playing with this one!', the young man says, as he presses the accelerator of his car, drifting the first left hander of Haruna's downhill and slowly closing the gap.

Meanwhile, Masaki approaches the second turn on Haruna, which is also the first hairpin and hard right turn. In his rear view mirror, he is greeted by a pair of powerful HID headlamps, in high beam.

(BGM: Back on the Rocks)

The vehicle behind him begins to rev on and off.

'What does this guy want?' Masaki thinks, irritated.

The headlamps suddenly start to flash. The vehicle behind, the Skyline, continues to rev. Its terrifying turbocharged 6 cylinder howl could wake the dead.

'I dont have TIME for this!' Masaki thinks, and presses down on his accelerator pedal. 'I just want to go home...'

The man in the skyline smiles, 'Haha, like a fly to a spider!'

The Vivio and Skyline clear the first hairpin and approach the next left hander.

'Time to PLAAAAAAAAYY!', the Skyline driver says, bringing his car to a lower gear and speeding up.

To be continued!

End chapter 7. smile.gif

This post has been edited by WRX DEMON Type R on Nov 4 2009, 07:15 PM
djmisio85
Posted: Nov 4 2009, 07:26 PM

IDW Prime Member

Lol, good job bro.

Although the kill and rape thing was a lil random...

Also, all that talk about pizza just makes me hungry for the legendary costco pizza laugh.gif

And isnt it a bit early to introduce the big boys like skylines? blink.gif
WRX DEMON Type R
  Posted: Nov 4 2009, 07:29 PM

The rape and kill thing ties into a future fanfic I will write. wink2.gif Keep your eyes ready for that one. It'l be a thriller.

Yes, Costco Pizza, awe man. Pizza is my favourite Western world food. We gotta head down to Saitama some time.

And well, the Skyline is indeed a big boy, but the driver isn't wink2.gif You'll see in Chapter 8. smile.gif
Gunma's 34
Posted: Nov 4 2009, 07:31 PM

The R34's chosen one

Member No.: 27,787

Why do I have the feeling that the possibility that the Vivio and the Skyline actually are you and your friend? Just a thought. Anyway... looking forward to this orig fic. Oh, and the Vivio manga-style pic is So damn awesome! How'd you do that? Or did you search for a vivio reference?

SPOILER
djmisio85
Posted: Nov 4 2009, 07:33 PM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (WRX DEMON Type R @ 3 minutes, 34 seconds ago)

Yes, Costco Pizza, awe man. Pizza is my favourite Western world food. We gotta head down to Saitama some time.

Motion seconded, motion carried!!!

I haven't had costco pizza for over a month..... and its killing me!!!!
WRX DEMON Type R
  Posted: Nov 4 2009, 07:37 PM

QUOTE (Gunma's 34 @ 6 minutes, 11 seconds ago)
Why do I have the feeling that the possibility that the Vivio and the Skyline actually are you and your friend? Just a thought. Anyway... looking forward to this orig fic. Oh, and the Vivio manga-style pic is So damn awesome! How'd you do that? Or did you search for a vivio reference?

SPOILER

Actually, nah, the Skyline is not based on my friend. It's actually based on an actual ER34 I saw one night that was racing a Suzuki Alto Works on Haruna's uphill.

The vivio pic... LOL, I actually got that out of my owner's manual.

And yes, actually. An Impreza will definitely show later in the series. But - it won't race - and actually, I plan to end the manga, with the appearance of the Impreza GC.
Gunma's 34
Posted: Nov 5 2009, 06:45 PM

The R34's chosen one

Member No.: 27,787

O_o... oh...

An Actual... ER34 SKYLINE!!? (reads back on chapter)

DANG IT!!! WHY MUST IT BE THE HCR34 ER34 4-door!? Are there any existing ER34 2-doors that you see around the passes?

And that's pretty low of that ER34 on your story... racing a vivio... pretty low much... hope that RX-R beats it... grin2.gif

djmisio85
Posted: Nov 8 2009, 08:24 PM

IDW Prime Member

Hurry up and get the next episode typed up laugh.gif
BOZZ
Posted: Nov 8 2009, 10:36 PM

Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (WRX DEMON Type R @ Nov 4 2009, 11:37 PM)
Actually, nah, the Skyline is not based on my friend. It's actually based on an actual ER34 I saw one night that was racing a Suzuki Alto Works on Haruna's uphill.

The vivio pic... LOL, I actually got that out of my owner's manual.

And yes, actually. An Impreza will definitely show later in the series. But - it won't race - and actually, I plan to end the manga, with the appearance of the Impreza GC.

End the manga...?

@Gunma's 34: It could just be he was influenced by it... It's nothing earth shattering that an author, even a fanfic writer, would have some of his real life influences appear in his or her work.
WRX DEMON Type R
  Posted: Nov 9 2009, 12:56 AM

LOL, i've passed it by some japanese friends who want to translate it to Japanese and even draw it. So yeah, lol Manga.

This is all just for fun though so hah tongue.gif

Bozz, did you see the post after Gunma 34's? I'm basing the 4 door skyline in the story off of one I actually saw racing a Suzuki alto works on Haruna one night - and it was UPHILL!

But of course, I am definitely influenced by my daily lives.

In actuality, some of the character names are borrowed from friends, co-workers, even students of mine.

Masaki is part South American - I actually have a friend by the name of Masaki who is part Peruvian.

DJ, im typing up chapter 8!

This post has been edited by WRX DEMON Type R on Nov 9 2009, 12:59 AM
BOZZ
Posted: Nov 9 2009, 09:09 AM

Member No.: 1,414

QUOTE (WRX DEMON Type R @ 8 hours, 12 minutes ago)
LOL, i've passed it by some japanese friends who want to translate it to Japanese and even draw it. So yeah, lol Manga.

This is all just for fun though so hah tongue.gif

Bozz, did you see the post after Gunma 34's? I'm basing the 4 door skyline in the story off of one I actually saw racing a Suzuki alto works on Haruna one night - and it was UPHILL!

But of course, I am definitely influenced by my daily lives.

In actuality, some of the character names are borrowed from friends, co-workers, even students of mine.

Masaki is part South American - I actually have a friend by the name of Masaki who is part Peruvian.

DJ, im typing up chapter 8!

Yes I read your post after Gunma 34's.

Good luck with it if your friends come through on drawing it.
WRX DEMON Type R
  Posted: Nov 10 2009, 10:57 PM

AAAAAAAAAAND CHAPTER 8!

Chp 8 - Predator and Prey

The white skyline tails the little vivio as both cars approach the second hairpin on Haruna's downhill.

'This is too easy!', the man in the skyline thinks to himself as he presses on the accelerator, coming only within inches of the Vivio's rear bumper.

As both vehicles approach the second hairpin, they both make quick feint movements, going to the outside, then setting up for the inside of the hairpin. The man in the skyline brings his left hand down behind his shifter and lifts and drops the parking brake lever. The rear wheels on his skyline lock up, then go back to spinning again, the skid has been initiated.

'Watch this! What a real car can do!', The man in the skyline thinks to himself.

'Man... This guy is a pain...'Masaki thinks to himselft as he grips the corner with his Vivio and glances at his rear view mirror, watching the skyline as it drifts, unstable, coming out of the corner. The driver is obviously inexperienced.

With the second hairpin cleared, the vivio increases the gap between itself and the skyline. Grip driving is indeed faster than drift driving. But the skyline, with its muscular and massive horsepower amount advantage, quickly closes the gap.

'Jeez, this fool won't give up... I just want to gom home... Fine... I'll deal with this guy... NOW!' Masaki thinks.

The man in the skyline grins as he sits in his skyline, which is once again within inches of the vivio. What he sees next though, surprises him...

A quick right turn approaches. Suddenly, the vivio's parking flashers start flashing, the Vivio pulls over to the left hand shoulder of the road.

'What?! The toy doesn't want to play?? Ah well, forget you, slug...' The man in the skyline thinks as he manouvres his skyline around the little kei car and proceeds to the third hairpin.

The skyline ets up to drift the right hander. The wheels lock up, then release. The driver swings the skyline's tail out, once again, unstable... But he survives and and drifts out of the hairpin, setting up for the next, fourth hairpin, a left hander.

As he rotates his car, he gasps at what he sees through his passenger side window... A pair of headlamps and foglamps, heading towards him. The Vivio! It's cleared the 3rd hairpin, and approaches the fourth as the skyline clears the fourth by drifting. 'Hah? What's it doing? Speeding up?', he the man thinks.

Unside the vivio, a pair of hands tightly grip the steering wheel, then suddenly, the left hand brings the sifter down to a lower gear. A pair of feet move quickly about the pedals. The engine revs increase, the steering wheel turns right, then left, the front passengerside tire of the little car comes millimeters from the grassy apex of the left hander hairpin. The vivio clears the turn.

'Getting serious, are we? But I want to have some fun! No matter, this next section is going to be where I dust you!', the man in the skyline thinks as he floors the gas pedal.

The vivio clears the haprin, then accelerates hard. The driver, Masaki, breathes heavily. Acclerating sharply, the Vivio's tachometer goes up to 10,000rpms, then shifts, during this, the engine's high revving scream is accompanied by the harmony of that hit pitched whine, the whine that is only present when the green indicator light comes on in the guage cluster.

The vivio follows the skyline. Both cars speeds increase steadily, dangerously, with the skyline quickly opening the gap between both cars on the straight.

'Damn, im going pretty fast', the man in the Skyline thinks, as he watches his speedometer.

Both cars approach the gentle left hander, aacross from Haruna's famous view point.

The skyline brakes hard and early, setting up to drift. The driver looks in his mirror and gasps.

'THE VIVIO!!! IT'S NOT SLOWING DOWN?!? WE'RE GOING TO CRASH!'

He frantically manouvres his skyline into another unstable drift... This time... His tail steps out more than usual, making his skyline's nose turn to face the inside of the corer... The inside... towards the face of the mountain!

'Aah! I've gone in too fast!!', He thinks in the several short moments, in which it seems as if time itself has slowed down...

The man looks at his passengerside window and freezes in terror. The Vivio is still coming, no signs of slowing.

'My skyline is taking up too much of the road's width! He's going to hit me!' He thinks as his tires screech, making marks on the road...

The Vivio comes closer and closer. Everything occurs in slow motion.

Masaki's eyes burn with intense concentration. He shows no fear. Suddenly, within a few feet of the Skyline, Masaki jerks the steering wheel towards the left - towards the inside wall!

'Aaah!' The Skyline driver screams.

KERCHUNK!

Half of the Vivio's width moves into the gutter, with the other half on the road.

'Vroooooooom!!' The Vivio's right side clears past the nose of the Sykline, with only a few inches to spare.

'What the?!' The man in the skyline thinks.

BAM!

The Skyline's tail rams into the outside wall, sending it into a clockwise spin. The Skyline's nose hits against the outside rail.

'Gah!' the man yelps.

The Skyline comes to a complete stop after coasting for a few seconds. It's driverside front corner is damaged, the headlamp is shattered and the radiator is cracked. Steam rises into the air and coolent drips onto the road.

The Skyline driver breathes a sigh of relief and rests his head on his steering wheel. His forehead has a cut from his head slamming against his driverside window. Blood trickles slowly from it.

'I wanted to play with it... But instead I got played with...' he thinks, as he recovers from the impact's shock.

BIZZZZ

'Leader to newguy, you there?' a voice from a walky talky on the passenger seat calls out.

'We're still here at the top. We heard some discouraging sounds. What happened?', the voice calls from the Walky Talky.

'I crashed...' The man replies.

Suddenly, the sound of laughter, many people's laughter, is heard from the walky talky.

'What's so funny?!' the man yells out.

'You're the guy who said you were going to run down the 'slug'. It's kind of funny. But hey, don't sweat it. You aren't the first to fall prey to 'Red Demon'.

'Red... Demon...?' the man asks.

'Yep, long story. We'll call a tow truck for you. You are just a new guy, you didn't know about Red Demon', says the voice from the Walky Talky. 'Just wait, we'll be down in a bit. Leader out'.

Everything goes to silence until the young man hears the the faint sound of a high revving engine and that whine... the whine of a supercharger.

'It's him!' the man thinks, running over to the famous viewing point on mount Haruna. There, he looks down at the 4 sequential hairpins. The Vivio cleras them all quickly, dropping into the gutters, one after the other, each time half of it's small body going into the gutter and the other half remaining outside.

'He didn't hit me because he used that technique... And because... It was a kei car.. A bigger car would have surely rammed me.' he thinks.

He continues to admire the car.

'I guess not all kei cars are toys...', thinks, watching as the Vivio clears the last visible hairpin from the viewing point and disappears into the cover of the trees.

Back home in Isesaki city, Masaki, having showered and prepared to go to sleep climbs into his bead and slowly wanders his mind into a relaxed darkness, fading into dream.

Suddenly, his room lights which were off, come on!

'Be sure to set your alarm, kiddo!' Takuya calls out from the entrance.

'Whaaaat?!? Whyyyy?', Masaki whines.

'Akagi festival is saturday. Today IS Saturday morning. I need you to hand out fliers and samples of our Pizza today. I'll let you sleep till noon, then your butt needs to be at that festival.', Takuya orders.

'Okay, okay...' Masaki says, covering his face with his pillow.

'Right then, I'll let you get your beauty sleep', Takuya says, leaving the room, closing the door behind him.

As he leaves, Masaki remembers something important and calls out, 'DAD! DONT FORGET TO...', Masaki stops.

THUD! The door closes.

'... Turn off the lights...', Masaki finishes.

'Damn-it, Dad...'

End Chapter 8
djmisio85
Posted: Mar 4 2010, 07:09 PM

IDW Prime Member

Dude, don't think we have forgotten about Omoji K, we want more more MORE w00t2.gif
WRX DEMON Type R
  Posted: Mar 4 2010, 07:48 PM

I've become lazy... My apologies to my fanclub. I'll get cracking on it as soon as more ideas flow into my head.
Sekinin
  Posted: Mar 10 2010, 12:19 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 35,089

boring read.....and probably the ugliest car I've ever seen
WRX DEMON Type R
  Posted: Mar 10 2010, 01:14 AM

QUOTE (Sekinin @ 54 minutes, 57 seconds ago)

Of course it's boring - for those who can't read.

Sekinin
Posted: Mar 10 2010, 03:04 AM

Shmuck

QUOTE (WRX DEMON Type R @ 1 hour, 50 minutes ago)
Of course it's boring - for those who can't read.

Of course I can't read - its unreadable. Ever heard of proofreading? xD
WRX DEMON Type R
  Posted: Mar 10 2010, 05:07 AM

QUOTE (Sekinin @ 2 hours, 2 minutes ago)
Of course I can't read - its unreadable.  Ever heard of proofreading? xD

You just admitted that you can't read. Thanks.

Others can read it just fine.

Oh and also,

I'm typing on a Japanese keyboard, gimme a break.

This post has been edited by WRX DEMON Type R on Mar 10 2010, 05:07 AM
djmisio85
Posted: Mar 10 2010, 06:51 PM

IDW Prime Member

QUOTE (Sekinin @ Today, 12:19 AM)

There's an old saying....

"If you have nothing good to say, its better to say nothing at all! wink2.gif

Just keep that in mind when using the forums wink2.gif

As for you demon, hurry up and whip out another episode cool.gif
Sekinin
Posted: Mar 11 2010, 02:11 AM

Shmuck

sorry, I can't "read" according to a certain someone so I wouldn't know any better. Har har har grin2.gif

2 Pages  1 2