Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Sugarcult - I Melt With You

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a topic. Posting a repeated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Advertising without any actual participation in the forums is consider spamming. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
• Post Initial D / Automotive related merchandise here. Unrelated threads will be locked and the topic starter could receive a verbal warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,640  ·  Replies: 4 
> Can i trust animaniacs.com?, Can trust this site
Toshi
  Posted: Apr 9 2003, 03:14 PM

Crash Test Dummy

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 309

My mom wont let me money order... unless she thinks she can trust them has anyone bought the box form them before. I need to know so i can buy them!!!!1 ohmy.gif
CapSule
Posted: Apr 9 2003, 06:07 PM

Grip Silvia S12

Member No.: 249

What are they selling?
Toshi
  Posted: Apr 9 2003, 11:49 PM

Crash Test Dummy

Member No.: 309

Intitial D anime box set
Speedstar
Posted: Apr 10 2003, 08:20 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 226

I never purchase anything from them. But other members talked about it and know its safe. Below is 2 post where members were talking about them. Its around the beginning of the thread.

https://idforums.net/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=49

https://idforums.net/index.php?act=ST&f=3&t=273
KenshinX
Posted: Apr 10 2003, 09:46 AM

Dark Hitokiri

Group: Members
Member No.: 186

Can't say that I've purchased anything from them before but..... the comments from people who have dealt with their services before seem to like their service and reliability.....

But I'm thinking that they are reliable and trustworthy enough. Most anime online sites are not really that unreliable to begin with as far as I know, should be fine.