Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Dave Rodgers - Disco Fire

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,879  ·  Replies: 9 
> Eurobeat Kudos
rocket5555
    Posted: Apr 9 2018, 10:28 PM

🚀 League

Group: Members
Member No.: 47,493

I think it will be actually great if we share this series on new collection topic happy.gif
old songs that doesn't appear in SEB but shows on euromach are many songs are re-label on Kudos

This post has been edited by rocket5555 on Apr 9 2018, 10:28 PM
KiraTM
Posted: Apr 10 2018, 06:11 AM

NitroFire

Member No.: 36,911

This series is easy to get online. One album isn't that expensive, too. So you should buy it yourself instead of listening it for free. wink2.gif
JeffreySoftbark
Posted: Apr 10 2018, 06:35 AM

DJ Pon-2

Member No.: 48,221

Gotta Agree here they are cheap. Even still 1 - 8 are available on Spotify happy.gif

This post has been edited by JeffreySoftbark on Apr 10 2018, 06:42 AM
skibblesx
Posted: Apr 10 2018, 03:09 PM

Frog Lord

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 43,002

Please don't post, but a good discussion thread for previews and releases updates though
rocket5555
  Posted: Jun 15 2018, 04:35 AM

🚀 League

Member No.: 47,493

It's really expensive if compare with my country cost of living
I purchased few of online eurobeat songs $20 on that now,few of money also buy the 2nd hand of SEB that let my friend that study on Tokyo for 1 month check out on BOOK-OFF.
I really want to purchase it leagally,if I'm working on Europe by being a translator or something that I really try hard to get most of the money I can,yeah I'm just a high school guy on somewhere in south east asia.I can save only $35/month from my parent that I recieve for going to school.Also the Spotify on my location doesn't support lastest of the album (I have the Spotify premium).

This post has been edited by rocket5555 on Jun 15 2018, 04:36 AM
alpines
Posted: Jun 15 2018, 04:58 AM

super neko

Member No.: 47,516

QUOTE (rocket5555 @ 22 minutes, 32 seconds ago)
Also the Spotify on my location doesn't support lastest of the album (I have the Spotify premium).

From what I've read it's possible to sign in with a japanese vpn to spotify once and then stream the region locked music.
You don't need to sign in everytime, it should remember it for like 2 weeks or something like that
magiblot
Posted: Jun 18 2018, 07:00 AM

Speed Speed Lover ☆

Member No.: 46,334

QUOTE (alpines @ Jun 15 2018, 04:58 AM)
From what I've read it's possible to sign in with a japanese vpn to spotify once and then stream the region locked music.
You don't need to sign in everytime, it should remember it for like 2 weeks or something like that

Yeah, this is right. Once you are logged in from a Japanese IP, you have to go to Account Overview > Edit Profile and re-select Japan as your country. Save your profile and Super Eurobeat will be avaiable from all your devices (without having to use a VPN all the time). I don't know if this expires after two weeks like you say, though.

However, Spotify Free in Japan has a 15 hours limit per month on computer. It is unlimited on mobile. Either way this is better than piracy.

QUOTE (rocket5555 @ Jun 15 2018, 04:35 AM)
It's really expensive if compare with my country cost of living.

It is said that JunoDownload.com makes the best offers. I don't know if you were already taking this into account.

This post has been edited by magiblot on Jun 18 2018, 07:04 AM
xiao
Posted: Aug 7 2018, 01:55 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

^ bump .. If you haven't already 🚀💕 Go show SCP some lüv right なう ~ ♪

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=49XnETLCKeU )

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1920 x 1080. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

ありがとうDJ雨!♪
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Rain197
Posted: Aug 8 2018, 04:28 AM

euro☆neko

Member No.: 45,553

Thanks Xiao ! wub.gif
I made it with Audacity, and it's my 2nd attempt. Don't expect to heard something good. whistling.gif
xiao
Posted: Aug 8 2018, 06:27 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Rain197 @ 1 hour, 58 minutes ago)
Thanks Xiao ! wub.gif
I made it with Audacity, and it's my 2nd attempt. Don't expect to heard something good. whistling.gif

I really liked all the songs you chose! and even though there was some overlapping vocals in a few transitions, I think you have inherent taste & talent for mixing

Plus I know you're good friends with Christian & Stefano, so I know they'd be really happy to hear your awesome mix ~ Next time include a clip of Discord Friendly Remix too !! 💕

Beaucoup d'amour mon amie!user posted image 🤟
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums