Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing GTS feat. mink - Everlasting Love

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a topic. Posting a repeated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Advertising without any actual participation in the forums is consider spamming. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
• Post Initial D / Automotive related merchandise here. Unrelated threads will be locked and the topic starter could receive a verbal warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 10,390  ·  Replies: 0 
> Initial D Vintage Team Slap Stickers, Automotive slap stickers (window stickers)
ProjectHoon
    Posted: Sep 29 2017, 06:07 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 48,795

Hey everyone, I'm Project Hoon, or simply "Hoon". I made some Initial D slap stickers, originally it was just Akina, Myogi, and Akagi (Speed Stars, Night Kids, and Red Suns) but they sold out within a few weeks and then my second run sold out in pre orders. I kept getting requests on Facebook and Instagram as well as Reddit for some Impact Blue and Emperor ones, as well as all the other teams eventually.

These are the slaps!

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 768 x 960. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 894 x 960. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 960. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 960. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 2419 x 1814. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1080 x 1080. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

I wanted to do something different so I went through the anime (again, because why not) and found the right lyrics I thought were monumental moments for the teams and their best racers.

Each team slap has its own set of lyrics dedicated to it, and I believe it conveys the meaning of the team and its racers well. Obviously there will be different opinions on music choice and lyrics used, but you can't please everybody sad.gif

If you're interested in purchasing, the link is http://www.projecthoon.com/product/initial...tage-team-slaps

Use code INITIALD for 10% off, and if you mention that you're from IDWorld in the notes I will throw in a free sticker of your choice (not including the Initial D stickers - and, of equal or lesser value to the cheapest sticker in your order(can't pick a $4 sticker and ask for an $8 one) - just let me know in the notes which one you'd like!

This post has been edited by ProjectHoon on Sep 29 2017, 06:08 PM