Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Nip And Tuck Race

Automotive Section Rules
• Scenes depicted in Initial D are strictly fiction. Please follow the traffic rules and drive safely.
• When posting a classified thread, please label it with For Sale (FS), For Trade (FT) or Want To Buy (WTB) in the thread title.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Personal videos of illegal street racing are prohibited. Do NOT brag about your exploits. Posting a video depicting dangerous/reckless driving behavior on your part will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 5,228  ·  Replies: 36 
> Domestic has nothing against the Import., Thier will never be a....
All show
Posted: Nov 19 2002, 07:25 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

ImprezaSTi27
  Posted: Nov 20 2002, 09:58 AM

Unregistered

Who cares what you drive, domestic or import. Either go fast or suck.

And wouldn't the Ford Focus WRC be considered an import since all the WRC races go on in places other than the United States? laugh.gif jk Peugot still rocked the WRC races again this year, but I'll keep backing Subaru.

The Z06 is a ridiculous car, it pulls something like 1.01 G's on the skid pad and they keep winning the American Le Mans (which contrary to name, isn't just domestics racing domestics).
Inabj2
Posted: Nov 20 2002, 05:32 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 67

QUOTE (Neo Vash @ Nov 18 2002, 07:34 PM)
I dont think that is true at all. What about the new NSX with 400hp stock. that just cancelled out quite a few domestics. Fully hooked up and it may very well beat a supra. If it did i whould not be suprised even a little.

I dont think the specs for the new nsx are out, but I do know that the 290 hp 3.2 liter NSX would have trouble with any domestic that was slightly more then an Fbody, As for the tuned NSX engine beating a supra, Only if the NSX is tuned and the supra stock. A supercharged NSX would have a very difficult time beating a BPU supra (460 hp, 1400 modification). I seriously Doubt that any nsx could pass the 500 hp mark, reason being, thier aluminum engine blocks, it is simply to weak to handle the boost necessary for any serious power.
vtecstyl3z
Posted: Nov 22 2002, 07:17 PM

United States Marine Corps

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 4

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

P.S Demestic get out the way.... get da F**k out of the way. get the F**king out of the F**king way. get out the way B*tch...!!!!!! all about Import!!
Perry
Posted: Nov 22 2002, 07:18 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

No Flames, homie. mad.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
vtecstyl3z
Posted: Nov 22 2002, 07:21 PM

United States Marine Corps

Member No.: 4

hahahhahahahahahhahahahah take that!!! rofl. im damn out of my control.
]{aya
Posted: Nov 23 2002, 09:10 AM

Old HOT PINK Schmuck

Member No.: 47

yeah, IMPORTS !!!!!! they all look tight, btw: nice backfire pic !
Neo Vash
Posted: Nov 23 2002, 06:51 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 98

They all run nice too tongue.gif
SiNNieMoN
Posted: Nov 23 2002, 10:39 PM

perry's special person

Member No.: 103

hmm.. a car is a car to me. as long as it runs and looks decent im happy. doe some reason i like the hyundia tribron(sp?) and that lexus with the fold back hard top. now that was cool to see.
ImprezaSTi27
Posted: Nov 24 2002, 03:28 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 101

The new Tiburon's are actually pretty decent looking, still a bit heavy but I'll let it slide since it is a Hyundai and they're attempting to change their image/business strategy. And I think saying that American cars are better than imports is a little naive, and definitely biased hahah. Imports and Domestics appeal to different audiences. Where in the United States people are amazed by horsepower (ie NASCAR) and straightline speed (well, the Ted Nugent types anyhow), import cars (not talking about you rice b!tches out there dragging your cars in the 1/4 mile and claiming your GT wing adds downforce...you don't want rear downforce on your FF cars idiots...keep living your life a quarter-mile at a time laugh.gif ) in the Euro and JDM markets stress overall handling and line management through corners. They're like apples and oranges...or pushrods and cables.

Alex

PS: Before anyone flames, this post isn't directed to anyone in particular, just my $0.02 and to maybe shed some light to why some people buy domestic.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Neo Vash
Posted: Nov 24 2002, 08:57 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 98

Hyundai suck, just like kia. THose are two cars that i will never want to race are even drive in. I can care less if thier cheap. But you pay for what you get and with those cars you dont get crap.
]{aya
Posted: Nov 25 2002, 04:36 PM

Old HOT PINK Schmuck

Member No.: 47

yes kia sucks ...they copy other japenese models ...but hyundai is getting beter, even thought they are still cars that doesnt grow old well

2 Pages  1 2