Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost) 芹澤優 - JUNGLE FIRE feat. MOTSU

Important Rules
Please READ this topic before starting a topic in this section. And remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

This section is on a basis of member-helping-member, no one is obligated to answer your questions.
People are taking their own time to answer your question(s), be thankful and appreciate helps from the others.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,474  ·  Replies: 5 
> Need help with Tsukuba OB CP3, I HATE YOU, TSUKUBA!
Jerry Liu
  Posted: Feb 14 2009, 09:44 AM

I <333 Taylor Swift!!!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 29,300

Okay, so every other section, I can do fine in, but CP3 is the part that messes up my time the most, especially when it hits the consecutive S turns.
Can someone help me on this? Do I needa brake?
Sometimes when I take the turns without braking, I oversteer, but I exit faster than when I do brake.
This one time, I was +.005 from my old time and I took that turn without braking, oversteered, ended up on the gutters, jumped, and went into CP4 with -1.XXX!!! Can someone help me here??? Thanks.

This post has been edited by Jerry Liu on Feb 14 2009, 09:55 AM
gns64
Posted: Feb 14 2009, 04:22 PM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,722

What times do you usually get? I probably won't be much help but it's good to know how fast your time currently is.
Jerry Liu
  Posted: Feb 15 2009, 01:23 AM

I <333 Taylor Swift!!!

Member No.: 29,300

Our machines are generally slower than say... Hong Kong??? So it's probably a slow time, but I tried to run it fast.
I currently do 2'53'1XX. Top time is 2'50'XXX, by the way.

This post has been edited by Jerry Liu on Feb 15 2009, 01:26 AM
DamienWolf
Posted: Feb 15 2009, 02:41 AM

Not Without Incident

Member No.: 22,878

There's a brake in the middle of the S-turns. And the exit of the last turn. But dont brake too hard. Somewhat like a PC. Find out for yourself the proper timing. But remember, inside lining is the key. These techs wont work if you're like in the middle of the road.
TetsuoS2
Posted: Feb 23 2009, 05:38 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 31,870

Or

You could just brake to 125 and take all those turns.
sanzen
Posted: Feb 24 2009, 03:59 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 31,963

+1 for Wolf's explanation