Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing Brian Ice - I Believe In Lovin' You

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a topic. Posting a repeated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Advertising without any actual participation in the forums is consider spamming. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
• Post Initial D / Automotive related merchandise here. Unrelated threads will be locked and the topic starter could receive a verbal warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,323  ·  Replies: 0 
> Any ID Manga editions with Furigana?
DrunkenKong
  Posted: May 23 2012, 03:22 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,205

So I'm learning Japanese, and decided I was going to translate the first volume of Initial D. I had thought I read that it had furigana with the Kanji characters...turns out I was mistaken. Is there any edition out there that has furigana? Or does anyone have a translation guide for the manga that shows what the kanji characters are? Thanks.

I know shonen manga are more likely to show furigana, but I really like Initial D, so I was kind of hoping to read that instead D:

Apparently my manga is the 2002 release, which is the 25th printing. So I assume it's a relatively recent edition. I swear I've read online people saying this had furigana - did they just not know what they were talking about or what?

This post has been edited by DrunkenKong on May 23 2012, 03:31 PM