Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 5 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - Mugen

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a topic. Posting a repeated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Advertising without any actual participation in the forums is consider spamming. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
• Post Initial D / Automotive related merchandise here. Unrelated threads will be locked and the topic starter could receive a verbal warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 12,332  ·  Replies: 10 
> Initial D Street Stage PSP
ProjectDFanPage
    Posted: Nov 1 2010, 09:36 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,532

About a year ago was the first time i played it i ordered it from play Asia, It was amazing, absolutely addicting for months straight, In the end, I received over 30 stars from beating bunta in my DC Integra haha, I think it was C class, Had the carbon hood, 2 stages of Performance Mods, Probably a 200 hour total tongue.gif Yea it was my drug for a while, I had a problem rolleyes.gif
RikuOfTheStreet
Posted: Nov 22 2010, 10:58 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 35,770

I can't control my Evo V as good as i can in the arcade when i play street stage sad.gif. I need to beat the last 3 ppl on Akina, Last 2 on Shomaru, Last 4 on Tsuchi, and everyone on happo. I had more of them beat on my last file but i lost it somehow.... lol
takumizim
Posted: Apr 17 2011, 10:31 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 37,186

I already complete the game,all done but battle with friend is the most fun things,you will gain aura.First aura is blue colour.
TakumiFuji01
Posted: May 6 2011, 03:14 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 32,756

The game was fun, I still have it on my modded PSP 1000. I have a lot of cars and all the cards are 99.
SonicSP
Posted: Jul 26 2011, 09:54 AM

Nagao Fanboy

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,182

I just got the game the other day and I have a question. Can you only tune your car after you get a tuning on its card by random?
buntaplaysminecraft
Posted: Sep 7 2011, 07:27 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 37,701

QUOTE (SonicSP @ Jul 26 2011, 09:54 AM)
I just got the game the other day and I have a question. Can you only tune your car after you get a tuning on its card by random?

Correct. You can only tune up your car if you get lucky and land on a tuning card. The easiest way that I know of to get tuning cards is Bunta Story Mode (for some reason it works better if you lose to him? shrug.gif ) and Time Attack.
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Sep 8 2011, 12:23 AM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

If I'm not mistaken, losing in the normal story mode works just as fine for getting those performance tuning cards....they also show up in Time Attack but very rarely...you'll see the Car Type cards and the body kit cards more often.
buntaplaysminecraft
Posted: Sep 8 2011, 02:29 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 37,701

Yeah the only times I got tuning cards in Time Attack was when I set a new record. I heard there is a cheat for getting tuning cards easy by duplicating data but you need two PSP's and two copies of Initial D: Street Stage.
SonicSP
Posted: Sep 9 2011, 12:17 AM

Nagao Fanboy

Member No.: 36,182

Well that explains why I'm having a hard time getting them. I've mostly been playing time attack! facepalm.gif Thanks, that was useful.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Sep 9 2011, 12:18 AM
Tessou
Posted: Sep 12 2011, 10:13 AM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

QUOTE (buntaplaysminecraft @ Sep 7 2011, 10:27 PM)
Correct. You can only tune up your car if you get lucky and land on a tuning card. The easiest way that I know of to get tuning cards is Bunta Story Mode (for some reason it works better if you lose to him? shrug.gif ) and Time Attack.

I haven't played this game in about a year, but I can confirm that losing to Bunta is the easiest way to get the performance tuning cards.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Gunma's 34
Posted: Sep 28 2011, 05:30 AM

The R34's chosen one

Member No.: 27,787

I was about to ask that dumb question myself, Tessou. Thanks for getting ahead of me and answering it too!

Edit: Curious question and probably no one has ever done this before or asked yet: can you rename save data? Like rename one save name to another or is it permanent to that save file?

This post has been edited by Gunma's 34 on Sep 29 2011, 03:48 AM