Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing B-East - Super Eurobeat Presents Non Stop Re-Mix [Project.D Ver.]

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 8,595  ·  Replies: 11 
> ID8 Menu translations?
arlego
  Posted: Apr 25 2016, 11:07 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 46,443

Does anyone have the translations for the menu? I can't see the images on the intro thread.
SonicSP
Posted: Apr 26 2016, 12:05 AM

Nagao Fanboy

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,182

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 952 x 334. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

I kept one for the Settings page (arguably the most important one) but don't have the others. Nobody else apparently kept them either and the reason why the original links don't work is because the pictures have been taken down on the hosting site. The other menus are more or less pretty straightforward though.

Still, if you want us to translate any menus for you, you could just post the pictures here.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Apr 26 2016, 12:09 AM
holnivek
Posted: Apr 26 2016, 12:07 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 46,366

Just FYI in case you're not familiar with "force quit", basically it allows you to quit certain modes by tapping start and view change at the same time.
arlego
  Posted: Apr 27 2016, 11:39 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 46,443

Oh ok! tyty I'm still very new at this game and I have a hard time trying to figure out EXACTLY what each menu is asking for. Anything helps!
SonicSP
Posted: Apr 28 2016, 12:28 AM

Nagao Fanboy

If you need help with a specific menu, just take a picture and we'll translate it for you. There's a lot of branches so hard for us to describe each and every one of them.

Maybe next time I'll go take a few pictures of a few of the regular menus and show you or something. Other than that, we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Apr 28 2016, 12:29 AM
outofservice
Posted: Jun 6 2016, 03:03 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 46,477

What I'd really like to know is how to access the tag-story mode for spec grinding. My friend and I like playing together and it gets hard to get points for our cards evenly if we play versus. At one point my car had gotten into spec 2 and the improvement gave me a speed advantage I thought was unfair.

Thanks in advance!
pk is 1337
Posted: Jun 6 2016, 03:19 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 44,300

QUOTE (outofservice @ 15 minutes, 25 seconds ago)
What I'd really like to know is how to access the tag-story mode for spec grinding. My friend and I like playing together and it gets hard to get points for our cards evenly if we play versus. At one point my car had gotten into spec 2 and the improvement gave me a speed advantage I thought was unfair.

Thanks in advance!

When you are on the main menu you choose the middle of the 3 options that is for 2v2 which is tag battle vs ai which nets you 900 points per win plus any bonus points earned during the race up to 200

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Agent556
Posted: Jun 18 2016, 03:03 PM

Project Legacy Co-Leader

Member No.: 2,133

I'm curious, what is the barricade in online battles option supposed to do?
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Jun 18 2016, 04:18 PM

MYS Retired Perfectionist Racer

Member No.: 37,532

QUOTE (Agent556 @ 1 hour, 15 minutes ago)
I'm curious, what is the barricade in online battles option supposed to do?

You get the option to barricade 3 course out of 16 before you enter online matches, and get to re-choose another 3 course if you lose, but in total a maximum of 3. Each course requires 1 dcoin to barricade, simply means the opponent is unable to choose the course you barricaded.

This post has been edited by -=SHINN=- on Jun 18 2016, 04:19 PM
SonicSP
Posted: Jun 19 2016, 04:36 AM

Nagao Fanboy

Basically it means paying using the game's microtransaction currency (D-Coins) to lock courses (up to three) from being chosen by your opponents in online battles. When a course is chosen, both the DH and HC versions will be locked.

If there's a course that you're really bad at for example, you can lock it to prevent an opponent from choosing it if the server gave them the course choice option.

It's also totally possible to waste it. It's possible for example to pay Dcoins to lock the course, then the server gave you course choice option, you then end up losing battle. If you continue to play online after that, you'll have to pay the D-Coins again to lock the courses again. It's more of a hedge than anything.

If you continue to win though, I think the lock will stay in place up to three races without you having to pay for it again.

If you choose to switch off the option from the menu, the game won't ever present the Lock Course Menu in Online Bate mode. If it's on, it will show you the menu every time you enter Online Battle.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Jun 19 2016, 07:07 AM
gerygavindra
Posted: Aug 6 2016, 12:52 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 47,157

what about the 3 options after finishing a race ?
usually in games (using my common sense) would be continue or exit
I'm unsure about this option as i always choose to continue (the left one) and runs out the time if i wanted to leave

and if u happen to have one
anyone have the complete story mode mission translation list
like i know one where you have to make Iketani faint, or when you play as R32 Shinigami and facing against Ryosuke, there's a certain limitation in the description
if you happen to have one i would appreciate it
SonicSP
Posted: Aug 6 2016, 03:38 AM

Nagao Fanboy

For the post race menu:

In most game modes:
Left is continue in same mode, middle is exit game and eject card, right is go back to main menu.

In Time Attack:
You get four options instead of three which are (from left to right): 1) Repeat same run, 2) go back to Time Attack course selection menu, 3) exit game and eject card, 4) Go back to Main Menu.

- Repeating the same run in Time Attack has zero loading time and it keeps the exact same settings as before, including music. Good if you want to give it another go as quickly as possible.

- Main Menu is the screen where you get three options: Single Player, 1v1 and 2v2.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Aug 6 2016, 03:43 AM