Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 2 unique listeners, playing (Wangan Midnight OST) Voice of S30Z

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

447 Pages  « 430 431 432 433 434 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 537,469  ·  Replies: 11,163 
> Random Thoughts
Posted: Oct 6 2018, 10:31 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 16,670

QUOTE (xiao @ 9 hours, 42 minutes ago)
Pics of said Absinthe would be interesting ~ here's a can of Nos I was drinking last week https://idforums.net/style_images/1/icon8.gif

http://imgur.com/7ngzgeh.jpg

edited my previous post, i obviously forgot the green font color for a certain alcohol facepalm.gif. here's a pic of both monsters. they had a few varieties of absinthe at the store so i chose the Quebec local variety. the hot part comes from the alcohol content as a second taste after the initial licorice flavor. fun Tekkaman Blade factoid: there is a character in the series named Balzac Asimov.

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: unknown. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

This post has been edited by 207 on Oct 6 2018, 10:36 AM
xiao
Posted: Oct 6 2018, 06:54 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (207 @ 8 hours, 19 minutes ago)
edited my previous post, i obviously forgot the green font color for a certain alcohol facepalm.gif. here's a pic of both monsters. they had a few varieties of absinthe at the store so i chose the Quebec local variety. the hot  part comes from the alcohol content as a second taste after the initial licorice flavor. fun Tekkaman Blade factoid: there is a character in the series named Balzac Asimov.

Very nice!

I went to Denny's earlier today & got some hot chocolate since the weather's starting to get cold

SPOILER
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Posted: Oct 6 2018, 07:48 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (xiao @ 54 minutes, 17 seconds ago)
Very nice!

I went to Denny's earlier today & got some hot chocolate since the weather's starting to get cold

SPOILER

the pizza was rather good, the dough had a slightly earthy taste to it but its wasnt overpowering. it was similar to a wholewheat pizza dough recipe.

LOL, ya'll need to cut back on the food pron, its not healthy for the mind or belly.
Nerubian
Posted: Oct 7 2018, 01:17 PM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

Someone on Discogs bought a LP promo album of Pink Floyd's "Ummagumma" for $13,953. blink.gif

Also, did anyone ever see the sun in this form? I was scared when I looked outside the window and thought it was a meteor.
Posted: Oct 7 2018, 06:51 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

ok WTF did i just watch??? just saw the 14th ep of the Gintama soul silver final arc pt2 and that was confusing as hell as to how they ended that season. id comment on how i feel about the anime ending but Gin-san explained it all i the 2nd half of the episode. im so confused about how this series will finally end LOL.
xiao
Posted: Oct 7 2018, 07:06 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 5 hours, 35 minutes ago)
Also, did anyone ever see the sun in this form? I was scared when I looked outside the window and thought it was a meteor.

~ なんか奇麗ですが! 😍

QUOTE (207 @ 1 minute, 52 seconds ago)
ok WTF did i just watch???

Speaking of anime ~ this MV is really making me wanna check out Fairy Tail ~ or at least the girl in the pony tale 😊
Posted: Oct 7 2018, 07:39 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (xiao @ 32 minutes, 57 seconds ago)
~ なんか奇麗ですが! 😍

Speaking of anime ~ this MV is really making me wanna check out Fairy Tail ~ or at least the girl in the pony tale 😊

do you really want to see a crazy anime??? just watch the series Happy Sugar Life. try to find the sane person in the series. no its not a H, its just a bunch of borderline insane characters interacting with each other.
APX
Posted: Oct 7 2018, 10:59 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

Been debating a bit on my life, well part of my life that is.

Should I stick to the CC (community college) path and do my two years and transfer, or stick it out for one more year and earn another degree and transfer?

So far I can complete another major by a year, but I'm not sure if I should do that or transfer and work on a double major with the credits/units I have now.

Bleh, I hate being anxious and always overthinking shit.
xiao
Posted: Oct 8 2018, 03:56 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (APX @ Today, 12:59 AM)
Should I stick to the CC (community college) path and do my two years and transfer, or stick it out for one more year and earn another degree and transfer?

Finish your 2 years and transfer. The sooner you get a Bachelor's the better, don't overload yourself with school, that's what Master's degrees are for.

Not my own words, but advice a friend who's an RN gave me, which I should've (hindsight 20/20) followed. 👀
Posted: Oct 10 2018, 07:28 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

am i crazy? i got the sudden urge to recreate/bake some recipes from some video games and some of them look amazing imo to make and try.

im gonna try and make some pokepuffs and then later on pizza gyoza (with a bit of cricket flour) from one of the newer TMNT series. think i will forgo the Italian sausage there and have some blood sausage to replace it.

This post has been edited by 207 on Oct 10 2018, 08:47 PM
xiao
Posted: Oct 11 2018, 01:56 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (207 @ 6 hours, 27 minutes ago)
am i crazy? i got the sudden urge to recreate/bake some recipes from some video games and some of them look amazing imo to make and try.

Cooking's fun! I've always wanted to try takoyaki ~ and pretty much every other snack & confectionery featured in Goemon games since I was little ..

Be sure to take a picture of whatever you end up making! 🤤🍡
Posted: Oct 11 2018, 07:00 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (xiao @ 5 hours, 3 minutes ago)
Cooking's fun! I've always wanted to try takoyaki ~ and pretty much every other snack & confectionery featured in Goemon games since I was little ..

Be sure to take a picture of whatever you end up making! 🤤🍡

takiyaki is pretty god but its hot ie temperature so you cant just bite into bit and chew with a closed mouth.

if im lucky to find fresh ginger juice i'll try to make some slurm too. i got a good day of baking/cooking planned. i have to make: 1 pizza dough with crickets, pokepuffs (muffin like treats) and this pizza gyoza.
xiao
Posted: Oct 11 2018, 01:20 PM

moon bunny

Not bad Razer ~ but not suffice to dissuade me from a Pixel 3

user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1239 x 819. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

SPOILER
Nerubian
Posted: Oct 11 2018, 02:31 PM

*Sees email address and phone number*
*Looks at recipient*
Email address and phone number must be fake.
xiao
Posted: Oct 11 2018, 03:11 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 40 minutes, 4 seconds ago)
*Sees email address and phone number*
*Looks at recipient*
Email address and phone number must be fake.

I thought "Neko Chan" gave it away laugh.gif 🐈✨
Nerubian
Posted: Oct 11 2018, 03:47 PM

It did! 🌵 Also, the taxes are too damn high! 🦆 🎶
xiao
Posted: Oct 11 2018, 04:27 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 40 minutes, 32 seconds ago)
It did! 🌵 Also, the taxes are too damn high! 🦆 🎶

Tell me about it... especially on the iPhone XS Max 😭
Posted: Oct 11 2018, 06:18 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

so i didnt have time to get around to the cupcakes/pokepuffs as the other recipes took longer than i expected. the whole wheat dough/cricket flour had similar tastes to that of the meat filling and i messed up the recipe by adding yeast. i did make 2 with filling but it was a bit complicated and didnt have the time in the evening to work thru all the meat i prepared. the taste was pretty good for the one with the cheeses mixed with the mea (blood sausage). i added cricket flour to both meat bowls but added considerably more to the one without the cheeses. had to add eggs and some bread crumbs to both dishes to make them into paddies

here's the second gyoza/perogie that i made with risen pizza dough. i cooked the dough and items on the frying pan. the other is still with the cheese/cricket/meat mix but in beatball/patty format. made some bigger patties with the meat/cricket batch so i can eat it in a bun easier. it has a similar texture to the cricket burger i ate last year (though that was 100% crickets). its like a hashbrown texture hamburger without the distinct firmness on a beef patty.
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 1000 x 341. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
xiao
Posted: Oct 12 2018, 04:45 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (207 @ Yesterday, 8:18 PM)
(though that was 100% crickets)

James Gunn!That looks like something Aquaman would eat for breakfast with a pint of thick Norwegian ale!user posted image
Nerubian
Posted: Oct 15 2018, 02:35 PM

QUOTE (xiao @ Oct 12 2018, 02:27 AM)
Tell me about it... especially on the iPhone XS Max 😭

$1,189.67 for 64 GB / $1,352.04 for 256 GB / $1,568.54 for 512 GB (taxes included)? derp.gif

This post has been edited by Nerubian on Oct 15 2018, 02:39 PM
Posted: Oct 15 2018, 10:17 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (xiao @ Oct 12 2018, 07:45 AM)
James Gunn!That looks like something Aquaman would eat for breakfast with a pint of thick Norwegian ale!http://imgur.com/BKCgsfk.png

no, there was no 100% crickets in the 2 meals in the pic but they had the very same qualities of that epic cricket burger.
Nerubian
Posted: Oct 23 2018, 04:45 PM

QUOTE (Bubs)
17: When talking to women, remember that "No" means "Maybe". "Maybe" means "No". "Yes" may mean "Maybe" or "No". "No" may also mean "Yes". You can bypass all of this bullshit by acting like a scumbag, at which point all of these things mean "Yes".

That post made me chuckle. 🐨

This post has been edited by Nerubian on Oct 23 2018, 04:46 PM
umustwait101
Posted: Oct 25 2018, 07:06 PM

Osaka-kun

Member No.: 45,912

QUOTE (Nerubian @ Sep 26 2018, 12:46 PM)
Oh, I didn't take into account that technology evolved over time. derp.gif

Also, been using my first generation Xperia Z for over five years now and it's still fully functioning.

A little dated response, but, hello, fellow Xperia owner.

I recently "upgraded" to a Xperia Z5 Compact, and now, due to texting issues, I'm downgrading to a Z3 Compact. In case you're wondering why my new phone came out 4 years ago, it's because they don't make small phones anymore (for cheap, anyways).

Unfortunately, I would have to agree with xiao. An Xperia would literally disintegrate with him. I have found that the Z5 Compact is prone to overheating, has issues with water resistance, and has a host of other common issues that I have not personally experienced. Basically, you'd have to use your phone moderately for it to have survived all these years.

The good news, though, is that you can get a Z3 Compact for under $100 off ebay (and a Z5 Compact for a little more than $100).
xiao
Posted: Oct 26 2018, 09:39 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ Yesterday, 9:06 PM)
Unfortunately, I would have to agree with xiao. An Xperia would literally disintegrate with him. I have found that the Z5 Compact is prone to overheating, has issues with water resistance, and has a host of other common issues that I have not personally experienced. Basically, you'd have to use your phone moderately for it to have survived all these years.

Well I do work for Lucifer a phone company for a reason .. and I owe you a decent amount of yen for the last time ~ shifty2.gif with interest

As soon as I see you again I'm getting umu a Galaxy S9, a Pixel 3, or an iPhone Xs .. the small version with lots of storage & iP69 rating just how you like it ~ user posted image rawr
Nerubian
Posted: Oct 27 2018, 03:39 PM

I use my phone for normal purposes like making photos, playing games, listening to music and using the internet. I don't think that kind of use is moderate. Deliberately exposing a phone to high temperatures and humidity don't sound like "normal" use to me.

447 Pages  « 430 431 432 433 434 »