Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing (MF Ghost) ่Šนๆพคๅ„ช - JUNGLE FIRE feat. MOTSU

Important Rules
โ€ข Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
โ€ข Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
โ€ข Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
โ€ข Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

8 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 86,584  ·  Replies: 190 
> INITIAL D MILLENNIUM BOX (5 DISC SET), [FLAC Rip Download]
linker
Posted: Mar 3 2014, 12:16 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 43,075

Thank you so much!!
Milachan
Posted: Mar 5 2014, 07:08 AM

Charrobeat

Member No.: 42,031

404 Not Found

The requested URL ********************* was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at finaldistance.net Port 80
kyonpalm
Posted: Mar 5 2014, 11:37 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

Oh, that's because the files were on the old FTP. I'll reupload the set.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Lebon14
Posted: Mar 5 2014, 12:29 PM

🎧

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 18,005

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ 51 minutes, 49 seconds ago)
Oh, that's because the files were on the old FTP. I'll reupload the set.

Don't use that tag, I'm sick of people necro-ing the thread to say "Thank you" thinking it'll reveal the links.

It's also on C1RZA's server, btw.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
eszepto
Posted: Dec 29 2016, 11:16 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 47,819

The best anime ost!
skibblesx
Posted: Dec 29 2016, 09:37 PM

Frog Lord

Member No.: 43,002

lol another one
Zergax
Posted: Jan 12 2017, 04:44 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 47,708

Anyone actually know if the album's can be found anywhere? All I managed to find was super shady and all looked like repackaged stuff and fake copies... I'm a big fan of having physical copies of stuff, especially since all my car has is a CD player.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jan 12 2017, 06:25 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (Zergax @ 1 hour, 41 minutes ago)
Anyone actually know if the album's can be found anywhere? All I managed to find was super shady and all looked like repackaged stuff and fake copies... I'm a big fan of having physical copies of stuff, especially since all my car has is a CD player.

Yes, they can still be bought. However, they are so far out of print that you will be paying a pretty penny to acquire them.

Amazon Japan listing

That range is US $85 for "Good" condition to US $508 for "Very Good" condition. Best of luck! derp.gif
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Zergax
Posted: Jan 12 2017, 07:15 PM

IDW Full Member

Nearly fell out of my chair reading that.... And then there's shipping and customs... Not that at that point it would matter anyways...

Thanks for the info. Doubt I'll ever see those in CD form at that price... I like my music a lot but there's a limit.
skibblesx
Posted: Jan 13 2017, 07:45 AM

Frog Lord

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Yesterday, 6:25 PM)
Yes, they can still be bought. However, they are so far out of print that you will be paying a pretty penny to acquire them.

Amazon Japan listing

That range is US $85 for "Good" condition to US $508 for "Very Good" condition. Best of luck! derp.gif

as someone who lives in japan and buys plenty stuff in 'good' condition

trust me they undergrade themselves all the time, all my CDs have been mint/nearmint LMAO

the only problem i ever encounter is a faded obi spine
kyonpalm
Posted: Jan 13 2017, 08:33 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Just try finding one on Yahoo Auctions or Mandarake or something. Amazon prices for Jap CDs (or import CDs in general, really) are always ridiculously inflated, even used.

I'm going to Japan in a few months, if I see a copy for sale I'll grab it for you.
xiao
Posted: Jan 13 2017, 10:15 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Zergax @ Yesterday, 9:15 PM)
Nearly fell out of my chair reading that...

Just to let you know Zergax mio pioccino ~ the original msrp for a new copy of the out-of-print [AVCA-14074] boxset was ~14,000 円

If Kyon can't find the OST when he's in Tokyo, I'd buy the 1st one Nomake listed.

I mean I don't get the point cause I'm not a collector, we already have all those songs on the ftp in lossless...

But Skittles is nigh on the mark ~ used goods on amazon japan are hella minty
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
geokilla
Posted: Jan 13 2017, 08:55 PM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 25,650

Seems like the download links are not working again? Does anyone have the MP3 version of this? Otherwise I'm just gonna use a FLAC to MP3 converter.

Edit: Nevermind. I found them! In the sticky!

This post has been edited by geokilla on Jan 13 2017, 09:01 PM
Zergax
Posted: Jan 14 2017, 01:27 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ Yesterday, 8:33 AM)
Just try finding one on Yahoo Auctions or Mandarake or something. Amazon prices for Jap CDs (or import CDs in general, really) are always ridiculously inflated, even used.

I'm going to Japan in a few months, if I see a copy for sale I'll grab it for you.

No need to go out of your way that much for me. Anyways we've got most of the music on here already. I'm no collector, I'm just one who prefers physical media with a digital copy. You know in case something happens to either
xiao
Posted: Jan 14 2017, 02:53 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Zergax @ 1 hour, 21 minutes ago)
I'm no collector, I'm just one who prefers physical media with a digital copy. You know in case something happens to either

It's a slippery slope my friend ~ next thing you know all your shelves are infested with shinny yet practically useless pretty DDR coasters & all your income's spent on acquiring more of those things that look prettier than the shelves they're sitting on or even your appt/room itself! laugh.gif

Just don't get into SEB collecting; it's Lucifer's gateway drug into audiophilia... fear2.gif

It's a nice boxset, but tl;dr it's out of print~ r'else I'd get it likewise bruv. sad.gif

Imma go buy all the J-deluxe editions of Chris Breezy's 65 albums now...
Zergax
Posted: Jan 14 2017, 11:46 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (xiao @ 8 hours, 53 minutes ago)
It's a slippery slope my friend ~ next thing you know all your shelves are infested with shinny yet practically useless pretty DDR coasters & all your income's spent on acquiring more of those things that look prettier than the shelves they're sitting on or even your appt/room itself! laugh.gif

Just don't get into SEB collecting; it's Lucifer's gateway drug into audiophilia... fear2.gif

It's a nice boxset, but tl;dr it's out of print~ r'else I'd get it likewise bruv. sad.gif

Imma go buy all the J-deluxe editions of Chris Breezy's 65 albums now...

Are you OK? Do you need help? An intervention perhaps?

Or is it just too late for any of that?
xiao
Posted: Jan 14 2017, 04:27 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Zergax @ 4 hours, 32 minutes ago)
Are you OK? Do you need help? An intervention perhaps?

Or is it just too late for any of that?

Don't worry I called the hazmat team... the infotainment was digitally transloaded into our Swiss beat account near the Netherlands before sonic expunction. My shelves are fully sterilized as of 18:00 hrs. *phew* (ยด・ω・`)~
skibblesx
Posted: Jan 14 2017, 06:51 PM

Frog Lord

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ Yesterday, 8:33 AM)

Where ya gonna be at? if you're in tokyo you're sweeped clean. You'll probably find some over priced copies of Super Dance Freak or House Revolution for too much money at like Bookoff or Surugaya. (Though Surugaya in Akiba fuckin bangs for doujin stuff lemme tell u)

Legit Amazon JP is probably your best bet, stuff ships fast, so if you wanna do amazon purchases, especially the 1-yen-300-yen-shipping deal, peep when when you first get there.

Otherwise find the small media stores and rental shops, they have a section of stuff specifically for sale, not for rent like Geo and Hypermedia
kyonpalm
Posted: Jan 14 2017, 08:16 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

QUOTE (skibblesx @ 1 hour, 24 minutes ago)
Where ya gonna be at? if you're in tokyo you're sweeped clean. You'll probably find some over priced copies of Super Dance Freak or House Revolution for too much money at like Bookoff or Surugaya. (Though Surugaya in Akiba fuckin bangs for doujin stuff lemme tell u)

Legit Amazon JP is probably your best bet, stuff ships fast, so if you wanna do amazon purchases, especially the 1-yen-300-yen-shipping deal, peep when when you first get there.

Otherwise find the small media stores and rental shops, they have a section of stuff specifically for sale, not for rent like Geo and Hypermedia

Tokyo, yeah. I'm not planning on going to CD stores anyway, but thanks for the heads-up. I also hadn't considered ordering stuff on Amazon JP and having it shipped to my hotel, that's a pretty good idea.
Zergax
Posted: Jan 15 2017, 12:05 PM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ Yesterday, 8:16 PM)
Tokyo, yeah. I'm not planning on going to CD stores anyway, but thanks for the heads-up. I also hadn't considered ordering stuff on Amazon JP and having it shipped to my hotel, that's a pretty good idea.

You going to Tokyo for a business trip or just vacation?

Also off topic but why is Xiao labeled as "trap club"?
xiao
Posted: Jan 15 2017, 12:22 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Zergax @ 5 minutes, 30 seconds ago)

Kyon's owner of the Golden Gai (金外) in Shinjuku, he's gotta keep tabs on sales & make sure the gai's don't get outta line. *cracks whip*

QUOTE (Zergax @ 5 minutes, 30 seconds ago)
Also off topic but why is Xiao labeled as "trap club"?

★ Because of [this] ... shifty2.gif ぅふふ
kyonpalm
Posted: Jan 15 2017, 01:01 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

QUOTE (Zergax @ 56 minutes, 37 seconds ago)

Vacation. Hitting up Shibuya, Shinjuku, Akiba (of course), maybe some other districts, as well as Roppongi (THIS TIME I will DEFINITELY [try to] go to Maharaja).

Also going to Osaka, and maybe Hiroshima and/or Gunma (but not for the pilgrimage - at least, not this time).
Zergax
Posted: Jan 16 2017, 02:07 AM

IDW Full Member

QUOTE (xiao @ Yesterday, 12:22 PM)
Kyon's owner of the Golden Gai (金外) in Shinjuku, he's gotta keep tabs on sales & make sure the gai's don't get outta line. *cracks whip*

★ Because of [this] ... shifty2.gif ぅふふ

Next time don't ask, got it. XD

Also while I'm at it I cant actually see the download links. Have I yet to meet the requirements or am I missing something? Right now I'm kinda bummed with how hard it is to get my hands on this haha.

This post has been edited by Zergax on Jan 16 2017, 02:15 AM
xiao
Posted: Jan 16 2017, 10:08 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Zergax @ 7 hours, 56 minutes ago)
Also while I'm at it I cant actually see the download links...

Here ya go mang ~ I mirrored the set GoGoGo! [clicky]
Zergax
Posted: Jan 16 2017, 06:55 PM

IDW Full Member

Thank you!

8 Pages  « 3 4 5 6 7 »