Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing (Fifth Stage Sound File) KAORI’S THEME

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,921  ·  Replies: 9 
> Greetings!
EDU
  Posted: Jan 27 2014, 06:07 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 42,894

Hello! I live in Japan (but I'm not Japanese) and as a ID7 player I like to exchange knowledge about the game, make new friends and improve my English (I'm still learning, please if experiencing any word wrong correct me). I see many players who live in the United States would like to go beyond the level B 1. Was wondering if they sent your cards, I could do the upgrade and then return the cards. Sorry my bad english!

This post has been edited by EDU on Jan 29 2014, 10:19 PM
EscapeArtist
Posted: Jan 30 2014, 07:52 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 40,880

This might not work with the USA players, since I think the few machines in the US are the international version, and I don't think those cards are compatible with the Japanese machines.

I actually have a different incentive to maybe take you up on your offer. Last time I was in Tokyo, I started a card, but to my chagrin I never got the offer to change my guy's hair, and it's kind of embarrassing to still have the default. smile.gif

But on the other hand, this gives me a reason to go back to Tokyo sooner, and if I didn't earn it myself, is it really my card?
SonicSP
Posted: Jan 30 2014, 08:42 AM

Nagao Fanboy

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 36,182

US machines, or at least the ones we are aware off, all use the JPN version. That means what he is proposing would actually work from what I can tell.

This post has been edited by SonicSP on Jan 30 2014, 08:45 AM
OkamiWind
Posted: Jan 30 2014, 09:26 AM

Ravioli Ravioli
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,468

To my knowledge the MoVal and Puente Hills machines are all Japanese so there's no worry there.

What makes me worried though is the version issue. Since our machines are stuck at version 1 and Japan has a higher issue will the cards be "compatible" when they go from a higher version to the base version.
Agent556
Posted: Jan 31 2014, 02:29 AM

Project Legacy Co-Leader

Member No.: 2,133

Don't forget a certain SSS card that works perfectly fine in the US machines, lol

more than likely it will work.

This post has been edited by Agent556 on Jan 31 2014, 02:30 AM
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Jan 31 2014, 06:19 AM

MYS Retired Perfectionist Racer

Member No.: 37,532

QUOTE (OkamiWind @ Yesterday, 9:26 AM)
To my knowledge the MoVal and Puente Hills machines are all Japanese so there's no worry there.

What makes me worried though is the version issue. Since our machines are stuck at version 1 and Japan has a higher issue will the cards be "compatible" when they go from a higher version to the base version.

Actually it works fine, because as long as it is the same version for example ver. JPN, even though different in terms of patch such as +A +B +C or so on, it still works fine because those are just patch to unlock extra stuff or things in the game.

If let's say you play at ver. JPN + C, but say somehow you have no choice but to play in a place with only the base version such as ver. JPN, it will work just fine.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

This post has been edited by -=SHINN=- on Jan 31 2014, 06:24 AM
EDU
  Posted: Feb 1 2014, 10:28 AM

Shmuck

QUOTE (EscapeArtist @ Jan 30 2014, 07:52 AM)
This might not work with the USA players, since I think the few machines in the US are the international version, and I don't think those cards are compatible with the Japanese machines.

I actually have a different incentive to maybe take you up on your offer.  Last time I was in Tokyo, I started a card, but to my chagrin I never got the offer to change my guy's hair, and it's kind of embarrassing to still have the default.  smile.gif

But on the other hand, this gives me a reason to go back to Tokyo sooner, and if I didn't earn it myself, is it really my card?

If you want, send me your card and I'll try to change the hair of your character.

Well, we know only works if anyone wants to try. But first I want to explain a few things:

1. The cost of sending the card and the money needed to level up will be paid by the person making the request. I picked up the card, put the level that the person asking and then send it to pay back the card. So if the person wants only rise to the level A3 will be cheap but if she wants SSS3 level will be expensive.

2. I don't want to profit from doing so, only'll charge the amount spent on credits and  mail.

3. The first person to send the card I'll do for free just to test if works

4. I'm not responsible if it does not work

5. I was wondering if someone ordering, I can make a card: a person provides data such as name, car whatever, I, etc.
EDU
  Posted: Feb 3 2014, 04:29 PM

Shmuck

Anyone want to try? Send me the card and I do the upgrade.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Hideo Sakamoto
Posted: Feb 3 2014, 08:28 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 42,679

I'll try
EDU
  Posted: Feb 4 2014, 12:24 AM

Shmuck