Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Dave Mc Loud - Mikado

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

33 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 82,849  ·  Replies: 808 
> Initial D V6AA EXP 1.1 +C FAQ, For latest information, read the latest post.
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Apr 5 2011, 07:59 PM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,284

You are right that your card starts at 200km. However the game counts driven mileage on each individual car to grant access to the settings page (and all your cars start at 0)...so 93x should be the mileage on your car.

Online or offline doesn't matter. (Honestly I don't even know why they give the extra 200km.)
takumizim
Posted: Apr 7 2011, 01:21 AM

IDW Regular Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,186

Guys i wane ask something,basicly in ID game if i win i will continue the game right?if i play online and if i win,will i continue freely?or i need to put some more token?Beside then that,do this ID card need to renew?or it will last long.No limit.

This post has been edited by takumizim on Apr 7 2011, 01:22 AM
Randy
Posted: Apr 7 2011, 01:25 AM

The Aspiring Sprinter

Member No.: 32,890

You'd have to renew once your card's finished its play counts, and online battle wise; you win 3 streaks in a row, you're out. Simple as that.

Tag battle wise (In-store or online): you win 2 times in a row, you're out.

If you lose your 2 win streak on a 3rd match, to continue you have to put tokens again, and your streak will reset back to 0 and will give you a different opponent during Online Battle search. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Randy on Apr 7 2011, 01:27 AM
takumizim
Posted: Apr 7 2011, 01:31 AM

IDW Regular Member

Ok,thanks for the information.So the rule is still same like the ID5 just new style playing.I just come once at BTS when the ID6 arrived i play it,that time only have 2machines,no online battle,no start button..have to use gas pedal,haha that time i come to early.Rite now i can't go there because too far from my location.I just hope sunway already have ID6,IF i wane play online mode does it need more token?or just choose that mode?

This post has been edited by takumizim on Apr 7 2011, 01:32 AM
Randy
Posted: Apr 7 2011, 01:48 AM

The Aspiring Sprinter

Actually, if you play with OR without online service, it's the same price.

There's no such thing as paying more for online battles, you know? :/

If that's the case, it really would've been RM3 for an Online Battle, which is obviously BS.

If the arcade writes RM2 per game, then it's RM2. If it's RM2.50, then it's THAT price for all games. End of story.

This post has been edited by Randy on Apr 7 2011, 01:49 AM
xeoreg
Posted: Apr 7 2011, 02:12 AM

Mmmm....Koda Kumi =)

Member No.: 15,581

If your machines are forever offline, can you still play in-store tag battles?

We have only 2 machines but we're thinking about 2 more so we can play tag battles. Unfortunately we won't be able to go online since we're on the other side of the world.
Randy
Posted: Apr 7 2011, 02:20 AM

The Aspiring Sprinter

@xeoreg

So long as your arcade has 4 machines of D6AA, in-store tag battles are possible. However, it's impossible to tag if you only have 2 machines, sorry to say... sad.gif

Sorry for hearing the lack of online services at your area though, for me I really look forward in battling more outstation opponents, not just limited to most of the time Japan. :x
xeoreg
Posted: Apr 7 2011, 03:01 AM

Mmmm....Koda Kumi =)

Member No.: 15,581

yeah kinda figured it is impossible to tag with 2 machines lol.

Thanks for the reply, if MT4 isn't out by end of year we should be getting two more machines. I'm just dissapointed that we can't have our records ranked on the IR. But then again, I'm lucky since we have ID6. Not many arcades in North America has it, we are probably one of three locations to have it LOL.

Randy
Posted: Apr 7 2011, 03:05 AM

The Aspiring Sprinter

Hohoho, at least you get to experience D6AA. smile.gif

Tag battles can be a fun ramfest, depending on how eager the players are to grab gold plates. xP

I myself find it very fun too, since winning my first 2 Online Tag battles. laugh.gif
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Apr 7 2011, 05:41 AM

The Blue Lightning

Member No.: 36,245

QUOTE (takumizim @ 4 hours, 10 minutes ago)
Ok,thanks for the information.So the rule is still same like the ID5 just new style playing.I just come once at BTS when the ID6 arrived i play it,that time only have 2machines,no online battle,no start button..have to use gas pedal,haha that time i come to early.Rite now i can't go there because too far from my location.I just hope sunway already have ID6,IF i wane play online mode does it need more token?or just choose that mode?

can't wait to meet you once sunway got IDAS6AA wink2.gif
Randy
Posted: Apr 7 2011, 05:43 AM

The Aspiring Sprinter

Sunway's players sure are pretty tense about getting it, huh? sweatingbullets.gif

If I remember correctly, Sunway's the first to get the D6AA poster, right?
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Apr 7 2011, 05:47 AM

The Blue Lightning

QUOTE (Randy @ 3 minutes, 59 seconds ago)
Sunway's players sure are pretty tense about getting it, huh? sweatingbullets.gif

If I remember correctly, Sunway's the first to get the D6AA poster, right?

yup, sunway the first to get the poster, but the last to get IDAS6AA haiz...
Randy
Posted: Apr 7 2011, 05:54 AM

The Aspiring Sprinter

Not really the last la...

There's still the certainty of Leisure Mall getting it too, remember? They have 2.0 EXP of D5, so there might still be some chance of getting it there too. Maybe it could be even longer than Sunway... whistling.gif
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Apr 7 2011, 05:58 AM

The Blue Lightning

QUOTE (Randy @ 4 minutes, 7 seconds ago)
Not really the last la...

There's still the certainty of Leisure Mall getting it too, remember? They have 2.0 EXP of D5, so there might still be some chance of getting it there too. Maybe it could be even longer than Sunway... whistling.gif

but for now we just have to wait...
ishida
Posted: Apr 8 2011, 12:55 AM

Puppet Master

Member No.: 35,836

QUOTE (Takahashi Rensuke @ Yesterday, 9:58 PM)
but for now we just have to wait...

Don't worry, its worth the wait, getting your body aura heat up is worth the wait... awesome.gif Good Luck to you guys in Sunway! happy.gif
takumizim
Posted: Apr 8 2011, 01:34 AM

IDW Regular Member

QUOTE (Takahashi Rensuke @ Yesterday, 5:41 AM)
can't wait to meet you once sunway got IDAS6AA  wink2.gif

Yea sure,maybe we can be partner someday takahashi rensuke.I'm looking for the team who accept me.uphill and downhill partner smile.gif i already get ready for my car,i practise and tune my AE86 at BTS.Well,if ID6 already come out at sunway its a good thing because i don't need to come BTS anymore,so far haha.Serious.

At sunway many crowd will watch us playing,it feels like in real racing world,girls,boys even grandpa watch us biggrin.gif i remember my old day when i play my AE86 in version 5.Wow people say i'am the crazy tofu drifter haha,little bit shy.

This post has been edited by takumizim on Apr 8 2011, 01:42 AM
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Apr 8 2011, 02:04 AM

The Blue Lightning

QUOTE (takumizim @ 30 minutes, 7 seconds ago)
Yea sure,maybe we can be partner someday takahashi rensuke.I'm looking for the team who accept me.uphill and downhill partner smile.gif i already get ready for my car,i practise and tune my AE86 at BTS.Well,if ID6 already come out at sunway its a good thing because i don't need to come BTS anymore,so far haha.Serious.

At sunway many crowd will watch us playing,it feels like in real racing world,girls,boys even grandpa watch us biggrin.gif i remember my old day when i play my AE86 in version 5.Wow people say i'am the crazy tofu drifter haha,little bit shy.

@ishida: i'm growing my aura now lol haha...

@takumizim: you can just call me Lance for short, if you think Takahashi Rensuke is too long. If sunway got it, i'll definitely create a team and you definitely will be in it wink2.gif
takumizim
Posted: Apr 8 2011, 07:36 PM

IDW Regular Member

QUOTE (Takahashi Rensuke @ Today, 2:04 AM)
@ishida: i'm growing my aura now lol haha...

@takumizim: you can just call me Lance for short, if you think Takahashi Rensuke is too long. If sunway got it, i'll definitely create a team and you definitely will be in it wink2.gif

Thanks,haha,i don't have any aura yet,soon i will have it.I'm not usually go to arcade,i use to be always but this year i could be busy with my new university haha,stress.Lance eh?it feels like i been battle you before this in ID5 biggrin.gif
Takahashi Rensuke
Posted: Apr 9 2011, 03:34 AM

The Blue Lightning

QUOTE (takumizim @ 7 hours, 57 minutes ago)
Thanks,haha,i don't have any aura yet,soon i will have it.I'm not usually go to arcade,i use to be always but this year i could be busy with my new university haha,stress.Lance eh?it feels like i been battle you before this in ID5 biggrin.gif

really?! care to elaborate?
takumizim
Posted: Apr 9 2011, 10:46 PM

IDW Regular Member

Elaborate?haha nahh its been long time beside at sunway ID5 not so many peope play ID5,all they know playing that non logical WMM3DX+.Can it be serious using 825hp??i don't think in real world have that type of speed,i only know 720hp in real world.Initial d will show some theory,art of drifting,balace,passioned all amazing you will know if you really love initial D,i use to be playing in WMMMT but now i realise it just more to luck.And i'm sure when people get to know the ID6,they will know what is the amazing *%$# things i talk about even it expensive but worth it! smile.gif And some of the people i heard like my culture,malay..One of this guy say this game full of chinise person blablabla then i say F*%$ you,its not bout culture,its bout same person that love this game we can friends with it,share some idea,info all the positive things.Beside,we are 1 malaysia,yeah! smile.gif

This post has been edited by takumizim on Apr 9 2011, 10:52 PM
lembu82
Posted: Apr 10 2011, 05:19 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 34,806

QUOTE (takumizim @ 6 hours, 33 minutes ago)
Elaborate?haha nahh its been long time beside at sunway ID5 not so many peope play ID5,all they know playing that non logical WMM3DX+.Can it be serious using 825hp??i don't think in real world have that type of speed,i only know 720hp in real world.Initial d will show some theory,art of drifting,balace,passioned all amazing you will know if you really love initial D,i use to be playing in WMMMT but now i realise it just more to luck.And i'm sure when people get to know the ID6,they will know what is the amazing *%$# things i talk about even it expensive but worth it! smile.gif  And some of the people i heard like my culture,malay..One of this guy say this game full of chinise person blablabla then i say F*%$ you,its not bout culture,its bout same person that love this game we can friends with it,share some idea,info all the positive things.Beside,we are 1 malaysia,yeah! smile.gif

Glad that you do not have narrow view like your friend.
The game is not about race at all, there is a malay player name IZASHI, he play well at Iro UH.

This post has been edited by lembu82 on Apr 10 2011, 08:34 AM
justxsongs
  Posted: Apr 10 2011, 07:31 AM

FUCK

Member No.: 32,783

If have 2 machines, tag battle is possible only against ai.
I hope more countries have online capability, so can play with japan & other countries.
I see alot of malaysian players are passionate about ID.
If you all come to Singapore, you are more than welcome.
Just post at Singapore thread, if possible to meet to play and have fun.
Randy
Posted: Apr 10 2011, 08:02 AM

The Aspiring Sprinter

Izaki...I wonder how he nailed those hairpins though...

Irohazaka seemed pretty hard at D6 to get good times since you tend to make mistakes when cornering through those tight little U-curves... sleep.gif

I've been trying like 50-55 km/h during the cornering speed with full lock (and feint brake/drift) and STILL managed to kiss the guardrail like crazy. facepalm.gif

I heard it's possible to turn around 60 or more...perhaps I should give it a shot?
takumizim
Posted: Apr 10 2011, 05:55 PM

IDW Regular Member

QUOTE (Randy @ 9 hours, 52 minutes ago)
Izaki...I wonder how he nailed those hairpins though...

Irohazaka seemed pretty hard at D6 to get good times since you tend to make mistakes when cornering through those tight little U-curves... sleep.gif

I've been trying like 50-55 km/h during the cornering speed with full lock (and feint brake/drift) and STILL managed to kiss the guardrail like crazy. facepalm.gif

I heard it's possible to turn around 60 or more...perhaps I should give it a shot?

Yea let's give a shot! smile.gif i feel like i know something about this iro after i watching videos player taht play at iro,gona try my new theory.
lembu82
Posted: Apr 10 2011, 11:53 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 34,806

To Thread Starter:

The most cost saving way to full tune a car:
- If you start from a new fresh card, or transfered card from D5, then Story mode is the only way as you gain 900++ points for every game, that is about 110 games.

- The points that required to full tune a car is 100200 points.

- To tune the second/ third car on the same card you using now, you just need to make sure that your card has at lease 72200 points. This can guarantee you can tune the mechanical parts at every game, of cause, by condition that not to change any body kits for any car.

Formular:
100200 - 28000 = 72200

Explaination
100200 = full tune a car
28000 = gain minimum 800points per every credit you insert, 2 online battles by condition win1 lose1, insert 35 times of credits, 70 games to full tune a car, conservative expectation. Why 35 times of credits? Check the 'Additional info' at below.
You may play Story mode for similar achivement, which you just need to play about 29 games to collect enough points to full tune the 2nd/3rd car.
Or, if you just purely play Story mode, then you may just need to stock up 68700 points rather than 72200 points, 35 games to full tune a car. [100200 - (900 points*35 games)]

Additional info:
Step 1 = 5500 points (5 mechanical parts)
Step 2 = 9000 points (5 mechanical parts)
Step 3 = 12950 points (7 mechanical parts)
Step 4 = 16600 points (8 mechanical parts)
Step 5 = 56150 points (10 mechanical parts)
Total = 100200 points (35 mechanical parts)

This post has been edited by lembu82 on Apr 11 2011, 05:56 AM

33 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »