Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Idol - Idol

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

6 Pages  « 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 28,330  ·  Replies: 135 
> DFW where you at?!
tanikinsap2
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 01:35 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,052

I think Tilt at the Galleria in Houston still has V4. I was there last year and they had it, both machines were in pretty good condition. I heard Planet Zero in Houston was also supposed to get V5 but I don't know whatever happened to that and their website shows coming soon on that one and they never pick up their phones.
JINeration
Posted: Mar 7 2014, 06:36 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 39,246

If anyone still around main event in frisco has id3 and its well kept and fully stocked with original id cards

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
tanikinsap2
Posted: Mar 27 2014, 08:59 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 37,052

QUOTE (JINeration @ Mar 7 2014, 06:36 AM)
If anyone still around main event in frisco has id3 and its well kept and fully stocked with original id cards

Nice, maybe I'll go check it out. I've been needing to renew my ver3 card so this might be best chance I get.
Ke6dRt
  Posted: Aug 6 2014, 12:51 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 5,336

Wow I'm surprised this forum still exists lol. THANKS for the tip on the machine in Frisco, my Sil80 has been burning up my wallet for like FIVE YEARS now!! Man it felt good playing again. It was like bumping into an old friend. w00t2.gif

I'm NOWHERE near as good as I used to be but it was still fun. cool.gif
JeffForSale!
Posted: Dec 28 2014, 10:02 AM

Is for sale!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 771

The Round 1 in the Parks Mall in Arlington, TX just opened up a week ago.

Four IDAS8∞ cabinets!! They're not online, but it's still Initial D!

I was just there yesterday. It can be a bit crowded, but everyone is friendly.

Shout out to the super clean panda Corolla hatch we saw roll through the parking garage. Complete with yellow fog lights, Watanabes, and tofu decal on the door! You've got to be a member here, right? Post up more pics! happy.gif
disboilaith
  Posted: Jan 3 2015, 11:36 AM

IDW Member

Member No.: 36,539

Yeah Round 1 is where its at!

Milktee
Posted: Jan 28 2015, 11:20 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 45,170

Hey everyone!

Gonna jump in here real quick as a noobie... does anyone know how to log into Initial D.NET? The instructions there aren't any help to me, as the license # on my card is longer than the allotted amount to enter blink.gif

DFW represent awesome.gif
OkamiWind
Posted: Jan 29 2015, 12:18 AM

Ravioli Ravioli
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,468

QUOTE (Milktee @ 57 minutes, 18 seconds ago)
Hey everyone!

Gonna jump in here real quick as a noobie... does anyone know how to log into Initial D.NET? The instructions there aren't any help to me, as the license # on my card is longer than the allotted amount to enter blink.gif

DFW represent awesome.gif

Hate to break it to you but we cannot access D.Net in the states. The machines themselves need to be online before we can even access the D.Net servers.

It's the new way SEGA is doing things and since I assume the machines are Japanese...we are never going to get online, these machines aren't technically supposed to be here.
Milktee
Posted: Jan 29 2015, 11:29 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 45,170

Ahh, that explains a lot then... how unfortunate. Thanks for the quick response!
akileese
Posted: May 17 2015, 04:57 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 45,536

Since it seems there's at least a couple DFW goers here, when is there normally a bunch of people playing? I try to go every other weekend (I'm 40 minutes away or I'd go more) and whenever I'm there, it's pretty much barren. I've been going since March and it really used to be way busier before. I am normally there before the 330 maintenance period so maybe people just show up for night caps.

Is anyone still going to round1 to play or has the lack of Sega net made the interest taper off?
Ke6dRt
  Posted: Feb 10 2017, 06:48 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 5,336

Anyone still play? I've been playing at Grapevine lately, mainly just doing Infinityside. Pretty much stopped doing any time attacks cuz the machine records are just ridiculously fast. I've asked if they would clear the records so us locals can fight for the top times and they were like lol nope. So, oh well.

6 Pages  « 4 5 6