Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Super Eurobeat Presents - Initial D ~Hyper Mega Mix~

Important Rules
Buy the Arcade Stage 4 Original Soundtrack to support IDW !!
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 4 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

35 Pages  « 33 34 35  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 82,847  ·  Replies: 861 
> [NEW] Initial D Arcade Stage 4, Latest news and updates on IDAS4
prismadiluce
Posted: Jun 20 2007, 02:31 AM

IDW Special Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,434

QUOTE (brian_infinispirit @ Yesterday at 2:27 PM)
.... so... timezone ID players in the phil., i guess this means a final push for new cards and card renewals as we may soon migrate to SM malls... XD XD

Now that reminds me: one of my cars is due for renewal before they totally take out the card issuing machines. You're right, hey might scrap out the previous version of the game.

I wonder how much is that Initial D license (aka the IDAS4 card)?
MîGüÊl
Posted: Jun 23 2007, 11:24 AM

I <3 The AE86

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 24,425

EMM...I WAS WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU KNOW IF THERE IS ANY INITIAL D ARCADE STAGE 4 MACHINES DOWN HERE IN FLORIDA???

This post has been edited by MîGüÊl on Jun 23 2007, 11:25 AM
Ryu Fujiwara
Posted: Jun 23 2007, 03:53 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 23,638

when is ver 4 coming to cali i wanna test akina lake and that last course
bunta jr._390
Posted: Jun 24 2007, 11:57 PM

IDW Jr. Member

Member No.: 24,787

supose to be at the end of this month.
Demon_Lord
Posted: Jun 25 2007, 07:40 PM

炎髪灼眼の討ち手

Member No.: 23,377

any idea when AS4 is coming to Pennsylvania, i've seen so many videos and i really want to play it.
?wha?
Posted: Jun 26 2007, 07:39 PM

In sexy black'n gold :D

Member No.: 5,914

I may have asked this before, but say someone battles you,.. can you change cars to suit the battle? (assume you're playing with a project and someone challenges. can you revert back to your main car to battle?)
blanc_erik
Posted: Jun 29 2007, 08:31 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 15,444

http://initiald.sega.com/sitedata/index.html

official english IDAS4 site is up.
admiralhonshu
Posted: Jul 26 2007, 09:34 AM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 3,739

Has IDAS4 reached Toronto or the GTA yet?
kyu
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 01:58 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 6,513

QUOTE (admiralhonshu @ Jul 26 2007, 09:34 AM)
Has IDAS4 reached Toronto or the GTA yet?

yes, it has been confirmed that it is at Lovegetty arcade located near Markham.

obtw, for the ppl that have played AS4. what is the learning curve like?
isocuda
  Posted: Dec 31 2007, 02:10 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 27,781

FInding info is annoying, even with the power of google....

But anyways since late november the Arcade I go to got one the first ten in the country

Now Everyone complained "oh theres no eraser or TST" Blah Blah

Now I suck at V3, if you've seen me try to eraser it looks like I'm driving a 20 speed

I've CLocked about a total of 14 hours of game play on V4, I love it and all my friends now changed there opinion and love it just as much

BUT, what we're looking to find out about and discuss is the massive unknowns to this totally new system and dynamic engine......

Thanks to CKF some say the 86 and S2000 own, then others say this and that. Tech's with each car are slightly different, balancing your performance upgrades to suite your driving style, and (why ,after I have bought the carbon hardtop for my S2000, when i go to by the carbon trunk it shows the new trunk but for some reason decides to revert the roof to a stock soft top?)

And one of the bigger questions between people is
"Does level 0to level 9 not only change the AI, does it also change the physics?"

And talk of this "Parts store pass"thing,you sign up so you can buy more then one thing at a time,I dunno, but I'm looking to help out and brainstorm on this stuff, Games great even though everyone is a "newb" I'm willing to bet CK still has some unanswered questions or theories himself......

fear2.gif
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 03:08 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Member No.: 16,670

lvl 0-9 doesnt do anything aside from making the LOTS opponents faster.
shadow_z3r0
Posted: Dec 31 2007, 09:06 PM

IDW Prime Member

Member No.: 20,944

QUOTE (isocuda @ Today at 2:10 PM)
FInding info is annoying, even with the power of google....

But anyways since late november the Arcade I go to got one the first ten in the country

Now Everyone complained "oh theres no eraser or TST" Blah Blah

Now I suck at V3, if you've seen me try to eraser it looks like I'm driving a 20 speed

I've CLocked about a total of 14 hours of game play on V4, I love it and all my friends now changed there opinion and love it just as much

BUT, what we're looking to find out about and discuss is the massive unknowns to this totally new system and dynamic engine......

Thanks to CKF some say the 86 and S2000 own, then others say this and that. Tech's with each car are slightly different, balancing your performance upgrades to suite your driving style, and (why ,after I have bought the carbon hardtop for my S2000, when i go to by the carbon trunk it shows the new trunk but for some reason decides to revert the roof to a stock soft top?)

And one of the bigger questions between people is
"Does level 0to level 9 not only change the AI, does it also change the physics?"

And talk of this "Parts store pass"thing,you sign up so you can buy more then one thing at a time,I dunno, but I'm looking to help out and brainstorm on this stuff, Games great even though everyone is a "newb" I'm willing to bet CK still has some unanswered questions or theories himself......

fear2.gif

dude.. i think you're way way behind time..

each car has its characteristics, yes.. but the proven all rounder cars are the s2k, mr2, gc8 and the ae86..

35 Pages  « 33 34 35