Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing Initial D Sound Files Vol.2 - regret

Important Rules
• Please do NOT post any torrents and/or links to pirated copies of games here. Violator will be issued a verbal warning or an actual warning.
• Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
• Any kind of discussions related to ROMs, WAREZ and methods of copying copyrighted materials are prohibited in this section of the forums.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

142 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 144,226  ·  Replies: 3,526 
> [PC]World of Warcraft Thread, POst any WoW stuff here
BananaSplit
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 02:43 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 5,788

QUOTE (Voidemon @ Aug 2 2005, 12:38 PM)
Right now i have a Bonescrapper in my main(Need a shanker sad.gif )and Dal'rends scared guardian in off with lifestealing.AV is only fun if your winning tongue.gif But if your guys listen to you and rush Ice Blood GY first and get it,its smooth sailing from there.THe only time i lag in AV is when i first go into battle,after that no lag

ahh i knew u were using bonescraper.. i use keris of zul'serak which has same graphic as that. gl on gettin shanker man.. i tried, 24 runs and nothin. gave up on that and just goin for heartseeker(just need a few more mats happy.gif ) in main and MAYBE keep dal'rends sacred in off hand till i find something better. and your lucky u only lag when u first go in lol. i lag when i first go in, during the battle, and then i die.

omg DrEvo.. some one in your server has sulfuras!? DAMN!!! /drool

and also nice... love your gear man lol. havent been to MC, Onyxia, or BWL myself but hopefully gonna go sometime soon...my gear is teh sux0rz pinch2.gif

not sure if its in my server only but..do alliance suck pretty bad in wsg?(speaking in pickup groups..) very rare for me to join a wsg game and actually beat the horde.

Crushridge...low pop ftl
Untitled
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 04:07 AM

IDW Special Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,154

Staff of domiance is every mages wet dream tongue.gif Nice job getting it.Sulfras is nothing new to my server tho ;P.I would love to do Some Onxiya/MC runs but the problem is WoW hates rogues cause we multiply like rabbits sad.gif Now lvling up my warrior biggrin.gif
BananaSplit
Posted: Aug 3 2005, 02:22 PM

IDW Supremo Member

cause we multiply like rabbits

aint it the truth. tongue.gif

dang.. our server is like crap compared to your guys' servers lol. i dont think anyone has taken down ragnaros in our server yet. closest was 17% i think.

i wanna take a screenie of my rogue but he looks really um....bad.. in his gear right now.

EDIT: http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?264828 theres my char... go ahead and laugh!! i know im nub! ( somethings wrong with my melee attack stats.. it says i do 1-13 dmg and my atk power is low. still so much stuff i have to get. dont make fun of me!! sad.gif )

lol just realized my bracers and my belt(and maybe some other things) are lvl 40 gear pinch2.gif

This post has been edited by BananaSplit on Aug 3 2005, 10:00 PM
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 8 2005, 10:07 AM

IDW Hokage & TS Team Ichiban VETERAN

Member No.: 1,928

QUOTE (BananaSplit @ Aug 3 2005, 03:22 PM)
EDIT: http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?264828 theres my char... go ahead and laugh!! i know im nub! ( somethings wrong with my melee attack stats.. it says i do 1-13 dmg and my atk power is low. still so much stuff i have to get. dont make fun of me!! sad.gif )

lol just realized my bracers and my belt(and maybe some other things) are lvl 40 gear pinch2.gif

sweatingbullets.gif sweatingbullets.gif sweatingbullets.gif

You need more crit pieces man. pinch2.gif
Untitled
Posted: Aug 8 2005, 10:33 AM

IDW Special Member

I made Horde Chars on arthas if anyone wants to join me

Voiddemon-14 Tauren Shaman
Unmerciful-8 Orc Warrior
BananaSplit
Posted: Aug 8 2005, 09:15 PM

IDW Supremo Member

QUOTE (DrEVOIII @ Aug 8 2005, 10:07 AM)
QUOTE (BananaSplit @ Aug 3 2005, 03:22 PM)
EDIT: http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?264828 theres my char... go ahead and laugh!! i know im nub!  ( somethings wrong with my melee attack stats.. it says i do 1-13 dmg and my atk power is low. still so much stuff i have to get. dont make fun of me!! sad.gif  )

sweatingbullets.gif sweatingbullets.gif sweatingbullets.gif

You need more crit pieces man. pinch2.gif

i know pinch2.gif eye of rend dropped in ubrs the other night but i lost to a guildie rogue sad.gif

and then painweaver band dropped that same run and lost to another guildie rogue pinch2.gif

earlier sc boots AND cap dropped in scholo and i lost both mad.gif
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 9 2005, 03:59 AM

Start ninjaing... pinch2.gif
Damn overpopulated rogues... Dont go on runs that has more than 2 rogues including yourself.

Anyways, Im really happy today! laugh.gif My guild just killed Majordomo with 3 attempts. We are on to Ragnaros this thursday. Plus, yesterday my guild did Onyxia and got her down to 1% until the server decided to own us with their d/c...(server crash). I am dead serious...1%
Knee Grow
Posted: Aug 9 2005, 04:19 AM

Better than you, in so many ways...

Member No.: 1,869

Got some new pics of my character, should've taken more today though but it didn't occur to me though. Over 30k in honor after bg!!! Had some weird stff happen when I tried to log in today too: Here are the pics!

user posted image I log on and the ghost effect......wtf?

user posted image Facing a giant in Mara....soloed the f**k outta him!

user posted image
Moonlight ride to Mara

user posted image
Victory ride away from Uldaman! Ganked about 15 horde on the way in and out!

user posted image
And the waterfall pic.
Untitled
Posted: Aug 9 2005, 06:42 AM

IDW Special Member

OMGWTFBBQ nice pet name knee grow tongue.gif
Knee Grow
Posted: Aug 9 2005, 11:22 AM

Realm has been up for a few now and I JUST realized that my 31k in honor netted me the rank of Corporal and I'm 1/2 way to Sergeant! Also about 6 bars from dinging to 54 as well! I'll post pics a little later today!
Knee Grow
Posted: Aug 9 2005, 07:23 PM

user posted image
Told you so! Battle Grounds Champion is what they call me!
Knee Grow
Posted: Aug 10 2005, 11:31 AM

Triple Post FTW! user posted image
Level 54 and the new stats
Jason_H.
Posted: Aug 10 2005, 12:01 PM

Safe On Block

Member No.: 1,239

Joo are noob Knee Grow!! I will Hordezerglolyou!!

And now its time for a...FLAMING BACKYARD BBQ!
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

And welcome to Thunder Bluff squishy Alliance peoples. I hope Cairne gave you a good view of town before your corpse began to fall back to earth.
user posted image

A shining moment in having nothing to do...
user posted image
ROFLowned.
Forza_Semper Fi
Posted: Aug 10 2005, 05:01 PM

Gears of War

Member No.: 9,078

Lol...most of my 48+ friends are Rank 3. You need to start BG'ing more...I was rank 2 at level 42. But then again, that's a hefty amount of honor. Maybe it's a little bit harder to gain ranks on your server. My level 47 rogue still had more HK's than you...excluding the 1850 you got in one week from AV =P

Me and a few friends raided astranaar today. 5 of us total...38 druid, 51 rogue, 50 rogue, 47 rogue, and 44 hunter. We sat in town for a little while killing guards, and then alliance showed up. A 60 hunter, 45 paladin, 49 rogue, 50 hunter, and a bunch of lowbies. We pwned them...it was funny though, because they called in their 60's like alliance LOVE to do when they get beaten in a fair fight, and by the end of it, it was us versus 20 alliance. I even saw a 40 hunter get chased out of town by EIGHT--yes, EIGHT--alliance! I wish I had screenshotted it, because there were two 60's, and 6 40+'s chasing him.

This post has been edited by Forza_Semper Fi on Aug 10 2005, 05:10 PM
Knee Grow
Posted: Aug 11 2005, 12:02 AM

Oh puh-leeze! I didn't start going to bg purposefully until after I hit 51 for just THAT reason! So yeah.......

And about the lvl 60 thing, that happens on both sides buddy. I was over in the Western Plaguelands killing spiders for mats for my Arcane Dragon that I wanted to build with Engineering (300). I'm there for about 20 minutes and I see about 6 horde all ride by (all lvl 60 guys with varying classes) and they let me be. Then a 52 Mage starts to ride by when he notices that me and my Bangalash are fighting 3 bears at once and he decides to try and capitalize on the moment. He runs over and cast Frost Nova on me and freezes me in place. SO I do the smart thing and hit all 3 bears with Multishot and pull the aggro from me as well as put my pet on passive. They come over and start attacking me and the mage cast arcane explosion (but not before I feign death). The 3 bears start attacking the mage and once he tries to run off I send my pet after him and stand up to hit him with Viper Sting 2 (drains mana form the target) about 4 times which totally saps him of all mana and then concussion shot which slows him down while he gets mauled by the train of beast he was aggroing the whole while! So after I get get up laughing on the floor from laughing so hard I get back to killing spiders and I get trampled by eight (YES EIGHT) lvl 60 horde guys. They stay there camping my corpse until I called on an ELvN buddy to come help clean house. I didn't pick a fight with him, he came over thought he was gonna get me while I was down, but it's funny what a Superior Healing Potion will do for you in a pinch! Moral of the story? Don't assume cause I seem to be down that I'm out and quit whining about tactics that you say the other "side" uses when your faction does the EXACT same thing! I'll tell you this, everytime I get killed by the horde it's NEVER one on one. Even lvl 60s! Only 60s that I can't solo are Shamans.

Oh, and you wanna do a raid do it somewhere worthwhile! Come over to the other continent and then talk smack! Try raiding somwhere like Stormwind or Ironforge then you can talk.

This post has been edited by Knee Grow on Aug 11 2005, 12:08 AM
BananaSplit
Posted: Aug 11 2005, 02:43 AM

IDW Supremo Member

mmm.. seems people are posting pics so i might as well also tongue.gif

heres one from a while back. it was a wedding gone wrong. i thought it was pretty damn funny.(the guy yelling makes it better)
user posted image

heres me and my friend 2-manning a horde leader. we pwned his n00b horde ass grin2.gif
user posted image
and for those who dont know, thats Magistrate Sevren of Brill laugh.gif

another screenie of me (it was today actually) with a disguise as a scarlet crusade person thing.
user posted image

oh and i completely agree with Knee Grows post. when me and my friend were screwin around with horde in undead area,(2nd pic) my friend killed a mage a couple times, stopped because he felt sorry, the mage rezzed 5 minutes later, fireballs my friend so he goes and kills him a couple more times. then after a few minutes, i say 8 or so lvl 60 horde came in and killed us. i still dont understand why the mage attacked my friend after being unflagged for pvp. and geez.. didnt have to bring the SWAT team to kill a couple rogues.
Forza_Semper Fi
Posted: Aug 11 2005, 03:22 PM

Gears of War

QUOTE (Knee Grow @ Aug 11 2005, 12:02 AM)
Oh puh-leeze! I didn't start going to bg purposefully until after I hit 51 for just THAT reason! So yeah.......

And about the lvl 60 thing, that happens on both sides buddy. I was over in the Western Plaguelands killing spiders for mats for my Arcane Dragon that I wanted to build with Engineering (300). I'm there for about 20 minutes and I see about 6 horde all ride by (all lvl 60 guys with varying classes) and they let me be. Then a 52 Mage starts to ride by when he notices that me and my Bangalash are fighting 3 bears at once and he decides to try and capitalize on the moment. He runs over and cast Frost Nova on me and freezes me in place. SO I do the smart thing and hit all 3 bears with Multishot and pull the aggro from me as well as put my pet on passive. They come over and start attacking me and the mage cast arcane explosion (but not before I feign death). The 3 bears start attacking the mage and once he tries to run off I send my pet after him and stand up to hit him with Viper Sting 2 (drains mana form the target) about 4 times which totally saps him of all mana and then concussion shot which slows him down while he gets mauled by the train of beast he was aggroing the whole while! So after I get get up laughing on the floor from laughing so hard I get back to killing spiders and I get trampled by eight (YES EIGHT) lvl 60 horde guys. They stay there camping my corpse until I called on an ELvN buddy to come help clean house. I didn't pick a fight with him, he came over thought he was gonna get me while I was down, but it's funny what a Superior Healing Potion will do for you in a pinch! Moral of the story? Don't assume cause I seem to be down that I'm out and quit whining about tactics that you say the other "side" uses when your faction does the EXACT same thing! I'll tell you this, everytime I get killed by the horde it's NEVER one on one. Even lvl 60s! Only 60s that I can't solo are Shamans.

Oh, and you wanna do a raid do it somewhere worthwhile! Come over to the other continent and then talk smack! Try raiding somwhere like Stormwind or Ironforge then you can talk.

Lol, I didn't say you hit 51 for that reason. I have to hand it to you, you level like a madman. Just saying that it's easier to earn honor in AV than WSG, heh.

Last night in the hinterlands I was trying to do some quests...so I see a priest 4 levels higher than me. I attack her at first, but since she's fighting a mob, I decide to help her kill the mob. 5 minutes later, I kill her in a fair fight. She just sits there and lets me kill her, like a baby.

Sooo...me and my hunter friend go pvping some more. A few minutes later, the priest and 9 other alliance show up and gank us, then sit on our corpses for 20 minutes. PA-THE-TIC. Lol. I guess it sounds like we both have opposite faction problems.

And about raiding stormwind and ironforge, me and my rogue friend made trips to both those places 3 days in a row. I was only 43 and he only 49, mind you...but we still got some nice kills. Hung out in the tram tunnel for a while, ran through the streets of stormwind...that sort of thing. Besides, alliance can't really complain about horde raiding, cause a bunch of level 60 alliance camped the Crossroads for THREE HOURS yesterday. Nobody in the area was able to turn in quests, or fly out. Funny how the two guilds on my server that were created to purely grief were both alliance.

Forza_Semper Fi
Posted: Aug 11 2005, 03:24 PM

Gears of War

By the way, nice job on killing a level 14 NPC, there, Banasplit, lol...so hard to do when there are no guards around and you can vanish at the click of a button! I guess the NPC is a real n00b.
Untitled
Posted: Aug 13 2005, 07:26 PM

IDW Special Member

I did MC tonight after the 5th wipe i left.If u have a bad group,its boring.I dunno how fun it is in a good group sad.gif
Takumi Trueno
Posted: Aug 14 2005, 03:13 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 2,098

Well, Thanks to Forza_Semper Fi, I will probably be buying this game tomorrow. Im looking to start something new and I think I am going to go with this.

The only thing is that this will be my FIRST MMORPG that I will be getting into. The only other one that I have slightly touched is FFXI. But after about a week. I gave it up. But when I was watching Forza_Semper Fi it seemed really fun. Just the size of WoW is amazing.

Though I am going to get this I plan to not be TOO big of a player. I mean I still have two forums to Administrate, But I would still like to play this game.

What do you guys think? Go for it or is it way too time consuming?
DrEVOIII
Posted: Aug 14 2005, 06:37 AM

I did MC tonight after the 5th wipe i left.If u have a bad group,its boring.I dunno how fun it is in a good group

What the f.... Dont tell me that you PUGed a MC run.
BananaSplit
Posted: Aug 14 2005, 11:52 AM

IDW Supremo Member

QUOTE (DrEVOIII @ Aug 14 2005, 06:37 AM)
I did MC tonight after the 5th wipe i left.If u have a bad group,its boring.I dunno how fun it is in a good group

What the f.... Dont tell me that you PUGed a MC run.

lol. thats something ive never heard of before.. LF35M MC.. need healers and tank!! laugh.gif
Untitled
Posted: Aug 14 2005, 12:09 PM

IDW Special Member

Nah it was my guild and our alliance.This was out first MC run so i dont blame em
Axl
Posted: Aug 15 2005, 09:50 AM

Noobass

Member No.: 3,248

lol you guys should come to my realm im a horde in Crushridge characters name is Deshari and my character in Shattered Hand is Zerodash
hey banna or however you spell it are u a combat/ assasination rogue?

This post has been edited by Axl on Aug 15 2005, 09:52 AM
BananaSplit
Posted: Aug 15 2005, 01:09 PM

IDW Supremo Member

QUOTE (Axl @ Aug 15 2005, 09:50 AM)
lol you guys should come to my realm im a horde in Crushridge characters name is Deshari and my character in Shattered Hand is Zerodash
hey banna or however you spell it are u a combat/ assasination rogue?

awesome u play in crushridge! but ur in horde sad.gif

and uh nah.. i use the typical(sorta) 30/8/13 build (ass/com/sub)

142 Pages  1 2 3 4 5 »