Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing Mother Ninja - Talkin' bout good days

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

3 Pages  1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 6,762  ·  Replies: 51 
> If You Become Your Ideal Woman, Yes that kind of thread again

If You Become Your Ideal Woman you'll...
Masturbate [ 7 ]  [41.18%]
Become the biggest slut (somehow never getting std's) [ 4 ]  [23.53%]
Live like the normal girl you wanted to be [ 3 ]  [17.65%]
Do nothing [ 3 ]  [17.65%]
Total Votes: 17
Guests cannot vote 
Cecilia
Posted on Oct 6 2015, 12:12 PM

Easy to please. Since day one.

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 31,385

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 2 hours, 21 minutes ago)
Did you experience that yourself?

So what is your highest score within 10 minutes? tongue.gif

This actually can happen? blink.gif

1. A few times
2. Only Tessou knows that number wink2.gif
3. Yes. It's called a prolapsed uterus. And it doesn't actually fall onto your bladder, it falls through the cervix to the vagina and can hang out. It's very serious. It usually affects women who've had multiple births through the vagina. It occurs in older women also. That is why it's so important to work the pelvic floor muscles because it will help prevent a prolapse.

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ 2 hours, 11 minutes ago)
Some guys can do that too, not many people realize.

Yeah, especially if you work out that special muscle group I mentioned earlier. smile.gif

QUOTE (Shirogane @ 12 minutes, 0 seconds ago)
I chose "Live like the normal girl you wanted to be."

... Is that bad?

Not at all. Being a girl is fun! You can talk to pretty much anyone without looking creepy. Haha

It can be scary sometimes if I'm out working alone deep into the night.
tsukikomi
  Posted on Oct 6 2015, 12:17 PM

Falbury~<3
Group Icon

Group: TRAP CLUB
Member No.: 43,994

QUOTE (Shirogane @ 13 minutes, 55 seconds ago)
I chose "Live like the normal girl you wanted to be."

... Is that bad?

Well you achieved the goal transgirls have been working years for and you don't need to tell your future dates about your transition because they wouldn't believe it anyways. I'd say job well done.
QUOTE (xiao_la @ 1 hour, 33 minutes ago)
Holding back the flood gates when the water... is about to ...fall~ is a pretty good way to reach those impulsive boosts that simulate the c-c-c-combos girls can achieve. wink3.gif

Don't forget squirtters does more clean up
QUOTE (Tessou @ 3 hours, 15 minutes ago)
This thread is funny. Yet another "tsuki pressuring for acceptance" thread. You're already there, tsuki.

Shut up tessou, can't you see I'm having the thread of my life now?
sweatingbullets.gif
And remember, ladies! Work that muscle!

Yes we must all do lots of squats to have big butts tongue.gif
Falbere
Posted on Oct 6 2015, 02:31 PM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

Group: IDP Admin
Member No.: 43,254

Tessou a big meanie >:c
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Tessou
Posted on Oct 6 2015, 02:59 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

I don't understand how my comment was mean. This is tsuki's thing. I can't observe that?

Maybe after crossing over, you'll get the sand out of your fancy new vaginas.
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Seri
Posted on Oct 6 2015, 09:04 PM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,610

Okay, so we all know how I feel about this topic.

If I became my ideal woman, I wouldn't have had half of my depression fits.

But masturbate... Have to be honest. Then be a normal girl.
xiao
  Posted on Oct 6 2015, 09:38 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

15 years of catholic school... and I still never get tired of hearing the word masturbation.

In fact it's one of my favourite words in the world, let alone the English language. I even changed the lyrics to Carly Rae Jepsen's song Call Me Maybe, because of how much I f#cking love the word masturbation.

If I was a priest, as a penitence for all your sins, I would command you to masturbate.

If I was a teacher, for homework, I would tell my students to masturbate.

If I was a parent, as a chore, I would tell my kids to masturbate.

The Big O, Han Solo, onanie, autojaculation, masturbation, masturbate, masturbating, mast or bate, Matsuda Bei-Ting, master the bating, Master's degree in Debating, Master Bates, I am Saber's master and I enjoy debating, mastur-friggin-bation now!!

user posted image user posted image

And guess what I'm gonna do when I finish typing this sentence...

Oh yeah... awesome.gif

This post has been edited by xiao on Aug 1 2016, 08:35 AM
Nomake Wan
Posted on Oct 6 2015, 10:08 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

It's now confirmed with 100% certainty that Catholic school will fuck you up. laugh2.gif
xiao
Posted on Oct 6 2015, 11:14 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 1 hour, 4 minutes ago)
It's now confirmed with 100% certainty that Catholic school will fuck you up. laugh2.gif

And it wasn't the nice catholic private school with Father Anderson and Alucard having teatime in the front porch, while Mary Poppins sings Disney yodels in the secret garden, and blue birds swoop down the terra cotta terrace...

Oh no, this was sumo-wrestler nuns with sharp rulers, castlevania level insect filled classrooms, Ganesh innards for lunch, thorn-fence surrounding the perimeter, crazy one eyed janitor Emilio... type of catholic school.

laugh2.gif ... fear2.gif
Spaz
Posted on Oct 7 2015, 09:29 AM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Today, 1:08 AM)

Did it surprise you to read that?

Because it didn't surprise me at all. laugh2.gif
Tessou
Posted on Oct 7 2015, 12:55 PM

Group Icon

I'm surprised that xiao responded to a single sentence with only two paragraphs instead of four plus a pack of photos and a video. tongue.gif
xiao
  Posted on Oct 7 2015, 04:01 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Tessou @ 3 hours, 5 minutes ago)
I'm surprised that xiao responded to a single sentence with only two paragraphs instead of four plus a pack of photos and a video. tongue.gif

I'm currently working on getting my post-CAD 3D blueprints converted into holograms, before the government wipes my memory! ph34r.gif
Tessou
Posted on Oct 7 2015, 05:25 PM

Group Icon

That answers literally nothing.
xiao
Posted on Oct 7 2015, 05:38 PM

moon bunny

Okie dokie, more on-topic stuff related to Tsuki...

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHjZOt_ckM0 )

...also; If I was the president of this nation, I would change the name of our beautiful country to The United States of Masturbation.

...that is all. user posted image
Tessou
Posted on Oct 7 2015, 08:58 PM

Group Icon

Christian Right would assassinate you for breathing such a ludicrous idea.
xiao
Posted on Oct 7 2015, 10:05 PM

moon bunny

I'm down witt Mitt. cool.gif

(xiao has no concept of politics and or religion)
Nerubian
Posted on Oct 8 2015, 07:03 AM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

QUOTE (Cecilia)
1. A few times

Because of too much masturbation? whistling.gif
Cecilia
Posted on Oct 10 2015, 02:48 AM

As I was putting a spray bottle away, it kept falling out of the cabinet. It rolled out three times. The fourth time, I picked it up, exhaled an exasperated sigh quite sharply, and threw it in the back of the cabinet. It is now nearly six am and I'm still not sleepy. Plus, I feel both hungry and nauseated. Welcome to PMS. Where your homeostasis changes more than Iowa's weather patterns. I'm clumsy and get frustrated about things I normally wouldn't even care about.
While you fantasize about keeping your male brains even though you physically change into a woman externally, just remember all that masculinity goes out the window when your brain is pickled in a wash of female hormones. And also too: You are the biggest problem in the universe (socially anyway). tongue.gif

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
tsukikomi
  Posted on Oct 10 2015, 08:41 AM

Falbury~<3
Group Icon

Group: TRAP CLUB
Member No.: 43,994

QUOTE (Cecilia @ 5 hours, 52 minutes ago)
As I was putting a spray bottle away, it kept falling out of the cabinet. It rolled out three times. The fourth time, I picked it up, exhaled an exasperated sigh quite sharply, and threw it in the back of the cabinet. It is now nearly six am and I'm still not sleepy. Plus, I feel both hungry and nauseated. Welcome to PMS. Where your homeostasis changes more than Iowa's weather patterns. I'm clumsy and get frustrated about things I normally wouldn't even care about.
While you fantasize about keeping your male brains even though you physically change into a woman externally, just remember all that masculinity goes out the window when your brain is pickled in a wash of female hormones. And also too: You are the biggest problem in the universe (socially anyway). tongue.gif

Well if people can handle transexuals going through srt/hrt they can handle us.

Also was thinking about this anime, good times. I'll recommend it.
YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccUhJQ4x8O8 )
xiao
Posted on Oct 10 2015, 09:08 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Cecilia @ 6 hours, 14 minutes ago)

Sounds like my morning trying to install Ikaruga & Astebreed Steam Editions... then reformatting my C: drive cause adding a DirectX .dll to the System32 folder that already should've been there, apparently causes Alienware PC's to glitch like Darth Vader's voice on Parkinson's, then all of a sudden do an infinite reboot with no keyboard and or mouse support, and finally after reinstalling Windows not having the Gameflop controller function after 360 driver installations...

*shoots computer with an M60*

...ahh, that feels much better. user posted image
Falbere
Posted on Oct 10 2015, 09:46 AM

Back from the dead, baby
Group Icon

Group: IDP Admin
Member No.: 43,254

QUOTE (xiao_la @ 37 minutes, 48 seconds ago)
*shoots computer with an M60*

In light of Star Wars Battlefront, you should've used a DLT-19.
Cecilia
Posted on Oct 10 2015, 09:46 AM

QUOTE (tsukikomi @ 1 hour, 5 minutes ago)
Well if people can handle transexuals going through srt/hrt they can handle us.

I usually go into hermit mode so I won't be around people during those times that I have a short fuse. It's easier to maintain friendships that way. I don't like to show my bad attitude in public. It's something I like to keep private. If I'm feeling especially emotional, I just ask Tessou for hugs and stuff and all the tempestuous feelings inside melt away.

And I just meant that women in general are a huge problem. For example, if they don't get invited to some social function with friends, they get bent out of shape and offended. If a dude doesn't get invited somewhere with friends, they don't think twice about it. The women will then cause a lot of undue drama.

Nerubian, you know girls masturbate, too, right? I started somewhere around 8 years old. It was something I'd do once in a while when I'd remember and then it became more frequent as I grew older and started to develop into a young woman. happy.gif
xiao
Posted on Oct 10 2015, 10:21 AM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Falbere)
In light of Star Wars Battlefront, you should've used a DLT-19.

It did cross my mind for a second, but I was playing Snake Eater while I waited for Windoze Hachi to come back from cryogenesis, and had Big Boss's 'aaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh!!' Rambo impression fresh in frontal cortex. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Cecilia)
Nerubian, you know girls masturbate, too, right? I started somewhere around 8 years old. It was something I'd do once in a while when I'd remember and then it became more frequent as I grew older and started to develop into a young woman. happy.gif

I started out by accident when I was in like 1st grade. I was taking a shower, when I kind of started having sexy thoughts about my neighbor... you see I'd walked her back home earlier, and she had given me a peck on the cheek; so I couldn't get her cute gesture out of my random access memory. And being turned~on like a guitar cranked all the way up to 11, while I was washing myself off, one thing led to another and...

♫ boom boom boom boom ♫

I seriously thought I was gonna die when I... came full circle *cough* sweatingbullets.gif

Oh man, talk about some of the best memories we've all had by 'ourselves'. XD
Nerubian
Posted on Oct 10 2015, 02:55 PM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

QUOTE (Cecilia @ 5 hours, 8 minutes ago)

Yes but I thought most girls deny it. Honestly, I didn't expect an actual answer from you.
8 years sounds pretty young to me. Can girls also experience orgasms at that age?
Cecilia
Posted on Oct 10 2015, 04:19 PM

Definitely. Even at younger ages. I think I had one at four or even five and didn't really know what was going on. All I remember is that it felt like I was trying not to pee my pants.

Most girls don't admit to it because they're taught that sex is dirty and if they want it they are dirty. I grew up in a home where it was taught that sex is part of a successful marriage. Affection was displayed openly (lots of hugs, kisses, caressing, and flirting went on between my dad and step mom.)

Besides, its very natural and a good way to relieve stress and anxiety. No one taught me how to masturbate, it was just kind of instinctive. I noticed if I was lying down, I could kind of squish my thighs together and BAM! Orgasm. They don't feel the same way they do now as an adult. They were but ephemeral flashes of pleasure, akin to touching a metal doorknob in the middle of a dry winter after running around the living room carpet in socks. Now they can last anywhere from 20 to 40 seconds and are much stronger.

Also, did you know boys can have erections while in their mother's bellies?

So guys, one day when you have little girls of your own, you can teach them that sex is good and is not to be used as bargaining chip or a way to control someone with a penis. Please and thank you. The earlier you begin their sexual education, the better.

This post has been edited by Cecilia on Oct 10 2015, 04:32 PM
xiao
Posted on Oct 10 2015, 04:53 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Nerubian)
Can girls also experience orgasms at that age?

QUOTE (Cecilia)
Also, did you know boys can have erections while in their mother's bellies?

I remember reading an article on my local med school's scientific journal about how kids can experience orgasm as early as when we're in our mother's womb. Said something to the effect that it's a number of circumstances that trigger an interaction between the nervous system and the sex glands, which culminate in variable endomorpheus spasm. It starts out as playful stimulation and ends up in involuntary muscle contractions.

QUOTE (Cecilia)
Please and thank you.

hahaha, I haven't heard that phrase in half a decade back when my grandpa was still around. He'd literally say it at the end of all his sentences... 'Porfavor y Gracias'. hahaha, you just made my day. user posted image

--- ---

Also, anyone remember that commercial with a guy calling his parents, using the 5 seconds before the collect call is charged to have the operator say, 'You have a call from Mr. Bob Wehadababyit'saboy.' laugh2.gif

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flP-o0ydkvo )

3 Pages  1 2 3