Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Phil - Crazy & Ready

Important Rules
• Do not post any obscene material. (i.e. - nudity, explicit graphic situations ... etc.)
• Put a viewer discretion somewhere in your topic title / description when posting topic(s) that others might find offensive. (i.e. - Not Work Safe, PG13 ... etc.)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

447 Pages  « 438 439 440 441 442 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 537,447  ·  Replies: 11,163 
> Random Thoughts
MidnightViper88
Posted: Jan 15 2019, 01:06 PM

Ballistic heartbreak

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,034

That sounds delicious. What kind of food is that?
Tessou
  Posted: Jan 15 2019, 11:04 PM

More NEGATIVE than a black hole
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 12,263

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ Yesterday, 4:55 PM)
I had sex last night.

This reminds me of 2018 when you said the same thing. And then later admitted that it was a lie.

That was fun. Is this the sequel?
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Posted: Jan 16 2019, 12:03 AM

Hiretsuna rōjin

Member No.: 16,670

is there anyway that you can verify if a sim card ie north american will be compatible with the Japanese wifi system? the tablet i have already has a sim card in it but i dont know if it will be compatible when i do head over there.
umustwait101
Posted: Jan 16 2019, 12:04 AM

Osaka-kun

Member No.: 45,912

QUOTE (Tessou @ 59 minutes, 46 seconds ago)
This reminds me of 2018 when you said the same thing. And then later admitted that it was a lie.

That was fun. Is this the sequel?

Ironically, everything I said about how I felt about sex last year was true.

Here's the play by play:
I picked up my gf. She asked what the plan was. I told her we were gonna go to Walmart first to pick up supplies, then rent a room in a hotel/motel (what is Best Western?). I think she misunderstood and thought that I wanted sex, when I really just wanted a place that we could be together privately and lounge around. Maybe cuddle and hug or something. Sex wasn't off the table; but I wasn't planning on it. At most, I would just pleasure her by fingering her, if things came to that.

We went to Walmart and bought some food and some KY. She was surprised when I didn't grab some condoms, and seemed confused, so I grabbed some as well.

We booked a room in Best Western. Originally, my plan was just to lay in bed together and watch a movie that I had copied over to my laptop. But, as soon as we went into the room, she jumped me and I carried her over onto the bed.

Then, things sort of escalated, and we made out. She tried taking off my clothes, but ultimately, we had a time out, and we each took our own clothes off. Then, I lubed her up with KY, and started touching her everywhere. She said she wanted it, so I started fingering her. I tried my best, but alas, since I've never done it for real, I wasn't very good at it. Also, what was scary was that when I pulled my fingers out, there was blood. I stopped fingering her after that.

What was surprising, tho, was how easily she opened a condom and slipped it over my hard dick. I'm pretty sure I wasn't her first. But, anyways, I had planned on making her climax with just my hands, but I was only turning her on, and that was only making her want my dick. She started touching my dick. It felt good. She also sucked on it a little. I was surprised she did it so readily. A little shocked, to be honest. I wouldn't even suck my own dick.

Ultimately, she said she was starting to get angry, because I was just teasing her, and it didn't feel good that she couldn't climax, so I said, ok, I'll put it in. I put it in, and did some humping. Again, being out of practice didn't help. Also, since she'd been touching my dick, that didn't help either. It didn't take long before I shot my load, but I kept humping to try to get her there as well before I went soft. I failed.

After I went soft, I couldn't do much. Without even moving, so I was still on top of her, we talked a bit. We decided to take a shower, and then to bust out the food and movie. So, that's what we did. I rubbed soap on her and while she rinsed off, I rubbed soap on myself.

After we were both nice and clean, we got back onto the bed, and lay there together, cuddling. I busted out the movie, coke, and cookies. That was my original plan. After like less than a minute into the movie, she started feeling me, and put my hand around her waist. I started rubbing her thigh. Then, she started rubbing my dick again, and got me hard. Then, we paused the movie, put everything to the side, and started doing it again.

She got on top of me this time, but I started pumping hard, like bouncing her up and down. She started making really... iono... strange? noises, but it was turning me on more, so I tried to go even harder. At some point, she was saying, no, I don't wanna. I decided to take a leap of faith and interpret that liberally as, yes, keep going, harder. Anyways, I kept going, but I was getting tired, real fast.

She asked if I wanted to try other positions, like from the back. I thought that was a good idea, so then I wasn't like weightlifting her whole body up and down. Unfortunately, by the time we repositioned, I was soft again, and never was able to recover.

She would touch my dick and suck on it, but I just couldn't get hard anymore. She said it was because I didn't like her or didn't want to do it, but both were not true. I think I just ran out of steam.

Anyways, so we talked more, in between kissing, touching, rubbing, etc. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get hard again that night. So, after a while, she decided that it was time to go home. She got dressed, while I ate a few more cookies, and finished my coke. Then, as I was getting my clothes, she jumped me again. I carried her over onto the bed, and pretended to rip her clothes off. We made out, and kissed, and tried one more time to get me hard, but I think she broke my dick, cuz it just wouldn't cooperate.

We ultimately had to give up. I got dressed, put all the trash into the trash can, tidied up the room a bit, washed my hands, grabbed all my stuff, checked out of the hotel/motel, and sent her home. Then, I went back to the Japanese restaurant, ate a curry udon, went back home, took a shower, and passed out.

The next morning (this morning), I overslept. When I woke up, yesterday felt like a dream.

I remember last year, how in my recounting of the sex, I wasn't very impressed or excited. The irony is that last night, I was surprisingly not impressed or excited, or scared, neither. It's weird. I thought I would've been much more anxious.

Finally, timeframe: I got to her place at around 4:30pm, and dropped her off at around 11:00pm. The time really flew by. We both wished we could've been together for longer. Is this what being in love feels like?

I feel like I'll be going back to Discord soon. Maybe.

This post has been edited by umustwait101 on Jan 16 2019, 12:14 AM
Nerubian
Posted: Jan 16 2019, 08:20 AM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

Sounds like someone needs to take the blue pill here.

QUOTE (xiao)
In all reality though, training is where the athletes truly move their bodies, burn calories, apply noticeable muscle strength, and significantly bump up their bpm The sport itself is just a competition of skill, and a less intense recreation of training/practice.

That's a good point, I didn't even think about it.

Also, that joy when you win an auction.
xiao
Posted: Jan 16 2019, 09:01 AM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ 8 hours, 48 minutes ago)

Here's the play by play:
I picked up my gf.  She asked what the plan was.  I told her we were gonna go to Walmart first to pick up supplies, then rent a room in a hotel/motel (what is Best Western?).  I think she misunderstood and thought that I wanted sex, when I really just wanted a place that we could be together privately and lounge around.  Maybe cuddle and hug or something.  Sex wasn't off the table; but I wasn't planning on it.  At most, I would just pleasure her by fingering her, if things came to that.

We went to Walmart and bought some food and some KY.  She was surprised when I didn't grab some condoms, and seemed confused, so I grabbed some as well.

We booked a room in Best Western.  Originally, my plan was just to lay in bed together and watch a movie that I had copied over to my laptop.  But, as soon as we went into the room, she jumped me and I carried her over onto the bed.

Then, things sort of escalated, and we made out.  She tried taking off my clothes, but ultimately, we had a time out, and we each took our own clothes off.  Then, I lubed her up with KY, and started touching her everywhere.  She said she wanted it, so I started fingering her.  I tried my best, but alas, since I've never done it for real, I wasn't very good at it.  Also, what was scary was that when I pulled my fingers out, there was blood.  I stopped fingering her after that.

What was surprising, tho, was how easily she opened a condom and slipped it over my hard dick.  I'm pretty sure I wasn't her first.  But, anyways, I had planned on making her climax with just my hands, but I was only turning her on, and that was only making her want my dick.  She started touching my dick.  It felt good.  She also sucked on it a little.  I was surprised she did it so readily.  A little shocked, to be honest.  I wouldn't even suck my own dick.

Ultimately, she said she was starting to get angry, because I was just teasing her, and it didn't feel good that she couldn't climax, so I said, ok, I'll put it in.  I put it in, and did some humping.  Again, being out of practice didn't help.  Also, since she'd been touching my dick, that didn't help either.  It didn't take long before I shot my load, but I kept humping to try to get her there as well before I went soft.  I failed.

After I went soft, I couldn't do much.  Without even moving, so I was still on top of her, we talked a bit.  We decided to take a shower, and then to bust out the food and movie.  So, that's what we did.  I rubbed soap on her and while she rinsed off, I rubbed soap on myself.

After we were both nice and clean, we got back onto the bed, and lay there together, cuddling.  I busted out the movie, coke, and cookies.  That was my original plan.  After like less than a minute into the movie, she started feeling me, and put my hand around her waist.  I started rubbing her thigh.  Then, she started rubbing my dick again, and got me hard.  Then, we paused the movie, put everything to the side, and started doing it again. 

She got on top of me this time, but I started pumping hard, like bouncing her up and down.  She started making really... iono... strange? noises, but it was turning me on more, so I tried to go even harder.  At some point, she was saying, no, I don't wanna.  I decided to take a leap of faith and interpret that liberally as, yes, keep going, harder.  Anyways, I kept going, but I was getting tired, real fast. 

She asked if I wanted to try other positions, like from the back.  I thought that was a good idea, so then I wasn't like weightlifting her whole body up and down.  Unfortunately, by the time we repositioned, I was soft again, and never was able to recover. 

She would touch my dick and suck on it, but I just couldn't get hard anymore.  She said it was because I didn't like her or didn't want to do it, but both were not true.  I think I just ran out of steam.

Anyways, so we talked more, in between kissing, touching, rubbing, etc.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get hard again that night.  So, after a while, she decided that it was time to go home.  She got dressed, while I ate a few more cookies, and finished my coke.  Then, as I was getting my clothes, she jumped me again.  I carried her over onto the bed, and pretended to rip her clothes off.  We made out, and kissed, and tried one more time to get me hard, but I think she broke my dick, cuz it just wouldn't cooperate.

We ultimately had to give up.  I got dressed, put all the trash into the trash can, tidied up the room a bit, washed my hands, grabbed all my stuff, checked out of the hotel/motel, and sent her home.  Then, I went back to the Japanese restaurant, ate a curry udon, went back home, took a shower, and passed out.

The next morning (this morning), I overslept.  When I woke up, yesterday felt like a dream.

I remember last year, how in my recounting of the sex, I wasn't very impressed or excited.  The irony is that last night, I was surprisingly not impressed or excited, or scared, neither.  It's weird.  I thought I would've been much more anxious.

Finally, timeframe: I got to her place at around 4:30pm, and dropped her off at around 11:00pm.  The time really flew by.  We both wished we could've been together for longer.  Is this what being in love feels like?

I feel like I'll be going back to Discord soon.  Maybe.

Podiobook Versionâ„¢ user posted image

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 31 minutes, 57 seconds ago)
That's a good point, I didn't even think about it.

Watch the b-ball anime Dear Boys !! The blonde guy said that when they were training .. that practice is where the real action happens, the match itself is just a less intense recreation of what happens during training. user posted image
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Seri
Posted: Jan 16 2019, 09:53 AM

Quirks and Features of IDW
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 40,610

I'm so happy for you, Umu! It's been a while, are you well?

I, too, had an experience with sex the other night!
Perry
Posted: Jan 16 2019, 10:54 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ Today, 12:04 AM)
my hard dick

Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
umustwait101
Posted: Jan 16 2019, 12:05 PM

Osaka-kun

QUOTE (Perry @ 39 minutes, 30 seconds ago)
Pink Guy - HARD

Hi, Perry, I hope you're no longer upset with me.
Yea... my dick was actually not hard most of the time, much to my frustration.

QUOTE (Seri @ 1 hour, 40 minutes ago)
I'm so happy for you, Umu! It's been a while, are you well?

I, too, had an experience with sex the other night!

Hi, Seri, I've been well. I've been focused on accomplishing my 2019 goals, which I seem to be making lots of progress on, despite a major disappointment early on.

QUOTE (xiao @ 2 hours, 32 minutes ago)
Podiobook Versionâ„¢ http://imgur.com/Bl3zZxl.png Watch the b-ball anime Dear Boys !! The blonde guy said that when they were training .. that practice is where the real action happens, the match itself is just a less intense recreation of what happens during training.  http://imgur.com/Nha5nst.png

Uh.

QUOTE (Nerubian @ 3 hours, 13 minutes ago)
Sounds like someone needs to take the blue pill here.

I wonder about that, too. My mind says, no, but my body says, yes. I don't know what to do anymore. I think I'm gonna just bite the bullet and take the red pill. I have a few major concerns: she's really young, so she's still in a phase in her life where she hasn't thought much about her future, if she were to stop liking me, she might actually break up with me, when she gets mad, she gets very stubborn, and she's buddhist, which is probably a deal breaker for my parents (and if I'm being objective, for me too). But, she really likes me, and is easy to get along with. She seems more eager than me to want to do it, which I wouldn't say is a bad thing. Anyways, since we already sexed, I feel compelled to go all the way with her, and have already mentally prepared myself. However, she said she's a little scared, and I was fine with taking it slower, since I understand she's still a bit young. She might not like me anymore in a year, so getting married immediately might be a bit too rushed.
Tessou
  Posted: Jan 16 2019, 12:20 PM

Group Icon

Taking it slower? You guys fucked within a week. You cut the self control brake lines already.
umustwait101
Posted: Jan 16 2019, 01:56 PM

Osaka-kun

QUOTE (Tessou @ 1 hour, 35 minutes ago)
Taking it slower? You guys fucked within a week. You cut the self control brake lines already.

Better than late braking. shifty2.gif

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4gSVtbR5aw )

I kind of don't believe this myself.
xiao
Posted: Jan 16 2019, 04:29 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

QUOTE (Perry @ 5 hours, 24 minutes ago)
TEST online2long.gif

We can Soundcloud now ?? user posted image

SPOILER
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jan 16 2019, 05:57 PM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ Yesterday, 12:55 PM)
I had sex last night.

YOUTUBE ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o )

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ Today, 12:04 AM)

Here's the play by play:
I picked up my gf.  She asked what the plan was.  I told her we were gonna go to Walmart first to pick up supplies, then rent a room in a hotel/motel (what is Best Western?).  I think she misunderstood and thought that I wanted sex, when I really just wanted a place that we could be together privately and lounge around.  Maybe cuddle and hug or something.  Sex wasn't off the table; but I wasn't planning on it.  At most, I would just pleasure her by fingering her, if things came to that.

We went to Walmart and bought some food and some KY.  She was surprised when I didn't grab some condoms, and seemed confused, so I grabbed some as well.

We booked a room in Best Western.  Originally, my plan was just to lay in bed together and watch a movie that I had copied over to my laptop.  But, as soon as we went into the room, she jumped me and I carried her over onto the bed.

Then, things sort of escalated, and we made out.  She tried taking off my clothes, but ultimately, we had a time out, and we each took our own clothes off.  Then, I lubed her up with KY, and started touching her everywhere.  She said she wanted it, so I started fingering her.  I tried my best, but alas, since I've never done it for real, I wasn't very good at it.  Also, what was scary was that when I pulled my fingers out, there was blood.  I stopped fingering her after that.

What was surprising, tho, was how easily she opened a condom and slipped it over my hard dick.  I'm pretty sure I wasn't her first.  But, anyways, I had planned on making her climax with just my hands, but I was only turning her on, and that was only making her want my dick.  She started touching my dick.  It felt good.  She also sucked on it a little.  I was surprised she did it so readily.  A little shocked, to be honest.  I wouldn't even suck my own dick.

Ultimately, she said she was starting to get angry, because I was just teasing her, and it didn't feel good that she couldn't climax, so I said, ok, I'll put it in.  I put it in, and did some humping.  Again, being out of practice didn't help.  Also, since she'd been touching my dick, that didn't help either.  It didn't take long before I shot my load, but I kept humping to try to get her there as well before I went soft.  I failed.

After I went soft, I couldn't do much.  Without even moving, so I was still on top of her, we talked a bit.  We decided to take a shower, and then to bust out the food and movie.  So, that's what we did.  I rubbed soap on her and while she rinsed off, I rubbed soap on myself.

After we were both nice and clean, we got back onto the bed, and lay there together, cuddling.  I busted out the movie, coke, and cookies.  That was my original plan.  After like less than a minute into the movie, she started feeling me, and put my hand around her waist.  I started rubbing her thigh.  Then, she started rubbing my dick again, and got me hard.  Then, we paused the movie, put everything to the side, and started doing it again. 

She got on top of me this time, but I started pumping hard, like bouncing her up and down.  She started making really... iono... strange? noises, but it was turning me on more, so I tried to go even harder.  At some point, she was saying, no, I don't wanna.  I decided to take a leap of faith and interpret that liberally as, yes, keep going, harder.  Anyways, I kept going, but I was getting tired, real fast. 

She asked if I wanted to try other positions, like from the back.  I thought that was a good idea, so then I wasn't like weightlifting her whole body up and down.  Unfortunately, by the time we repositioned, I was soft again, and never was able to recover. 

She would touch my dick and suck on it, but I just couldn't get hard anymore.  She said it was because I didn't like her or didn't want to do it, but both were not true.  I think I just ran out of steam.

Anyways, so we talked more, in between kissing, touching, rubbing, etc.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get hard again that night.  So, after a while, she decided that it was time to go home.  She got dressed, while I ate a few more cookies, and finished my coke.  Then, as I was getting my clothes, she jumped me again.  I carried her over onto the bed, and pretended to rip her clothes off.  We made out, and kissed, and tried one more time to get me hard, but I think she broke my dick, cuz it just wouldn't cooperate.

We ultimately had to give up.  I got dressed, put all the trash into the trash can, tidied up the room a bit, washed my hands, grabbed all my stuff, checked out of the hotel/motel, and sent her home.  Then, I went back to the Japanese restaurant, ate a curry udon, went back home, took a shower, and passed out.

The next morning (this morning), I overslept.  When I woke up, yesterday felt like a dream.

I remember last year, how in my recounting of the sex, I wasn't very impressed or excited.  The irony is that last night, I was surprisingly not impressed or excited, or scared, neither.  It's weird.  I thought I would've been much more anxious.

Finally, timeframe: I got to her place at around 4:30pm, and dropped her off at around 11:00pm.  The time really flew by.  We both wished we could've been together for longer.  Is this what being in love feels like?

Does she know that you posted this on a completely public forum in a section that doesn't even require a user to be logged in to read? I mean, if she's into it, I'm not gonna say anything. But just in case you hadn't thought about it, ayyyy.
Spaz
Posted: Jan 16 2019, 07:52 PM

Just a guy towing a car across the country to chase a dream.
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MODERATOR
Member No.: 30,193

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ Today, 3:04 AM)
I wouldn't even suck my own dick.

What about Perry's?

QUOTE (umustwait101 @ Today, 3:04 AM)

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
umustwait101
Posted: Jan 17 2019, 05:52 AM

Osaka-kun

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Yesterday, 5:57 PM)
Does she know that you posted this on a completely public forum in a section that doesn't even require a user to be logged in to read? I mean, if she's into it, I'm not gonna say anything. But just in case you hadn't thought about it, ayyyy.

I actually did consider it. That's why I'm not posting any pics, or leaving any concrete names of people or places (except for Best Western and Coke, which I thought was vague enough to be ok saying).

Combined with the fact that few people actually read these forums, I think the chances that my post will go viral are very slim. There's much more exciting sex stories out there, after all.

Just my thoughts. I could always remove it if, collectively, people feel this post was too private.
Tessou
  Posted: Jan 17 2019, 12:08 PM

Group Icon

I wonder how this would have fared if it was posted in a thread about sex. Like, if there was an existing thread that was a better place for it. Surely somebody would have done that by now, what with the forum having fifteen years plus of activity.

Really makes you think.
umustwait101
Posted: Jan 17 2019, 03:56 PM

Osaka-kun

QUOTE (Tessou @ 3 hours, 47 minutes ago)
I wonder how this would have fared if it was posted in a thread about sex. Like, if there was an existing thread that was a better place for it. Surely somebody would have done that by now, what with the forum having fifteen years plus of activity.

Really makes you think.

There's a thread about sex education, but there's no thread about sex experiences...

(My private opinion is that most of us - me included, until a few days ago - would not have had much to contribute. So, it would've just been Tessou's one-man show.)
Tessou
  Posted: Jan 18 2019, 03:44 PM

Group Icon

Wait... you're saying you think only I (or very few members) have experience in that field out of everybody here?

Also it can't be a private opinion if you publicly post it.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jan 18 2019, 06:08 PM

ShiMACHaze

Yeah, you meant to say 'personal', not 'private'. Easy mistake to make.

As for member experiences, I believe the problem you'll have is more that some people don't want to talk about it on a public forum even if they do have experience. I count myself among those holding that opinion.
umustwait101
Posted: Jan 19 2019, 07:11 AM

Osaka-kun

QUOTE (Tessou @ Yesterday, 3:44 PM)
Wait... you're saying you think only I (or very few members) have experience in that field out of everybody here?

Also it can't be a private opinion if you publicly post it.

Yup, what N1 said.

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ Yesterday, 6:08 PM)
Yeah, you meant to say 'personal', not 'private'. Easy mistake to make.

As for member experiences, I believe the problem you'll have is more that some people don't want to talk about it on a public forum even if they do have experience. I count myself among those holding that opinion.

Valid point as well. Either way, I just don't think such a thread will be as prolific.
APX
Posted: Jan 20 2019, 02:14 PM

Join the Empire today! Or die, rebel scum!

Member No.: 1,473

Blood moon tonight guys, enjoy it.
Posted: Jan 20 2019, 05:10 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

what is a polite way to say "how are you?" to a Japanese person after you saw them yesterday? o genki desu ka i believe is ok to say when you first meet them but not sor if you see them tommorow. woulg 'genki' be fine if you saw them just yesterday? im going thru my phrase book to atleast memorize the commonly used phrases so i can atleast remember them.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jan 20 2019, 10:16 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (207 @ 5 hours, 5 minutes ago)
what is a polite way to say "how are you?" to a Japanese person after you saw them yesterday? o genki desu ka i believe is ok to say when you first meet them but not sor if you see them tommorow. woulg 'genki' be fine if you saw them just yesterday? im going thru my phrase book to atleast memorize the commonly used phrases so i can atleast remember them.

Add "kyou mo" to the start to reference that you had heard the answer before but are confirming that their state of being hasn't changed since then. wink2.gif
Posted: Jan 20 2019, 11:20 PM

Hiretsuna rōjin

QUOTE (Nomake Wan @ 1 hour, 4 minutes ago)
Add "kyou mo" to the start to reference that you had heard the answer before but are confirming that their state of being hasn't changed since then. wink2.gif

thank you for the reply, so that would be "kyou mou o genki desu ka"? or would kyou mo be put into a different phrase?
Nerubian
Posted: Jan 21 2019, 11:29 AM

Living in the woods when it's raining in the dark.

Member No.: 36,931

I hope the new ridiculous copyright laws of the Merkelreich ah, no, fourth reich, I meant EU will never come into effect. This union is turning into north koreas big brother/sister.

447 Pages  « 438 439 440 441 442 »