Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - The Final Count Down

Important Rules
NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,145  ·  Replies: 8 
> Is the a good time!!
C72
  Posted: Feb 28 2004, 06:42 AM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,235

Yesterday I raced my fully modifed DC2 on happo (wet) and got a 2:32 which is first place in my arcade. So I was just wondering if this is considered a good time by any means and I never write down the little code it gives me so how would I rank worldwide or just here in the states.

This post has been edited by C72 on Feb 28 2004, 06:43 AM
Kev
Posted: Feb 28 2004, 11:06 AM

IDW Goldmember

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 571

I personally dont play happo to much so i cant say if its a good time or not, but if you want to get your IR (internet ranking) you have to goto the official site, and type in teh code it gives you. Its hard to read the japanese if yuore not japanese, so what i do is open up the ver 1 english ranking page then go to the japanese ver 2 ranking page and go from there.
Masa
Posted: Feb 28 2004, 01:48 PM

my gf is faster than your gf

Member No.: 819

its pretty horrible if you are talking about ver2. the dc2 should be at least under 2'20.
LAN EVO IV
Posted: Feb 28 2004, 05:56 PM

it's not the heat, it's the humidity.

Member No.: 1,269

QUOTE (C72 @ Feb 28 2004, 08:40 AM)
Yesterday I raced my fully modifed DC2 on happo (wet) and got a 2:32 which is first place in my arcade. So I was just wondering if this is considered a good time by any means and I never write down the little code it gives me so how would I rank worldwide or just here in the states.

What arcade do you go to and what version is the machine you play on? happy.gif
V0|t
Posted: Mar 1 2004, 09:50 AM

Akagi's White Comet

Member No.: 877

Dc2 on wet,it should be running at a low 2'20 or the mid 2'20's but on dry,it should be under 2'20's
.N.D.
Posted: Mar 1 2004, 10:17 AM

土坂復路車手

Member No.: 1,136

considerin it a Full tuned DC2, you should be able to run faster times. Run ur DC2 on dry n get under 2 20 before attemping wet again. btw, if u want to learn FAST! dun use a DC to practice, use something harder to control, *FD, 86, FC, EVOs* if u can get a good time with those, then u will get a super time with DC
C72
  Posted: Mar 1 2004, 12:10 PM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 1,235

.N.D.
considerin it a Full tuned DC2, you should be able to run faster times. Run ur DC2 on dry n get under 2 20 before attemping wet again. btw, if u want to learn FAST! dun use a DC to practice, use something harder to control, *FD, 86, FC, EVOs* if u can get a good time with those, then u will get a super time with DC

Well i've had my integra since version 1 and I don't intend on getting any other car. I'm a loyal DC2 driver and no matter how much my car sucks on any version I will still use it. Plus that was my first time racing on wet in happo. No aruging just defending my cars honor for all the bad rep it gets.
NOOBS DESTROY IT"S REP. mad.gif
.N.D.
Posted: Mar 1 2004, 08:35 PM

土坂復路車手

Member No.: 1,136

alrighty then....just practice on ur car! lol itz good u r loyaled i guess!
sideways
Posted: Mar 1 2004, 09:14 PM

We're the People's Front of Judea!

Member No.: 1,355

i always thought of the dc2 as a noob car.. not noobs destroy it its just too easy to get awesome times in it, and the best way to actually beat it on a few courses (besides being way above their skill level or on ur car's home course) is to have it urelf. To me, when in order to beat something u have to have it urself- thats what makes it cheap.

This post has been edited by sidewaysgts on Mar 1 2004, 09:15 PM