Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing Yuzo Koshiro - Jojima Tokita's Theme

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

6 Pages  « 3 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 28,262  ·  Replies: 126 
> Super Eurobeat 241, ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Todeshornisse
Posted: Nov 3 2016, 06:29 PM

SBK on Tour

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 11,698

When Avex is killing any sign of Eurobeat on Youtube and alike ... This was one major way this music was available for "outsiders". I'm not even talking about "music for free" or piracy in any way. Just availability outside of Asia.
aineilicai
Posted: Nov 3 2016, 09:03 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,670

下载在哪
euto
Posted: Nov 9 2016, 09:02 AM

レボリューション☆

Member No.: 40,031

Report!

We can download this thread MAiCHAN91's response now!! laugh.gif

Hurry up!

This post has been edited by euto on Nov 14 2016, 12:43 PM
magiblot
Posted: Nov 9 2016, 11:38 AM

Speed Speed Lover ☆

Member No.: 46,334

These have been three very hard weeks since we were allowed to fall in love with 241's songs and then we could not listen to them anymore.

I eventually agreed with the people who argued in favor of not having the disk leaked that soon, but...

SPOILER
Crockett
Posted: Nov 10 2016, 01:00 PM

Space Cowboy

Member No.: 45,405

Let me say this once more.

Too bad guys... Your big happiness. I wouldn't call myself a fan and neither artist would never call such "listeners" the fans. But who cares... rolleyes.gif

Because you are striving to not pay for the best what exists, physical copy. Striving not just because you don't have money...

All about how to f*ck up the producer, but call yourself for addition musical market... Surely not Eurobeat market.

The love to YouTube and MP3 ripped for free from CD doesn't mean fan love to genre.

kyonpalm
Posted: Nov 10 2016, 01:04 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (Crockett @ 3 minutes, 43 seconds ago)
The love to YouTube and MP3 ripped for free from CD doesn't mean fan love to genre.

Yes, it does. You seem to have love of music confused with love of buying and collecting things.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
magiblot
Posted: Nov 10 2016, 01:34 PM

Speed Speed Lover ☆

Member No.: 46,334

QUOTE (Crockett @ 33 minutes, 59 seconds ago)
Let me say this once more.

Too bad guys... Your big happiness. I wouldn't call myself a fan and neither artist would never call such "listeners" the fans. But who cares... rolleyes.gif

Because you are striving to not pay for the best what exists, physical copy. Striving not just because you don't have money...

All about how to f*ck up the producer, but call yourself for addition musical market... Surely not Eurobeat market.

Crockett... you usually buy Eurobeat. Then it's easy for you to say that, because you can buy it. But not all the people who doesn't pay for it are in the same situation than you.

What I mean is, if you had no way to buy online, would you still be that strict? Would you be less of a "Eurobeat fan" because of that? Would you lose all right to listen to Eurobeat because you are not able to purchase it? Would it be an offense to the producers' effort?

I know there is people who could pay for it, and they don't. And I understand that you criticize them.

But, why do you assume all of us don't want to pay for Eurobeat? At least in my case, I don't even have access to online shopping. Therefore, I don't think I deserve such hard-hitting comment.

Even if you didn't mention me, your words still hit me. I hope you understand I wanted to defend myself.
xiao
  Posted: Nov 10 2016, 02:27 PM

moon bunny

Group: XIAO
Member No.: 13,323

~ aaaaand here's an upcoming list of albums I'm super stoked about woooot!ヽ(^o^)丿

・ Bruno Mars - 24k Magic (11.18.2016)
・ The Weeknd - Starboy (11.25.2016) ~ Daft Punk collabo wooo! awesome.gif
・ SEB 242 (12.21.2016) ~ more DJ Zorro pls apxrock.gif♪ ♫
・ Raver's Nest 7 (C91)
・ TEB 14 (C91)
・ RedOne [untitled] (TBA)
・ Flo Rida - Perfect 10 (TBA)
・ Pitbull - Climate Change (TBA)
・ Backstreet Boys (TBA)
・ Harry Styles (TBA) ~ wub.gif
・ SEB 243 (02.22.2017)

~ Lady GaGa's new CD was such a huuuuuge letdown ~ orz
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Crockett
Posted: Nov 10 2016, 02:35 PM

Space Cowboy

QUOTE (kyonpalm @ 1 hour, 30 minutes ago)
Yes, it does. You seem to have love of music confused with love of buying and collecting things.

I commented in those words the overall trend, trembling in anticipation of upload and then big hurray. Not the love and difference between plastic round piece (always paid) and digital format (sometimes indeed unpaid).

These collected "things" always were and in case of Eurobeat still are music. Maybe you can enjoy the music without "things", but first of all, if you are a true lover, you will strive to buy the "things", not express the satisfaction of downloaded file. smile.gif

Anonymous words of gratitude weren't the reason, the one enough form of payment for musicians, that you can listen now Eurobeat years after Japan in another countries.

What prices of CDs are unacceptable for you ?

Milachan
Posted: Nov 10 2016, 03:30 PM

Charrobeat

Member No.: 42,031

user posted image
xiao
  Posted: Nov 10 2016, 04:45 PM

moon bunny

I forgot to say that I'm also super-duper excited for El PeeWee's™ new album ~ awesome.gif

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=yFq3ogiDr_A )

He should really do eurobeat w/RedOne & Alvaro Soler srsly mangz cool.gif

--- --- ---

Edit: My fave track of the album's Roberta! wub.gif ~ the world may be burning ablaze but Bratt will still be unfazed in his studio like if it's just another day in armageddon jammin' SiCK riffz user posted image

This post has been edited by xiao on Nov 10 2016, 05:00 PM
iheartmiho
Posted: Nov 10 2016, 05:26 PM

Love & Money

Member No.: 20,567

QUOTE (Crockett @ 2 hours, 50 minutes ago)
I commented in those words the overall trend, trembling in anticipation of upload and then big hurray. Not the love and difference between plastic round piece (always paid) and digital format (sometimes indeed unpaid).

These collected "things" always were and in case of Eurobeat still are music. Maybe you can enjoy the music without "things", but first of all, if you are a true lover, you will strive to buy the "things", not express the satisfaction of downloaded file. smile.gif

Anonymous words of gratitude weren't the reason, the one enough form of payment for musicians, that you can listen now Eurobeat years after Japan in another countries.

You're talking to a brick wall, man. People don't care about your opinions on here, man. I'm not saying that in a bad way, but people just don't care. Stop trying to beat a dead horse. People gonna download here.

LEAVE IT ALONE...
xiao
  Posted: Nov 10 2016, 05:58 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Crockett @ 3 hours, 19 minutes ago)
...if you are a true lover, you will strive to buy the "things"...

If you are a true lover, you will strive to create the "things".

Fixed awesome.gif
otter87
Posted: Nov 10 2016, 08:26 PM

Sexy Guy

Member No.: 37,113

QUOTE (Crockett @ 5 hours, 51 minutes ago)

~$25 plus shipping is pretty unacceptable.

This post has been edited by Gruzky on Nov 10 2016, 08:28 PM
skibblesx
Posted: Nov 10 2016, 10:15 PM

Frog Lord

Member No.: 43,002

it's not like they're profiting from shipping to you lol it's literally just the cost of shipping from japan
kyonpalm
Posted: Nov 10 2016, 10:18 PM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

QUOTE (iheartmiho @ 4 hours, 50 minutes ago)
You're talking to a brick wall, man. People don't care about your opinions on here, man. I'm not saying that in a bad way, but people just don't care. Stop trying to beat a dead horse. People gonna download here.

LEAVE IT ALONE...

Nice projecting.

QUOTE (skibblesx @ 35 seconds ago)
it's not like they're profiting from shipping to you lol it's literally just the cost of shipping from japan

I dunno man, Vol. 241 is 2400 JPY before shipping and I think that's already too much for a CD.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Rain197
Posted: Nov 11 2016, 04:05 AM

euro☆neko

Member No.: 45,553

QUOTE (Gruzky @ 7 hours, 38 minutes ago)
~$25 plus shipping is pretty unacceptable.

It is the death for ~30$/€ every two month ?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Crockett
Posted: Nov 11 2016, 07:13 AM

Space Cowboy

QUOTE (iheartmiho @ Yesterday, 5:26 PM)

LEAVE IT ALONE...

Ok, but the opinion here isn't just my single private opinion of the fan, but that's what more artists thinking and surely they care...

This will be constant reason to exist underground fans, who have more reasons and explanations why they can't buy a CD, but as my opinion here, for producers these fans never will be important like japanese community.
Rain197
Posted: Nov 11 2016, 10:02 AM

euro☆neko

Member No.: 45,553

Use Air Mail, they shipped it 2 days before the release date and I receive it 3 days after it's release date awesome.gif
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 662 x 127. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.
Crockett
Posted: Nov 11 2016, 01:18 PM

Space Cowboy

YOUTUBE ( https://youtube.com/watch?v=o3168Ks0bgM )

QUOTE (xiao @ 42 minutes, 5 seconds ago)
That is the whitest Japanese eurobeat fan I've ever seen~!! XDD

He visited studio, so he was lucky and had some serious target, except that not everybody makes a movie, just because he meets an artist. But if he wanted... Is he some important person for italian labels because of this ?

I don't see the connection between you or me, him, such non-japanese fans with the group, who even don't buy CDs and they remain in the shadow. Also the very important thing, how many of similar fans remain active, interested and buy constantly the music, or it's already the past for them.

Still Eurobeat producers must care of the main market, not to look for us in Poland, USA etc. wink2.gif

This post has been edited by Crockett on Nov 11 2016, 02:59 PM
Lebon14
Posted: Nov 11 2016, 02:43 PM

🎧

Member No.: 18,005

Do you know how 2400yen is in Canadian Dollars right now? 30.46$CAD, shipping isn't included. So add another 7$ for SAL, 10$ for Air Mail, 15$ for registered Air Mail and 26$ for Express. Luckily, I'm fanatic enough to buy these at this price. But, most likely, 95% of people will NOT pay 37$CAD for a single CD. Do you know why I do what I do? Because of said reason. It's so fucking expensive and I want to share the love to people who can't fucking spend 40$ on a single CD.

There.

This post has been edited by Lebon14 on Nov 11 2016, 05:05 PM
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
xiao
  Posted: Nov 11 2016, 03:16 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Crockett @ 1 hour, 56 minutes ago)
Still Eurobeat producers must care of the main market, not to look for us in Poland, USA etc. wink2.gif

~ We gotta move to Nippon brother ~ user posted image ♪ ♫
Crockett
Posted: Nov 11 2016, 03:31 PM

Space Cowboy

QUOTE (xiao @ 14 minutes, 51 seconds ago)
~ We gotta move to Nippon brother ~ https://idforums.net/style_images/1/icon4.gif ♪ ♫

I'm open to tour with you and discover Tokyo !
xiao
  Posted: Nov 11 2016, 04:01 PM

moon bunny

QUOTE (Crockett @ 29 minutes, 12 seconds ago)
I'm open to tour with you and discover Tokyo !

d'aww thankies happy.gif yeah I really wanna visit one of these days ~ the main spots I really wanna go to are Tokyo, Osaka, Sapporo, maybe Seoul ~ but that's technically not Japan lol XD

I'll probly spend 99% of my trip in Shinjuku & Gangnam stalking Marty Friedman then PSY laugh.gif <3
Posted: Nov 16 2016, 07:02 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 35,561

http://alllossless.net/73016-va-super-euro...rsion-2016.html

Here are Vol.241 download address,Which one need it,please yourself. whistling.gif

6 Pages  « 3 4 5 6