Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 10 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Lisa & Ace - Getting The Fever

Important Rules
1 2 3 4
Initial D Latest News
  • Initial D Fifth Stage has ended with 14 episodes. [confirmed]
  • A theatrical version of Initial D is confirmed for release in August 2014. [Official Thread]
  • UPDATES : Animax has confirmed that Final Stage will be available on its subscription-based VOD (Video On Demand) service starting May 16th, 2014. It will continue where Fifth Stage left off. Consist of a total of four episodes, Final Stage will be focusing on the long-awaited final 86 vs 86 battle between Takumi and Shinji. [confirmed]
  • UPDATES : Avex has confirmed that the New Initial D The Movie will be a trilogy. First part of the trilogy is called Legend 1 -Awakening- slated for release in theaters on August 23rd, 2014 (Japan Only) [confirmed]

Please Follow These Rules
  • Please use the spoiler tag when posting content not yet covered by anime. Violator will be issued an actual warning.
  • Please take the time to read the forums description before you start a topic. Starting topic(s) in the wrong section may result in an actual warning.
  • Use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread may earn yourself a verbal warning.
  • Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

36 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 499,438  ·  Replies: 879 
> 新劇場版 NEW Initial D The Movie 2014.08.23, Trilogy Part One Legend 1 Awakening 覚醒
Heldent
Posted: Jul 25 2013, 05:56 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,634

are we going to have the last chapter tomorrow? or on monday?
Chidoki
  Posted: Jul 25 2013, 06:51 AM

Fictional Compiler

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,699

Since "M.O.V.E." is disbanded its too bad we probably won't hear them do the opening theme for the upcoming stages. Now I know we've mentioned "ALTIMA" in the music thread as a possible replacement especially since Motsu is in that group. Unless M.O.V.E. magically sings it which probably won't happen.

For closing song though I can't say it would be Clutcho since they only did one song for the series, but two closing songs is possible. 3rd Stage did sort of have 2 closing songs with "Jirenma" just before the credits and "The Race is Over" being the eurobeat closing song.

And if they will release a PS4 Initial D game or an Arcade Stage 8 the same time the movie or the dvd is released. I don't know what else they could add in an Arcade Stage though, other than a more complete list of maps since they never post up all the maps in one arcade game.
PrinceGoro
Posted: Jul 25 2013, 12:32 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 41,377

QUOTE (Chidoki @ 5 hours, 41 minutes ago)

And if they will release a PS4 Initial D game or an Arcade Stage 8 the same time the movie or the dvd is released. I don't know what else they could add in an Arcade Stage though, other than a more complete list of maps since they never post up all the maps in one arcade game.

Yes please ! PS4 game with all the maps and all the characters from the anime/manga

And 2 player offline please. smile.gif
alex1287
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 07:07 AM

OVER 9000!

Member No.: 38,532

Guys i found teaser biggrin.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXpGjBZgXCU
Edit
This guy deleted this sad.gif but draw and animation is amazing smile.gif

This post has been edited by alex1287 on Jul 26 2013, 07:10 AM
mike962
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 07:39 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 29,885

use http://keepvid.com/ to download vidoes from youtube imediatly !!
W.A.R
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 07:46 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 11,318

QUOTE (Chidoki @ Yesterday, 6:51 AM)
Since "M.O.V.E." is disbanded its too bad we probably won't hear them do the opening theme for the upcoming stages. Now I know we've mentioned "ALTIMA" in the music thread as a possible replacement especially since Motsu is in that group. Unless M.O.V.E. magically sings it which probably won't happen.

For closing song though I can't say it would be Clutcho since they only did one song for the series, but two closing songs is possible. 3rd Stage did sort of have 2 closing songs with "Jirenma" just before the credits and "The Race is Over" being the eurobeat closing song.

They will eventually release a PS4 version but I dont see any reason to release a version 8. Theres nothing to add because the series is over.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 08:28 AM

ShiMACHaze

Member No.: 5,394

QUOTE (mike962 @ 49 minutes, 51 seconds ago)
use http://keepvid.com/ to download vidoes from youtube imediatly !!

Forget that! You don't need stupid Java to get videos from youtube! Just use the bookmarklet from here:

http://deturl.com/bookmarklet-to-directly-...rom-youtube.asp
Proud Contributor of IDW Forums and the Music Section Revival Project
Shikusen
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 09:02 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 41,875

youtube.com/watch?v=JglOwvb3WC8 Someone recorded it on a handcam, the animation does look amazing... I hope an actual version of the trailer is released some time soon.
RedsunsF1
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 09:12 AM

Nasa UT | FF FK8

Member No.: 38,401

QUOTE (Shikusen @ 9 minutes, 59 seconds ago)
youtube.com/watch?v=JglOwvb3WC8 Someone recorded it on a handcam, the animation does look amazing... I hope an actual version of the trailer is released some time soon.

Fixed.

ohmy.gif

So does this mean Takumi vs Keisuke!? And is the 86 restored?!

YOUTUBE ( http://youtu.be/JglOwvb3WC8 )

This post has been edited by FC_spec on Jul 26 2013, 09:17 AM
hackgrid
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 09:12 AM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 16,046

Looks great w00t2.gif
W.A.R
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 09:14 AM

IDW Goldmember

Looks good, Cant really tell if they finally animated the car or if the car is just a 3d model with Manga book shading skin, cant really tell.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 09:27 AM

ShiMACHaze

Lol, their announcement was so confusing that even the Japanese (I'm assuming the uploader is Japanese anyway) are confused. Movie != Final Stage. The beginning of the video is the announcement of Final Stage, and ends with the copyright on the bottom-right of the screen. Then the screen blanks out and starts playing the PV for the movie. The movie title is shown at the end, and it's just called "Initial D the New Movie."

Just clearing that up before people start getting the wrong idea yet again.
kyonpalm
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 09:29 AM

Professional Amateur
Group Icon

Group: ADMINISTRATOR
Member No.: 30,882

This looks pretty great based on what I can see in that clip. Are those race scenes 3DCG? They look normally-animated. That'd be a first for Initial D - races not in 3DCG.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Meteor
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 09:52 AM

Were you expecting something else?

Member No.: 20,929

And is the 86 restored?!

That's clearly a reanimated version of the very first race, you know.

This trailer looks amazing. And judging from how the cars moved, it's actually all 2D this time, and really good 2D too! w00t2.gif The animation alone could make this worth watching, and a good adaptation of Initial D's plot, plus the obligatory awesome soundtrack, will make this a clear winner.
Perry
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 10:37 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

So just to clarify, the new movie is completely separate from the Final Stage which is a continuation of Fifth Stage anime.

I AM SO PUMPED BY THIS!!! ohmy.gif
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
mike962
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 11:12 AM

IDW Supremo Member

Member No.: 29,885

frankly I am dissapointment

they should have animated a new car manga (like Over Rev) instead of redoing the first battles of ID facepalm.gif pinch2.gif
W.A.R
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 11:36 AM

IDW Goldmember

QUOTE (mike962 @ 24 minutes, 16 seconds ago)
frankly I am dissapointment

they should have animated a new car manga (like Over Rev) instead of redoing the first battles of ID facepalm.gif pinch2.gif

Yes, this makes me think that they are redoing all of the battles, which is great and all but I want to see new races and more "Questions" that need to be answered.
robertsnow69
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 11:57 AM

IDW Full Member

Member No.: 38,616

So can we interpret this like 6th stage? awesome.gif
Jezza_HR
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 02:23 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 8,289

I guess we know where the budget for Fifth stage went now whistling.gif
nasaeepandai59
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 03:03 PM

The One and Only Monstro

Member No.: 38,928

QUOTE (Chidoki @ Yesterday, 6:51 AM)

THIS THIS THIS! I really hope they make a new game for the PS3 or PS4 because its been some time from Extreme Stage up till now. At least if they do make a game for this platform, we don't have to waste so much on the arcades and just chill at home playing ID.

So just saw the trailer for the final stage and tbh it really looks DAMN good. It has that feel like we are reading the manga in video form and the quality is real solid too. And correct me if I am wrong but isn't that CLUTCHO singing in the trailer? Nonetheless, Im sure most people will agree with me that they are so ready for this Final Stage and New Movie. Let us keep praying that it will turn out well while we wait...
Phantom_R32
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 03:11 PM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Member No.: 1,277

So this is pretty much Battle Stage 3, and Final Stage is still just the rest of the Kanagawa Arc? I'm ok with this. Especially with that animation. It looks gorgeous.

This post has been edited by Phantom_R32 on Jul 26 2013, 03:14 PM
eatsuki
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 03:52 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 38,650

I agree that the animation is GORGEOUS but I hope there will be new race and new story too. Still watching that remake of Takumi vs Keisuke I certainly caught my interest
Manifesto
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 06:21 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 35,232

this is really good news,
i was wondering how long initial d would be left in limbo, and the trailer looked fantastic.

i would, however, love to see another live action initial d film. hopefully better presented than the hong kong release.
Nomake Wan
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 06:39 PM

ShiMACHaze

QUOTE (nasaeepandai59 @ 3 hours, 35 minutes ago)
So just saw the trailer for the final stage and tbh it really looks DAMN good. It has that feel like we are reading the manga in video form and the quality is real solid too. And correct me if I am wrong but isn't that CLUTCHO singing in the trailer? Nonetheless, Im sure most people will agree with me that they are so ready for this Final Stage and New Movie. Let us keep praying that it will turn out well while we wait...

QUOTE (Phantom_R32 @ 3 hours, 27 minutes ago)
So this is pretty much Battle Stage 3, and Final Stage is still just the rest of the Kanagawa Arc? I'm ok with this. Especially with that animation. It looks gorgeous.

The movie is not Final Stage.
Phantom_R32
Posted: Jul 26 2013, 07:15 PM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Member No.: 1,277

I know. That's why I said this could be Battle Stage 3 while Final Stage is just the rest of the Kanagawa Arc. Probably should've worded my post better.

36 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 »