Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing Dr. Love feat. D. Essex - Max Power

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,819  ·  Replies: 3 
> Hong Kong Tournament, 1st prize 1000HKD, 2nd prize 500HKD
privateeye
  Posted: Mar 9 2004, 06:19 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,283

dates: 1st ROUND: 1st of APRIL, 2nd ROUND: 15th of APRIL, FINAL ROUND: 1st of MAY

fee: 50HKD (including all the cost needed)

round: random draw of track, uhdh,time of day, wheather. Player winning 2 rounds consecutively qualify for next round.

pm me if you are interested, or you can add me to you MSN or send email to me to thomasanin2000@hotmail.com

tell your friends about it if possible.

[ Mizerok ]
Posted: Mar 9 2004, 07:50 AM

I Fabrikat w3rDs!!!

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 1,237

I would SO go to that IF I was in HK... >_<... I am still going to tell a couple of friends though.
GC8VIP
Posted: Mar 9 2004, 12:55 PM

22B

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 973

that is nice. but i can't go. but i would love to see some videos from that toruny.
ylc
  Posted: Mar 9 2004, 01:49 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,401

If l were in HK, I would love to go to see some GOD ppl play. However, here in US North California , we still playing Ver 2 ,the Ver3 has not been released yet.......

I belong to a team in North California- call project SV, there are 3 HK ppl in our team.....we would like to contact & play with other HK ppl, to exchange tips & informations.

Project SV website
& there is a link to our forum too