Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 9 unique listeners, playing m.o.v.e - LET'S ROCK!!

Important Rules
Post everything about Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA and 7 AAX here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 section. For anything about ver.3, please post them in the version 3 section. For anything about ver.4, please post them in the version 4 section. For anything about ver.5, please post them in the version 5 section. Participating in flame wars will be severely punished. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

55 Pages  « 2 3 4 5 6 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 215,208  ·  Replies: 1,355 
> IDAS7AAX Post Your Day!, Lets Share!
TaleOfVale
Posted: Dec 15 2012, 09:34 PM

IDW Special Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,410

QUOTE (ishida @ 5 hours, 2 minutes ago)
15th December 2012: Woke up early again and went to Midvalley Megamall...it's a long journey there and back home...lol

Played Time Attack all the way and the only one satisfied is Tsukuba Outbound which is 2'47''XXX but still not good enough Orz...tried happo outbound and sadamine uphill both first time and got random timings lol...

Didn't play much since price for game is currently set to RM3 per game start and continue as well...guhh thanks a lot for the burn money faster method and it seems like the machines aren't crowded as usual anymore, I wonder what happened... dry.gif

Went to have a drink with the whole bunch and let people play the machines first but when we came back, the machines were empty lol lol...i played one more round of T.A just to take my most beloved S2000 picture... happy.gif

In the end, i went back to Times Square and Sungei Wang to do something and also eat dinner before going home feeling very sleepy and tired...

Nice one pal~ If only arcades in SG opens earlier....
It's $1.80 SGD minimum per game... ouch ~ The old pricing would be.. a little better..
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Dec 16 2012, 05:11 AM

The Dozuki Master

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 20,372

I'm still surprised we finally have D7 here. I'm just frustrated that all the machine problems back in D6 were not addressed. And also, no online! :\

Transferred my D6 main card into D7 and is now ranked C2. LOTS is now at Legend Arc chapter 2.

We're still getting used to the erratic physics and CPU's that are very persistent. I just hope the car's handling gets better once full-spec'd. Impreza is still 8 parts away from that.

Bunta is a big pain in the rear end. I actually lost on the first crack in Legend chapter 1 before barely winning on the second try.
DROMOS
Posted: Dec 16 2012, 07:18 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 29,359

@Brian: So you're the N0013 guy? biggrin.gif
Made an R35, have been dreaming about that car ever since it came out.
Still have to figure out the physics, though
brian_infinispirit
Posted: Dec 16 2012, 05:02 PM

The Dozuki Master

Member No.: 20,372

^ Nope. I'm the one with a card using Japanese hiragana characters.
alvinkei
Posted: Dec 16 2012, 11:20 PM

Gangnam Style.

Member No.: 37,545

havent been playing much, too lazy to tune my car and didn't want to up my rank too fast since the rank doesn't reflect my skills.

just played some online battles for fun, its pretty easy to get used to the battle physics at first.. if you're behind all u need to do is to crash into the opponent or walls and ur speed won't really drop much..

one thing that turns me off is its more like bumper car in this version, if ur behind u can simply crash until ur in front, then only focus on lining.

until now still dont really know much about the battle strategies yet, waiting for japanese playerrs to release some videos sometime in the near future for us to learn.

kinda upset that online battle now doesn't give u the avatar roulette ><
TaleOfVale
Posted: Dec 16 2012, 11:31 PM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (alvinkei @ 10 minutes, 29 seconds ago)
havent been playing much, too lazy to tune my car and didn't want to up my rank too fast since the rank doesn't reflect my skills.

just played some online battles for fun, its pretty easy to get used to the battle physics at first.. if you're behind all u need to do is to crash into the opponent or walls and ur speed won't really drop much..

one thing that turns me off is its more like bumper car in this version, if ur behind u can simply crash until ur in front, then only focus on lining.

until now still dont really know much about the battle strategies yet, waiting for japanese playerrs to release some videos sometime in the near future for us to learn.

kinda upset that online battle now doesn't give u the avatar roulette ><

Yea... endurance race now, seeing many people lost it and lose the race. Haha it's actually harder with higher spec isn't it? I'm like crying cause my car rams when it drifts ._.

Sigh... practice practice...
!!!!
Fernandope
Posted: Dec 17 2012, 01:56 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 39,737

So Cal recently just got our ID7 and we are so hyped. Just started spec 4 on my AE86. apparently some people have already hit the B1 level cap for offline play. We don't have online capabilities...yet. hopefully our home arcade (Round1) can pull through. Game has so much potential when connected to net.
divinity Jy
Posted: Dec 17 2012, 01:57 AM

IDW Special Member

Member No.: 23,501

QUOTE (Fernandope @ 1 minute, 6 seconds ago)
So Cal recently just got our ID7 and we are so hyped. Just started spec 4 on my AE86. apparently some people have already hit the B1 level cap for offline play. We don't have online capabilities...yet. hopefully our home arcade (Round1) can pull through. Game has so much potential when connected to net.

Lol Online capabilities. Lack of online support in the US is the reason why ID died in version 4 here.
DROMOS
Posted: Dec 17 2012, 05:08 AM

IDW Senior Member

Member No.: 29,359

QUOTE (brian_infinispirit @ Yesterday, 5:02 PM)
^ Nope. I'm the one with a card using Japanese hiragana characters.

Oh so you're that one. Nice racing. Good to know that Tetsuo is a Filipino, I was thinking of some foreigner smile.gif
DigiBunny
Posted: Dec 17 2012, 05:53 AM

Reading is magic!

Member No.: 30,700

There goes my hope that I was the first one to see D7 was out.

The physics are... FUNNY. There's massive speed loss when my car was just transferred; but then that speed loss cut itself down by a lot when I got the Step 3 exhaust.

I like it! It's got some kind of sense behind how the car loses speed, and you actually use 2nd apart from startup. Now the question is how an FT car is SUPPOSED to feel, because as of now I'm struggling to reel my EK9 in sometimes.

Some corners I take playing with the gas. The really sharp ones in Sadamine are taken D6 style.
TaleOfVale
Posted: Dec 17 2012, 06:53 AM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (DigiBunny @ 59 minutes, 52 seconds ago)
There goes my hope that I was the first one to see D7 was out.

The physics are... FUNNY. There's massive speed loss when my car was just transferred; but then that speed loss cut itself down by a lot when I got the Step 3 exhaust.

I like it! It's got some kind of sense behind how the car loses speed, and you actually use 2nd apart from startup. Now the question is how an FT car is SUPPOSED to feel, because as of now I'm struggling to reel my EK9 in sometimes.

Some corners I take playing with the gas. The really sharp ones in Sadamine are taken D6 style.

The funny thing is... once you hit spec 4+, the car HAS to drift. lol
DigiBunny
Posted: Dec 17 2012, 07:17 AM

Reading is magic!

Member No.: 30,700

QUOTE (TaleOfVale @ 24 minutes, 19 seconds ago)
The funny thing is... once you hit spec 4+, the car HAS to drift. lol

Could you elaborate? I was under the impression that gripping down and cornering as fast as you can was the best way to play.
TaleOfVale
Posted: Dec 17 2012, 07:43 AM

IDW Special Member

QUOTE (DigiBunny @ 25 minutes, 59 seconds ago)
Could you elaborate? I was under the impression that gripping down and cornering as fast as you can was the best way to play.

Grip is true, but I'm not sure, it's like your car don't lose that much speed at higher specs, you will have to brake and gas, and the car drifts as you turn, like ID6, but harder to control.. sad.gif

Figuring whether it's better to drift, or brake before i turn. LoL

This post has been edited by TaleOfVale on Dec 17 2012, 07:49 PM
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Dec 18 2012, 08:41 PM

MYS Retired Perfectionist Racer

Member No.: 37,532

Got my tornado aura on saturday and it looks like this
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 720. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

Besides that, still trying to get a good time for some of the course in the game, trying very hard to improve but this is the result I get:

Lake Akina CCW 2'09"463
Lake Akina CW 2'09"808
Usui CCW 2'47"440
Usui CW 2'47"348
Myogi Dh 2'36"026
Myogi Uh 2'41"573
Akagi Dh 2'39"359
Akagi Uh 2'38"796
Akina Dh 3'00"501
Akina Uh 3'01"032
Irohazaka Dh 3'07"683
Irohazaka Uh 3'07"573
Happo Ob 2'45"799
Tsukuba Ob 2'46"135
Nagao Dh 3'00"237
Nagao Uh 3'07"666
Tsubaki Dh 3'17"604
Sadamine Dh 2'49"408

These times can still be improve, but I need to do some homework on it before breaking it again. facepalm.gif
TaleOfVale
Posted: Dec 19 2012, 12:57 AM

IDW Special Member

Wow... when do you Actually get that tornado aura?
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Dec 19 2012, 12:59 AM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

Clear your Project D missions. It's the prize for Level 2, 2nd row missions.

Note that because some of the missions require Online Tag/Online Battle, essentially these perks are not available for offline only areas....

This post has been edited by Phoenix_Cypher_K1 on Dec 19 2012, 01:16 AM
TaleOfVale
Posted: Dec 19 2012, 01:07 AM

IDW Special Member

I think I finished mine, but not for the first row though. LOL
Phoenix_Cypher_K1
Posted: Dec 19 2012, 01:16 AM

My Double Aces + Rising Stars

Member No.: 5,284

If you got points for your reward you should still be at level 1.
TaleOfVale
Posted: Dec 19 2012, 01:20 AM

IDW Special Member

Aww man!! Funny, to be playing for achievements, now that's new.
nlik
Posted: Dec 19 2012, 01:34 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 19,069

QUOTE (hahariz @ Dec 9 2012, 09:38 PM)
Any other known locations in Malaysia?

IOI Mall Puchong has IDAS7. but as of last week, they don't have cards yet.
ZEROINTELIGENCE
Posted: Dec 19 2012, 10:26 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 39,134

Today in the morning, at the Moreno Valley Mall Round 1 after they finish setting up the game, I finally had a chance to play it!.......AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First person in Moreno Valley to play Initial D ARCADE STAGE 7 AA X!!!!!!!
Silfa
Posted: Dec 19 2012, 11:27 PM

Time Attack Session!

Member No.: 25,308

Were you able to transfer your card? ^
-=SHINN=-
Posted: Dec 20 2012, 09:53 AM

MYS Retired Perfectionist Racer

Member No.: 37,532

QUOTE (TaleOfVale @ Yesterday, 12:57 AM)
Wow... when do you Actually get that tornado aura?

Yeap just as what Cypher said.

Example, let me show more in detail
user posted image
Image size reduced, original size: 960 x 720. Click here to view the image in its original dimension.

This is level 1 mission
For first row (from left to right): Clear legends for 3 rounds/opponents, Get 2 bronze in time attack, Clear legends for 5 rounds/opponents, Get 3 silver in time attack, Play online battle 1 time regardless of win or lose

Present for level 1 row 1: 8000 tuning points

For second row (from left to right): Clear legends for 15 rounds/opponents, Get 8 silver in time attack, Play online battle 5 times regardless of win or lose, Clear tag story (Kanto Project) for 5 rounds/opponents, Play online tag battle 10 times regardless of win or lose

Present for level 1 row 2: 10000 tuning points

For third row (from left to right): Clear legends for 35 rounds/opponents, Play online battle and get 10 wins, Clear tag story (Kanto Project) for 10 rounds/opponents, Play in store battle 10 times regardless of win or lose, Level up to C1

Present for level 1 row 3: 15000 tuning points (Can't remember well how much the point was but confirm it was points)

user posted image

This is level 2 mission
For first row (from left to right): Clear legends rebirth arc, Get 20 silver in time attack, Play online battle 25 times regardless of win or lose, Clear tag story (Kanto Project) one time which means 16 rounds, Level up to A1

Present for level 2 row 1: Burst Aura

For second row (from left to right): Clear legends for 80 rounds/opponents, Get 10 gold in time attack, Play online battle and get 20 wins, Get 5 new in store rivals, Get 10 new tag partners

Present for level 2 row 2: Tornado aura

For third row (from left to right): Pass cutoff points or time in an event, Play online battle 60 times regardless of win or lose, Play online tag battle 40 times regardless of win or lose, Play in store battle 20 times regardless of win or lose, Get 20 new tag partners

Present for level 2 row 3: Unknown at the moment, because there's no event yet.

The counts are cumulative for example, if you have cleared/played 10 times of legend opponent, to clear the 35 times legend opponent mission you will only need to play/clear another 25 times.

As for time attack, for example if you get 10 gold in time attack (different course) it will automatically consider you have already obtained 3 silver and hence cleared two missions in one time.

Same thing applies for online battle, online tag battle and other missions as well. w00t2.gif

This post has been edited by -=SHINN=- on Jan 8 2013, 10:57 AM
TaleOfVale
Posted: Dec 20 2012, 05:46 PM

IDW Special Member

Okay.... sounds tough... I need to find a friend to play with mee sad.gif
achc
Posted: Dec 20 2012, 07:33 PM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 37,289