Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 3 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Phil - Crazy & Ready

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,635  ·  Replies: 6 
> Where in Northern California?
Millefune
  Posted: Apr 30 2009, 02:03 AM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,766

I've recently gotten into the game. I know I'm way behind on the times, but whatever. My main problem is that there are no longer any machines in my area (I live in Solano County) that have cards available. At the moment, I still have 40+ plays on my cards, but I'm afraid that once it's time to renew, I won't be able to.

Does anyone here know where there are any machines that are:

1. Still able to issue new cards?
2. Still working and in good shape?

The machines I play at are at the Fairfield Scandia (beat down wheels, and the Player 2 side's screen is way too dark for night stages), and the one in the Edwards Cinemas at the Westfield Solano Mall (steering wheels are off center, and the left screen is a bit wonky). I managed to snag two starter Evolution IV cards (supposedly the best Evolution from what I gathered lurking), an Evolution V (my personal favorite looking car in the game), and an RX-8 (the car that is generally accepted as "the best") before it ran out of cards.

So yeah, can anyone help me out?
Perry
Posted: Apr 30 2009, 02:09 AM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

Wrong forum, Millefune. I've moved the thread to the correct forum. I think Takumi Trueno has been to Scandia before, I'll ask him to see if he knows about this arcade.
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
Millefune
  Posted: May 4 2009, 12:23 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 32,766

I am down to 39 plays left on my card. There has to be some place I can "inspection" when the time comes. Please, someone, anyone know?
Kylie_FD3S
Posted: May 7 2009, 10:41 PM

What goes around comes around...

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 7,601

Hey bro! I used to live in Vallejo and I used to go to all those places just to play Initial D. I used to go to Scandia like every week. Before it was taken out, Tilt at Westfield shopping center in Fairfield had it. Q-Zar in Concord still has it. U are talking about Version 3 right? Hopefully that helps you. If not sorry. grin2.gif
Alastair
Posted: May 8 2009, 09:40 AM

SNTS

Member No.: 27,312

dude drive to Q-zar, get your car inspeced, race me. It sounds like a good plan to me
gns64
Posted: May 20 2009, 09:21 PM

IDW Regular Member

Member No.: 30,722

I thought Scandia in fairfield still had Initial D V2 and V3? I haven't been there for a few months though.
Kylie_FD3S
Posted: May 20 2009, 10:09 PM

What goes around comes around...

Member No.: 7,601

QUOTE (VoDkA64 @ 48 minutes, 2 seconds ago)
I thought Scandia in fairfield still had Initial D V2 and V3? I haven't been there for a few months though.

Oh no I was talking about Tilt at the Westfield Mall in Fairfield. Sorry about the mix up. But yes, Scandia still has V3 and V2. happy.gif