Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 7 unique listeners, playing move - over drive

Important Rules
• Please use the Search function before you start a new topic. Posting a duplicated thread will result in a verbal warning.
• Read the Pinned threads before starting a new topic. Posting thread(s) about question(s) already answered in Pinned threads will result in an actual warning.
• Post your requests in the pinned threads. If your request does not belong to any existent pinned threads, please start a new topic.
• Please use Post Icons when starting new topics, to state the purpose of your topic and to have a better visual classification.

NEW RELEASES: Super Eurobeat 221 (23 January 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Selection (08 February 2013), Super Eurobeat Presents Initial D Fifth Stage D Non-Stop Selection (08 March 2013), Initial D Fifth Stage Sound File (08 March 2013), Super Eurobeat 222 (20 March 2013)

Special Link(s): EUROBEAT.go2id (SEB Album Collection Site) (New Site), Revive Music Section (Donation Tracker)

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 1,891  ·  Replies: 1 
> My VIBRATION nonstop creations!
    Posted: Jun 11 2015, 08:01 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,040

Since 2008,when LED Records release their songs on Juno and iTunes,I have paid attention to the wonderful eurobeat series "VIBRATION",and I think these songs are the best eurobeats.For my favor,I made 4 nonstops of them,in order of their cataloge number.For example,the song order of 1st nonstop track is VIB.001-002-003...039-040.

I divided the 155 songs into 4 parts and made 4 nonstops.To my much regret,VIB146(Me And My/Maria Short) and VIB148(Fly/Dee Dee) are not included in the 4th nonstop,since Luigi Stanga lost them by accident.Because these nonstop's style is modelled after Dancemania series by Toshiba-EMI, I called them "Dancemania Presents Vibration Megamixes".

I always think the 4 nonstops sound good,and I hope you will like them as well.

Dancemania Presents VIBRATION Megamix 1 (VIB.001--040)
(3"w")tudou.com/programs/view/-Bc9mGuKXjA/

Dancemania Presents VIBRATION Megamix 2 (VIB.041-080)
(3"w")tudou.com/programs/view/peK1ruYrvDU/

Dancemania Presents VIBRATION Megamix 3 (VIB.081-120)
(3"w")tudou.com/programs/view/KmwvMEBmyLw/

Dancemania Presents VIBRATION Megamix 4 (VIB.121-155 except 146 and 148)
(3"w")tudou.com/programs/view/9nEc684RuOo/

And my newest nonstop,Dancemania Presents NRJ Mania Megamix,which contains songs of NRJ Mania and Eurobeat Masters!
(3"w")tudou.com/programs/view/K91HdqDrAt0/
CrazyVelfarreGirl
Posted: Jun 12 2015, 02:50 AM

IDW Senior Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,593

Thanks for sharing! It's a treat for the fans of the label series like me!