Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing move - Blast My Desire

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 3,702  ·  Replies: 5 
> Price Drop at Game Universe Framingham MA!, Now $1
GameUniverse
  Posted: Dec 17 2007, 11:56 AM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 26,591

Hey everyone!

Those of you that haven't played our Arcade Racing Game Initial D 4 yet, now is the time!

We just lowered the price to $1.00!!!!!!!!!!

This is a thanks to all of our customers who have been playing like crazy since it arrived, and in hopes to encourage more people to try our new arcade game!

Game Universe
1251 Worcester Rd
Framingham MA

This post has been edited by GameUniverse on Dec 17 2007, 01:34 PM
DamienWolf
Posted: Dec 17 2007, 04:23 PM

Not Without Incident

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 22,878

QUOTE (GameUniverse @ Today at 3:56 AM)
Hey everyone!

Those of you that haven't played our Arcade Racing Game Initial D 4 yet, now is the time!

We just lowered the price to $1.00!!!!!!!!!!

This is a thanks to all of our customers who have been playing like crazy since it arrived, and in hopes to encourage more people to try our new arcade game!

Game Universe
1251 Worcester Rd
Framingham MA

Hey, thats great, man!

I also have a suggestion for you to heat things up in the IR. Our local arcade has some sort of sticker or whatnot on the machines that show people how to post their times in the Internet Rankings. Show the world that MA players are really fast!

Anyway this is the procedure. Tell them to log on to the website below.

http://netrank.initiald.sega.com/ranking/

They should go to DRIVER REGISTRATION if they're doing this for the first time. They need the password of their time attack and their IDAS4 key card number (written on the card itself). If asked for an email, regular email doesnt work so I recommend using www.keromail.com, www.yahoo.com.uk or any email provided by their ISP.

Good luck man! Nice to know arcades sometimes do care about what customers want rather than just making money. happy.gif

This post has been edited by DamienWolf on Dec 17 2007, 04:24 PM
Excel
Posted: Dec 17 2007, 08:37 PM

Snake is Sony's lone hero

Member No.: 4,625

Sounds great, I was gonna stop by for a few games on Friday... Its been a while, since Columbus weekend I think.
markr197099
  Posted: Nov 8 2008, 06:12 AM

Shmuck

Member No.: 31,053

mad.gif mad.gif as i walk in to the store no one ask me if i need help.

but damn. i have peed in some gross places in my life (port a john's, park, behind dumpsters, the old , new york gas stations...), and this place takes the case. grossest bathroom ever.

it 's not wheelchar asal ball. and should be

no one wears a name tag or uinform i was in there for a 1/2 hour no one helped me .

i looked around for help and asked a kid do you work here he said no but the kid over there does it was not helpfull to see most of the staff playing games and not helping the customers out.

come on that's not good buisness at all it is very poor buisness if you ask me

i found 3 of the same games with diffrent prices on it all new games

the staff there seemed displeased, and botherd when i asked questions and they would not even make good eye contact with me when i did ask them about games etc.

also sometimes you hear foul lanuage and it is very bothersome because it is suppose to be a kids store to enjoy gaming and it hasn't been at all latley it has been very dissapointing to me and needs to change please try hard to do something about all this soon ! so it is better for kids to go to .
comment on review delete review
icedagger
Posted: Nov 8 2008, 09:01 AM

Slowpoke...

Member No.: 18,773

QUOTE (markr197099 @ Yesterday at 10:12 PM)
mad.gif  mad.gif as i walk in to the store no one ask me if i need help.

but damn. i have peed in some gross places in my life (port a john's, park, behind dumpsters, the old , new york gas stations...), and this place takes the case. grossest bathroom ever.

it 's not wheelchar asal ball. and should be

no one wears a name tag or uinform i was in there for a 1/2 hour no one helped me .

i looked around for help and asked a kid do you work here he said no but the kid over there does it was not helpfull to see most of the staff playing games and not helping the customers out.

come on that's not good buisness at all it is very poor buisness if you ask me

i found 3 of the same games with diffrent prices on it all new games

the staff there seemed displeased, and botherd when i asked questions and they would not even make good eye contact with me when i did ask them about games etc.

also sometimes you hear foul lanuage and it is very bothersome because it is suppose to be a kids store to enjoy gaming and it hasn't been at all latley it has been very dissapointing to me and needs to change please try hard to do something about all this soon ! so it is better for kids to go to .
comment on review delete review

Fix your punctuaction, grammar, and spelling. If you want to want to copy-paste your message to different sites, you should at least run it through a spell checker first. Sheesh.

EDIT:
And btw, reviving 1 year old threads is evil.

This post has been edited by icedagger on Nov 8 2008, 09:02 AM
FredBuerfl
Posted: Mar 18 2009, 03:33 PM

Shmuck

Member No.: 32,256

A Game Universe of Framingham MA employee was caught walking out of another kids house carrying a bag full of stolen gaming equipment - a PS3 console, several games, PS3 and Wii controllers. The items were stolen just a few hours earlier.

When informed of the incident the owner of Games Universe refused to believe the person telling him of the incident, even though the person telling him was an eye-witness to the Games Universe employee carrying the stolen equipment. The owner of Game Universe of Framingham said it was ridiculous and when asked if he was worried about an employee of his being caught with stolen gaming merchandise, stormed away furiously.

Several games and 2 Wii controllers were never recovered.