Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 8 unique listeners, playing Go Go Girls - One Night in Arabia

Rules and Policies
Please remember that participating in flame wars will be severely punished. General forum rules apply. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

AS Section Announcement : This subforum has been renamed to Community and General Chat from the previous name Tournaments / Teams / Locations due to the recent changes in AS section. This section will serve as a general chat forum for the Initial D Arcade Stage community from now on. By general chat, we mean topics that are not related to the game itself such as the latest tournaments, places to hang out, discussion about a certain gamer.. etc. Make yourself comfortable posting here. One last thing, NO flaming and NO spamming.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

4 Pages  1 2 3 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 22,410  ·  Replies: 93 
> INITIAL D vs GIRLFRIENDS, Does she hate it or love it ?
Assignment_D
  Posted: Dec 8 2006, 01:35 PM

IDW Full Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 22,221

Initial D has changed my life, even the way I plann my "CHYLAXATION" List (you know this to do when you chyll). so yeah I would never start or end my chyllin day widout Initial D ...on the first few weeks she was so...soo pissed about being so into it. but now now shes loves it and thought that its a positive way for killing time than for me gettin caught racing by cops ....again! So yeah if this is a repost I dont give a fcuk(thats a brand name im not swearin).

so yeah..post your good times and bad wid your annoying gf/friends/bestfriends with Initial D
Alex
Posted: Dec 8 2006, 01:37 PM

OG Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 111

I don't see how or why a cartoon would affect your love life in any way but OK. I bet Shuichi Shigeno would be a little freaked to hear his cartoons changed your life.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Phantom_R32
Posted: Dec 8 2006, 01:44 PM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Member No.: 1,277

Why is this in the community section anyways? :\
Perry
Posted: Dec 8 2006, 04:37 PM

Like an eagle!
Group Icon

Group: SITE OWNER
Member No.: 1

* Topic Moved from Community Forums -> Community and General Chat *
Proud Contributor of the Music Section Revival Project
ZERO1
Posted: Dec 8 2006, 08:56 PM

Agent ZeRo the Racer

Member No.: 3,900

lol yea i had dat problem till i basically had 2 hide it from her >_<
Cowman715
Posted: Dec 8 2006, 08:58 PM

The only Miata driver around

Member No.: 14,640

She likes it when I battle people or face Bunta. She hates TA's and says they're borring.

And I mean come on... Sex is 235689710 better then ID... Jesus Christ what's with you people?!
brian mayhem
Posted: Dec 8 2006, 09:51 PM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 13,958

What is the point of this thread?

Girl over any game. Any day. Any time.

This post has been edited by GC8Vdrifter on Dec 8 2006, 09:53 PM
Excel
Posted: Dec 8 2006, 10:43 PM

Snake is Sony's lone hero

Member No.: 4,625

Not necesarily. I'm not saying I would chose any game over my GF, but ift any GF I EVER had EVER made me choose between things I like to do... whether its playing ID or other things... I would know straight up that that girl is not for me.

True loves would NEVER make you choose between your passions, and if they do, they deserve to be dumped on the spot. I'm not saying this specifically in relationship to ID but ANYTHING in general.
S13_SR20DETT
Posted: Dec 9 2006, 12:03 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 22,285

QUOTE (GC8Vdrifter @ Yesterday at 9:51 PM)

duh, but the guy above me proves to have a very valid point. ^^^^

crying2.gif but sadly, i have no girlfreind, life sucks, I NEEEEEEED to get to the mall at steam town, anyone have the ability to fly, and wanna pick me up?
Phantom_R32
Posted: Dec 9 2006, 12:12 AM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Member No.: 1,277

Game > B*TCHy girlfriend on here period.
Girlfriend when she's not on her period > Game

So yeah, when a girlfriend is bleeding from the vagbag then it's Games FTW. smile.gif
S13_SR20DETT
Posted: Dec 9 2006, 12:20 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 22,285

QUOTE (Phantom_R32 @ Today at 12:12 AM)

So yeah, when a girlfriend is bleeding from the vagbag then it's Games FTW. smile.gif

VAGBAG!?!!?! hahaha thats the greatest name fer it ive ever heard...ever.
?wha?
Posted: Dec 9 2006, 03:35 AM

In sexy black'n gold :D

Member No.: 5,914

nah, i reckon girl>>>>>>>>game any day of the month/year etc not that my girlfriend minds in any case cause she gets free pool anyway XD
johnnyjohn911
Posted: Dec 10 2006, 04:46 PM

Request Title - PM Mods

Member No.: 7,036

QUOTE (GC8Vdrifter @ Dec 8 2006, 09:51 PM)

wat if they made a sex game for ps2?
eLCeeTakahashi
Posted: Dec 10 2006, 06:54 PM

Ryousuke's GurL

Member No.: 20,918

this topic is getting out of hand.. first post was dealing with the ID game perse.. then other are into other "GAME" funny isnt...

ill go for the thought of the first post lol..

i had an experience before.. its not a bf but its a suitor hahah funny thing is i was the one going to the arcade and play initial d as if i dont have someone with me ... he just stand there and wait for me to get done with the game.. in the first place i didnt ask him to come over haha duhh im playing hahaa.. back then i was really an addict with ID.. i can go there alone and just have fun and play..

till he dares me.. to have battle with him and if he wins.. got a date.. if i win he will have an option for him to stay and wait or go hahaha.. screw that deall.. he won't win anyway lol.. till he dares me to a baskteball game hahaha but i cant im busy with ID ..

he knows am always there playing.. so i dont give a .... if he is there or not .. i love id back then lol.. crazy me!
FDoftheBeaches
Posted: Dec 10 2006, 06:57 PM

The Nocturnus Leader

Member No.: 5,928

My GF loves watching me play Initial D...dunno why, but hey, i wont complain!
CoastalmixX
Posted: Dec 10 2006, 07:17 PM

The Solution

Member No.: 2,428

You've posted this thread in a community where a majority of the AS forumites are young, adolescent teens, and according to the thread title the forum is full of males.

Already this is an inaccurate measure as to whether or not IDAS players will choose their girl over ID. It's also inaccurate because it doesn't define the circumstance. Are we choosing whether we quit ID to stay with our girl? Or are we choosing to spend a day playing ID or with the girl? Who knows.

Most people on here would say girl over ID because it's foolish to choose a game over a girl. Others would say to choose the game and diss the girl. More mature people realize that ID as a hobby that they're not easily willing to give up, and that any girl who would make their bf choose between a hobby and them is stupid (as Excel said).

The girl should accept you as you are and realize that ID is just something you do and won't put down when she says so. If you've got a problem with the game (playing too much and not spending enough time with her) then it's understandable for her to ask you to quit.

And if this cartoon has "changed your life", I'm again going to assume you're a young gamer who hasn't experienced much from life just yet. While ID (anime and game form) has affected the way I think of things, it hasn't brought about a large change in my life.

Also, if you want to swear, just type out the word and censor the vowel or something. Example: f*ck.

Don't beat around the bush, use a clothing brand (that looks very much like a cuss word ) as your substitute, and say you're not swearing. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

This post has been edited by CoastalmixX on Dec 10 2006, 07:18 PM
Excel
Posted: Dec 10 2006, 07:32 PM

Snake is Sony's lone hero

Member No.: 4,625

QUOTE (johnnyjohn911 @ Today at 4:46 PM)
wat if they made a sex game for ps2?

They have, not in the US tho XD
Smikey
Posted: Dec 10 2006, 07:47 PM

dafuq
Group Icon

Group: FORUM MAYOR
Member No.: 14,329

Initial D vs. Girlfriend. Sir, a girlfriend worth keeping won't make it an issue. And you won't have to choose she will let you do stuff you like because it makes her happy that you are happy. Or she loves watching you do something you are good at, and is happy that you are good at it and is happy that you are happy you are good at it. Basically, the girl worth keeping won't make you chose and will be happy a lon as you are happy. If that made any sense.
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
junetrish024
Posted: Dec 10 2006, 08:24 PM

The 5a.m.-coffee-drinking- Evo.IV-driver

Member No.: 20,298

I have no comment.
Besides, why would I choose over a game than a girl?
Why would I choose fantasy over reality?
:/

Basic lines is...

"If you're happy [with what you are doing], then I'm happy as well."
FDoftheBeaches
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 02:36 PM

The Nocturnus Leader

QUOTE (CoastalmixX @ Yesterday at 7:17 PM)
You've posted this thread in a community where a majority of the AS forumites are young, adolescent teens, and according to the thread title the forum is full of males.

Already this is an inaccurate measure as to whether or not IDAS players will choose their girl over ID. It's also inaccurate because it doesn't define the circumstance. Are we choosing whether we quit ID to stay with our girl? Or are we choosing to spend a day playing ID or with the girl? Who knows.

Most people on here would say girl over ID because it's foolish to choose a game over a girl. Others would say to choose the game and diss the girl. More mature people realize that ID as a hobby that they're not easily willing to give up, and that any girl who would make their bf choose between a hobby and them is stupid (as Excel said).

The girl should accept you as you are and realize that ID is just something you do and won't put down when she says so. If you've got a problem with the game (playing too much and not spending enough time with her) then it's understandable for her to ask you to quit.

And if this cartoon has "changed your life", I'm again going to assume you're a young gamer who hasn't experienced much from life just yet. While ID (anime and game form) has affected the way I think of things, it hasn't brought about a large change in my life.

Also, if you want to swear, just type out the word and censor the vowel or something. Example: f*ck.

Don't beat around the bush, use a clothing brand (that looks very much like a cuss word ) as your substitute, and say you're not swearing. That's one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

w00t2.gif fully agree. well put. a game should never get in the way of your gf...or real life in general. its a game, its a hobby...treat it like it.
Tomo
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 02:56 PM

Retired old man

Member No.: 9,983

who the hell thinks of these topics?

i choose blastoise over both. so there. HA.
GAARA
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 03:26 PM

UFC Light Heavyweight Champ, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson!!!

Member No.: 2,633

QUOTE (CoastalmixX @ Yesterday at 7:17 PM)

I like this and what Excel said before it. That's how my GF is, in fact she wants to pay for my games at times, when I used to play a lot that is grin2.gif
FDoftheBeaches
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 04:18 PM

The Nocturnus Leader

yeah my gf is the same way...she is even willing to pay sometimes also...so, i try to keep it to a minimum, because you have to realize whats most important
Pho
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 07:55 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 21,848

QUOTE (Phantom_R32 @ Dec 9 2006, 12:12 AM)

yea i just dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die haha
Tomo
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 08:48 PM

Retired old man

Member No.: 9,983

stop watching south park so much, it will rot your brain.

4 Pages  1 2 3 »