Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing (Battle Stage 2) Vivi - Just For Me

Important Reminder
• Maximum size limit for signature is 150KB. (153,600 bytes)
• All images must fit within the 600 (width) x 200 (height) dimension limit for your signature.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

2 Pages  1 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 6,525  ·  Replies: 26 
> OPEN FOR COMISSIONS - Tengoku Channel, Now accepting!! New sample works!!
Möbius
Posted: Dec 4 2010, 06:19 PM

IDW Top Poster

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 3,524

QUOTE (Shale @ 11 minutes, 40 seconds ago)
I can see why you were questioning the value of the 4 vs the 3. The smaller ones it's a 'meh', but if you're looking at a football field of a tablet...by crikey, yeah, the price difference is going to be astronomical. You'll derive no major benefit from getting the newer one there I suspect.

That was the main reason I even posed the question, since an older 3 will be the next size up compared to the 4 of the same price ( or maybe even cheaper ). Once again, thanks for your advice. smile.gif

And sorry to Paula for derailing the thread, I will stop now ( or maybe the mods could split into Tech section ? smile.gif ).
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums
Hannah
  Posted: Dec 8 2010, 11:31 AM

Remember Me
Group Icon

Group: PONY FANATIC
Member No.: 8,296

Ahahahaha
No worries, no worries. Just spread my name around on Facebook or MySpace or whatever social thing you use. There's a link to my DevArt at the top, so get crack-a-lackin! XD
Proud Contributor of Initial D World Forums

2 Pages  1 2