Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 6 unique listeners, playing Overload - Black Out

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

» FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

10 Pages  1 2 3 » ( Go to first unread post )

Views: 20,264  ·  Replies: 237 
> embarassing moments in ID? o_O
Gh3TToAzNBoi
  Posted: Aug 17 2004, 03:05 PM

IDW Prime Member

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 2,615

well dis was kinda embarassing but wut ever there were like 5 ppl behind me watching good thing it wasnt da other side ( 471984713 ppl) and i got raped hardcore even when dis guy gave me like a heavy head start (dis was when i first played ID) and i was bumpin all over da place and lost hard b4 even reaching first check point (time went out lmao)
michi
Posted: Aug 17 2004, 03:18 PM

IDW Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,684

i am pretty good at shomaru. and get challenged by a 180 sx. well my friends babba and twcoa add a water bottle on the very top edge of the machine. it wobbles around every time u turn. well it was in the corner of my eye the whole time, and i didnt want it crushing my holy area. so i ended up crashing into a wall hard and got passed. i threw the bottle off and i got a little bit wet. i lost the race. i wouldve won if i hadnt kept looking at the bottle. well i got back with babba just a lil bit tho. we put a bit of water in my nalgene bottles cap and it dripped on him a lil bit. funny stuff. everyone laughed at me harder than babba tho lol
sideways
Posted: Aug 17 2004, 05:08 PM

We're the People's Front of Judea!

Member No.: 1,355

Double emberassment. (just after i had seen this done too and talked about it)

1. I hooked my fd on the edge of the corner at irohazaka

2. they crashed into me got spun around and went up hill.

Btw this was a dc2- i won. w00t!

I have now practiced, and use this "attack". You can have your unblockable line... ill take my unavoidable-block
mrDK
Posted: Aug 17 2004, 06:47 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 2,198

I first time i played i didnt know what i was doing.. so i didnt know would to move to change cars. So i picked an 86. Then i got wasted by Itsuki (me and my rail raping). So this guy came beside me and challenged me..(NOTE: i didnt know what the heck, Accepting Challenges was) Anyways he pick Akagi downhill wet.. and i could barely control my car. Since i sucked ass. Anyways eventually he just stopped and was waiting for me.. then.. time ran out.
Jin
Posted: Aug 17 2004, 07:18 PM

学校の乗組員

Member No.: 1,896

not embarassing to me, but to the other guy
anyways...one day i'm with friend playin v3...i'm doin some akina bunta with my evo IV....and this guy is watching me...and i have accept on, cuz i dun care...so he go and challenges me, with a 1 million point DC2, and goes on Akina...I kill him 15X meters

he reteats, and i'm done with my evo4, so i pull out my STOCK evo5 and start tuning that shit..its up to 7000 points, and he comes back, seeing that i jussed finished Kai, and he challenges me again....but with an 880 000 point Evo V, on Iro...*sigh

we battle, i took the lead *probably because i shift better* but i was slowly overtaken....hes leading 100+ and i was think wtf...BUT on the first of the 4 jumps, he hits the apex and reverse! i was like ZOMG@! and i overtook and blocked the whole way down!!
dai2i2ick
Posted: Aug 17 2004, 07:19 PM

retired and bored as hell

Member No.: 2,085

it was my 3rd time racing this lvl. 26 FD with my lvl. 6 DC2 on iro and i had a pretty good lead. there were at least 15 people watching. we got to the consecutive jumps and i turned way too early and got myself stuck on the 3rd jump and everyone started laughing. luckily the FD had gotten stuck on the jump before me so i was able to salvage a win still happy.gif

one time this guy challenged me on iro with his evo 4. he gave me a 400m head start and he couldn't catch up to me. i eventually won by 360m. haha that's what you get for underestimating me! w00t2.gif
R-icoche-T
Posted: Aug 17 2004, 07:20 PM

RCubed Designs

Member No.: 907

not my embarrasment. but it was pretty embarassing.
my friend was beating this guy's AP1 on iro with his FD by lil over 100m.
He got cocky and tried to do the 180 at the finish line.
he did it too soon and did a 360...
the AP1 beat him.
Posted: Aug 17 2004, 08:54 PM

IDW God Member

Member No.: 2,366

QUOTE (R-icoche-T @ Aug 17 2004, 07:20 PM)
not my embarrasment. but it was pretty embarassing.
He got cocky and tried to do the 180 at the finish line.
he did it too soon and did a 360...
the AP1 beat him.

...sad
Phantom_R32
Posted: Aug 17 2004, 09:48 PM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Member No.: 1,277

first few weeks with my GTR i had no control of it on akina half the time it felt like it was going straight and not turning
d0ob0o
Posted: Aug 17 2004, 10:05 PM

<3

Member No.: 1,467

my freind was having trouble with kenta when he first started back in ver2

last turn he usually turns to hit the wall after he passes the finish and shift down to 1...but this time...he kinda did it a bit too early and hit the wall kenta rite behind him he panicked so i had to twirl the steering wheel back so he could go that .1 m to win...lol he got so angry and somehow blamed it on me...
aznpride
Posted: Aug 17 2004, 10:12 PM

ill just pretend to hug u until u get here

Member No.: 1,317

i beat a guy on s-pass ba like 1200 wit ma rx-8 vs his gc8v.... so then he challenges me on usui and i still beat him ba like 750

its pretty embarassin 4 him....... so then he goes around the arcade and asks ppl who look good and ask them 2 beat me and get his revenge 4 him... he did that 4 half an hr straight and ba the time he finally got some1 2 try and beat me i had already ran outa tokens and all i was doin was watch ma friend play

thats so sad......
Posted: Aug 18 2004, 12:27 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 2,188

Losing in Myogi with my Skyline. sleep.gif

GAARA
Posted: Aug 18 2004, 12:29 AM

UFC Light Heavyweight Champ, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson!!!

Member No.: 2,633

I watched this after i got fished in ver.2. I was using my fd and someone in a dc2 takes me to iro and beats the hell out of me. the arcade i was at did not let u continue when u win a battle, so i couldn't get my revenge. the fisher turns down my challenge for a rematch and leaves only to come back and fish someone else out. noone is playing after that but people were watching so he continues. I ran out of tokens so i couldn't race him. then some one takes him to iro for a dc2 battle beating him by 700m or more doesn't cross the finish but rather does 5 donuts. after seeing the replay everyone laughs at the fisher and he gets mad and leaves.
-eViL-
Posted: Aug 18 2004, 01:08 AM

slap slap slap!

Member No.: 1,183

Well, heres a few moments...

1) Well, some t00l in a FT RX8 beats the shit outta my Friend in his S15 ( His first time ) on Shoumaro ( My friend had never been on there before ) so i sit down, transfer my Altezza, and go to Akagi In LOTS. Anyway, he comes back with his asian groupies and takes me to Akagi/Dh/Night. So hes got this cocky ass look and we both take off boost, then he goes " Ill give you a head start ". I say " If you do, your gonna get beat by more than you are already ( i was a cocky little B*tch which is unusual for me )" Anyway, he gives me a 100 metre head start, obviously worried by what i said, to cut it short, i beat him by 400+ metres...

2) Then he goes and takes me to Akagi/Dh again. He plays for real, and i take him on the Consec's ( after being neck and neck ) and win.

3) Now hes pissed, and hes smacking the machine. So he takes me to Shoumaro. Now i think im f**ked. Ive never raced here before. Anyway, so, i get the better start ( work out half decent shift points ) and block him the WHOLE race from the start. Thank God for the Altezza's good Accel and Fat ass. And win!

He goes off swearing and shit, while i sit there smirkin. 'Cause there was about 25 people watchin us lol.
-eViL-
Posted: Aug 18 2004, 01:09 AM

slap slap slap!

Member No.: 1,183

Oh, and a R34 fishing me to Myogi/Wet/CC/Night and me winning biggrin.gif
Posted: Aug 18 2004, 01:25 AM

IDW Goldmember

Member No.: 2,188

I remember a jock that had a lot of chicks with him and he challenged me to Usui CW in his Evo VII (n00b I think). Anyway, he doesn't turn off boost so I let him be ahed by about 50M. First hairpin, he hits it hard and I pass him going more than 20KPH than he does. Beat him by 400M (een with boost!) and he was embarrased in front of his girlfriends and runs out of the arcade.
Xibal (ER34)
Posted: Aug 18 2004, 01:45 AM

시발개

Member No.: 2,310

when v2 was still out my friend owned a dc2

one day he fished this newbie on iro and beat him by 1000+m

i was laughing my head off
Initial D
Posted: Aug 18 2004, 07:03 AM

Tomo's Pupil

Member No.: 2,013

This one was my friend who got embarresed.

1) My friend didn't know that the start button makes ppl challenge you. So then this guy with a 85 challenges him, with over 5mil points. Anyways my friend uses a MR2 (kinda new, but ain't a noob). Then the guy takes him to Akagi DH Dry Day. Anyways the guy lets my friend have a 400M+. Half way, the guy catches up with his 85 and waits again for 150M to give my friend a head start again. At the end, the guy beats my friend by 200M+. Well, now he knows wut the start button does lol.

This is mine but the other guy gets embarresed and me.

1) I was using my 86 with the engine upgrade. This guy challenges me to Iro Wet and i was like "oh crap, i suck at Iro, and not to mention wet as well" (cuz i always hit the wall and the engine stalls at 83kmp/h) Anyways he owns me by 150 half way until the consecs with the lane cutting. Anyways he starts doing the first cut ok, but the second he actually turns to early and does a 180. he started swearing in chinese and i caught up to 20m behind him. At the end i was going a lil bit faster just before the bridge, then he starts ramming me. Right before the bridge i rammed him once and he gets stuck on the bridge edge that sticks out a bit and i won by like 10m.

2) A few days later i see him again and i use my R34 to challenge him, but at that moment, he switches seats with another guy, i was OMFG. the guy was the same guy that owned my friend (just above). I raced him he doesn't give me a head start and he owned me by 700M, (so sad lol, not to mention he used a 85)

This post has been edited by Initial D on Aug 18 2004, 07:04 AM
Phantom_R32
Posted: Aug 18 2004, 08:20 AM

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Member No.: 1,277

QUOTE (Skylinedriver @ Aug 18 2004, 12:27 AM)
Losing in Myogi with my Skyline. sleep.gif

Same thing happend to me...dry.gif it was my R32 vs a ER34 and he cut me off at the beginning and he blocked me the whole race..and since are speeds were close to each others it was pratically impossible to pass..i can pass him on CW on the grandturn but on CCW i dont know why i cant pass him..
Uchiha Sasuke
Posted: Aug 18 2004, 09:01 AM

IDW Banned Member

Group: Banned
Member No.: 2,233

was this a yellow AP1 on ver 2?

where you from r-icho-che(sorry i dont know hot to spell it)?

anyways, i got stuck on iro going against DC2 ver .2 and i caught up to him and got stuck again, then somhow i caughtup and beat him. pretty funny and embarrasing for him
R-icoche-T
Posted: Aug 18 2004, 08:48 PM

RCubed Designs

Member No.: 907

Im from Vancouver Canada.
i dont remember what color it was.
GAARA
Posted: Aug 18 2004, 08:51 PM

UFC Light Heavyweight Champ, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson!!!

Member No.: 2,633

QUOTE (-eViL- @ Aug 18 2004, 01:08 AM)
3) Now hes pissed, and hes smacking the machine. So he takes me to Shoumaro. Now i think im f**ked. Ive never raced here before. Anyway, so, i get the better start ( work out half decent shift points ) and block him the WHOLE race from the start. Thank God for the Altezza's good Accel and Fat ass. And win!

He goes off swearing and shit, while i sit there smirkin. 'Cause there was about 25 people watchin us lol.

HAHAHA, this guy took ur altezza to shomaru. what a dumbass, he probably didn't even it is the altezza's home course
Nappy Hared Azn
Posted: Aug 18 2004, 10:38 PM

Darling, won't you ease my worried mind?

Member No.: 1,828

i was racing my cousin on myogi (he just bought a r32) and i was leading by like 40m. as i saw the finish approaching, i decided to do the 180 turn and try to get to do a 360 (impossible). i saw my cousin zoom past me and i realized that i had only completed 2 laps...
J-Dog
Posted: Aug 19 2004, 07:48 AM

Bunta's Disciple

Member No.: 2,040

most embarrassing moment for me to date: Losing to Kyle (Kyouichi) in my r34...Dooboo has plenty to say about that...(he's such a hatin bastage)
GIBBS78
Posted: Aug 19 2004, 09:10 AM

IDW Expert Member

Member No.: 2,469

QUOTE (Trueno Sprinter @ Aug 18 2004, 10:38 PM)
i was racing my cousin on myogi (he just bought a r32) and i was leading by like 40m. as i saw the finish approaching, i decided to do the 180 turn and try to get to do a 360 (impossible). i saw my cousin zoom past me and i realized that i had only completed 2 laps...

That would suck!!!!!! blink.gif

10 Pages  1 2 3 »