Initial D World - Discussion Board / Forums

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )Resend Validation Email

DJ Panel ( Server Stats )   Song History   Initial D World Chat Room (Discord)   Broadband Stream
RADIO BROADCAST » streaming at 96kbps with 4 unique listeners, playing Mega NRG Man - Back on the Rocks

Important Rules
user posted imagePost everything about Initial D Arcade Stage Ver.3 here. If you want to talk about ver.1 and ver.2, please post them in the ver.1 - 2 subforums. NO plagiarism in any case. If you are posting information (i.e. - shift points) that did not originate from this forums, by all means, give the author / source proper credit. Violator will be given a verbal warning on first offence and an actual warning thereafter.

ยป FORUM MODERATOR : FORUM MODERATOR

Views: 2,906  ·  Replies: 7 
> Anyone Play in Dartmouth, MA?
ZakuoftheSound
  Posted: May 7 2012, 07:05 PM

Shmuck

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,351

Hey everyone, I was just wondering if there is anyone that lives in Massachusettes that still plays. Me and my friend play at the north dartmouth mall usually on mondays or whenever we have some free time, and we are always trying to find more people to play against. So if anyone is interested let me know.
Ri-Le
Posted: May 9 2012, 10:01 PM

IDW Member

Member No.: 19,017

Yea I know a lot of people who play in Boston but ever since the local arcade here "Goodtimes Emporium" shut down about 3-4 years ago.

I have a group of friends that use to go around New England Project D style just for fun to play others and set lap times.

I probably suck now though.
Excel
Posted: Jun 12 2012, 05:36 PM

Snake is Sony's lone hero

Group: Advanced Members
Member No.: 4,625

How good are the machines? How much per play? If you win a battle do you keep playing? Do they sell cards? A lot of people playing?

Not to toot my own horn, but I believe I was one of the better players in the state (if not the best when it comes to TA) back when I played actively. Would love to swing by for a few plays sometime.
Guate in evoV
Posted: Jul 21 2012, 08:48 PM

[IDW]GUATEMALEN

Member No.: 12,787

i would love to pass by there too,its only a 30min drive from where im at, but would like to kno the condtion of the machines

went today, machines are in great shaped, the screens have been switched to lcd screens looks awesome,only downside, one of the machines card readers dont work.

me and my girl had fun playing tho.

This post has been edited by Guate in evoV on Jul 23 2012, 07:16 PM
ZakuoftheSound
  Posted: Jul 23 2012, 08:25 PM

Shmuck

Hey guys sorry i haven't checked back for a few weeks, been busy with work and such. Yeah, the machines are in good shape except for one of the card readers. I've tried to get that fixed but the manager who is a good friend of mine has no idea what is wrong with it and her boss is to lazy to try to repair it himself. So since only one card reader is working me and my friend just compete for better time attacks or we race with no cards and just stock cars. Glad to know there are some other people in the area that want to play. We will be there tomorrow just not sure what time, if anyone is interested just leave a reply I will check back before we go because when we go its usually for about an hour or more.
Guate in evoV
Posted: Jul 24 2012, 05:48 AM

[IDW]GUATEMALEN

Member No.: 12,787

ill be there wensday, what you have to do is send emails to the tilt website and complain about it, thats what i did back in the day, they will either send someone or make the manager fix it.
ZakuoftheSound
  Posted: Jul 24 2012, 12:37 PM

Shmuck

I workk until 5 tomorrow so the earliest I can be there is 530. I went by today and the machines were down but I can check with my friend to see/get them working for tomorrow. Just let me know what time you're going to be there tomorrow.
ZakuoftheSound
  Posted: Nov 8 2012, 06:56 PM

Shmuck

Just updating you guys. Both machines and both card readers are working correctly now. So if anyone wants to go race bring a friend. Still hoping to get some more people going.

(Sorry for double posting)

This post has been edited by ZakuoftheSound on Nov 8 2012, 06:57 PM